Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel mogged by 16yo

Hope and Change

Hope and Change

Officer
★★★
This chad 16yo fuckletwat lost his virginity to my crush, I cannot fucking believe it, I am so much inferior to this guy he megamogs me. He gets to lose his virginity to my crush, this sweet girl that turned into an evil monster as a teenager. He gets to experiancee intimate intercourse with her while I rot in lonlygness. OMFG she just past right in front of me and asked how I am doing while writing this! I want to jump off the window and crush my head down the yard which is exatcly what I would do if my brain wasn't bombed with dopamine from excessive masturbation.

Stop caring for specific whores, they are all the same.

how old are you? btw i fucking hope everyone dies

kill them both and bury their bodies
in minecraft ofc

fuck dude reading this reminded me how much i hate life and seeing people in relationships fuck i hate them

i hate life and seeing people in relationships fuck i hate them
They get to live life to the fullest while I drown in my misery, my apathy towards humanity is getting stronger day by day.

You're a cuck if you still have oneitis, but you sound young

Any truecel will always get mogged by some chadlite zoomer, those fuckers hit 6'2 at lightspeed. 5'9 average height my ass, boomers made that up to make cope with all their dumbass chadlite grandchildren gigamogging them all the damn time :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Tbh

seeing 6’2+ guys where I live is nothing crazy
In fairly wealthy areas especially, you see tall white chadlite zoomers everywhere and their becky teen bopper fangirls tailing them like a pack of horny mules. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: They can afford a rich diet so they grow tall and even more good looking. As opposed to poorer areas, where only Tyronelites and Tyrones grow tall due to their skyscraper genetics.

Don't tie your happiness to one specific foid lol they will always do shit like this. My first major blackpill was when I was 15 I had a crush on this girl who I talked to her for hours a day. I actually talked her out of suicide and she told me she loved me, but told me she didn't want to date or do anything yet because she was "in a bad space". Then one day out of nowhere turned around and sucked some random chad's dick because he asked her to politely. These hoes ain't shit

she is just the only girl that would talk to me back when we were younger thats why I have emotions for her but she turned into such a bitch now

Brutal to get mogged by zoomers. Those fuckers were born way later than you did yet enjoyed far more, it's never your turn.

Any truecel will always get mogged by some chadlite zoomer, those fuckers hit 6'2 at lightspeed. 5'9 average height my ass, boomers made that up to make cope with all their dumbass chadlite grandchildren gigamogging them all the damn time :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yes zoomers have Chad dads who passed on their 6+ ft tall genes. It won't stop now. Only Chads creampie the holes and nothing less than 6 feet tall will come out going forward. I wonder how those tallfags (soon to be averagefags) gonna cope when they can't mog others anymore.

Greycel larp posts are always amusing. The people who write this terribly scripted shit need to get better material, or start with learning how to write a basic, coherent sentence. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Greycel larp posts are always amusing. The people who write this terribly scripted shit need to get better material, or start with learning how to write a basic, coherent sentence. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
it's not scripted

I'm 20(21 in 2 weeks) and I already feel very old this site explodes with guys that didn't even finished puberty yet they call it's over.I have over 40 rejections in my life and 6 only this year.Are you sure you are incel?

Are you sure you are incel?
seeing how every social engagement of mine went since I was 12 I am 100% sure I am an incel. I am unatractive & unpopular although I have tried fitting in many times (I have given up now tho), when I was 12-14 I would be extroverted but after a while I'd end up shoved away every time. I don't see university being any different than the last three schools I was in.

Kill him in gta style in gta 5

What's worse is I'm technically a zoomercel (19 and soon to be 20) yet I stopped growing at 14 while everyone else kept getting massive growth spurts until now jfl

Even worse knowing my dad was decently tall, but my body suddenly decided to fuck me over. Went to the doctor years ago to see if I still had a chance, nope, all growth plates closed since for some reason my bones aged faster than the average person.

seeing how every social engagement of mine went since I was 12 I am 100% sure I am an incel.

CC

Then stop masturbating. If that’s what keeps you from greatness. Don’t ever voluntarily agree to being a cuck.
how is fapping keeping me from greatness? even if I stop (impossible im ultra addict) I'd still be the same loser