Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mogged at Omegle

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Likes enjoying coffee with milf.
★★★
Just now in Omegle a fcking brown roastie said that i should look my face at the mirror even when i had covered my face with mask :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:How dare these fckin imbecile sub human creatures come out of their kitchen and mogging a gentleman like me in Omegle:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: I would have shown this roastie her place in real life

she should be beheaded.

Omegle is for chad and foids. Subhuman males will just be laughed at/ignored.

Omegle is for chad and foids. Subhuman males will just be laughed at/ignored.
We have given foids a too high pedestal....they should be stripped off some rights to teach them lesson..they have contributed zero to human advancements...they deserve a place in sub human category

she should be stoned then forced to watch her entire family get executed in front of her
Roasties deserve humiliation at the least.... stoning is too medieval..its even frowned upon by villagers in Curryland...too backward

We have given foids a too high pedestal....they should be stripped off some rights to teach them lesson..they have contributed zero to human advancements...they deserve a place in sub human category
Start by repealing the 19th. Let things snowball from there. :feelsjuice:

Outlaw being a simp, as well. I'd rather throw them in prison than some normie who just wants to smoke some weed. The latter is such a pointless waste of taxpayer dollars.

Start by repealing the 19th. Let things snowball from there. :feelsjuice:

Outlaw being a simp, as well. I'd rather throw them in prison than some normie who just wants to smoke some weed. The latter is such a pointless waste of taxpayer dollars.
True simps are wreaking havoc in dating market.These roasties worthless egos are being gassed and inflated by the soycuck simps else roasties would have known their place:feelsdevil::feelsdevil: