Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [Mog] have you ever tried to impress a girl and thought it might be working but a larger male immediately interjects and fucks it up?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
For example:

Of course, if you thought it was working, this was back in the past when you were still bluepilled. It was never going to work. She was just being polite, or she wasn't smiling at your Sweet Chin Music at all, she was smiling at Chad's Sweet Chin.

Kickmaxing doesn't work.

I've never assumed that I could impress a girl in any way.

I like your posts.

Yeah I always used to back in highschool and elementary. Of course it never really worked out. No amount of work you put in will impress a girl if you're a literal gorilla.

shit that happened to me before, it was brutal and made me cringe when i think about it after 2 years. Fuck my life. fuck it fuck

Yes, but I had no chance with them anyway.

no because i know its over

Yup, I tried talking to a girl at a party and she later made out with another dude on the dance floor without even talking to him.

:kys:

No but I've interjected by chadlite manlets.

I once tried to impress a girl by pissing myself, but then a chad appeard, and pissed himself even harder than i did. God i hate chads, who can piss harder than me.

It's over for framecels, gym cannot fix your frame, you will always get mogged by genetically superior primates

This, I've never once thought any facet of myself was significant enough to "impress" anyone, something that would "up my chances", I just tried regardless, but nothing ever works

Last edited:
mogged by bloatlord

All you guys saying this, you probably did when you were pre-teens but blocked out the memory because it was so painful when you learned how wrong you were.

For example:
View attachment 197997

Of course, if you thought it was working, this was back in the past when you were still bluepilled. It was never going to work. She was just being polite, or she wasn't smiling at your Sweet Chin Music at all, she was smiling at Chad's Sweet Chin.

Kickmaxing doesn't work.

Screenshot 2020 02 05 22 29 31 1
Screenshot 2020 02 05 22 25 43
Screenshot 2020 02 05 22 25 13
Screenshot 2020 02 05 22 23 21

Reminds of this classic. Chad bullying the Framemaxxed Gymcel only to get emasculated by 7 foot tall UBER CHAD lol :feelskek:

Last edited:
I never tried to impress a foid because I knew it was useless to attempt to pretend someone I was not.
No point.

Watching this reminds me that social interaction is literally your facial bones and height. Against the uber chad everything he said became incel
The mere waving of Uber Chad's hand is enough to reduce even Chad to a quivering mess, he went from screaming at that Gymcel Manlet to instantly trying polite reasoning with Uber Chad as soon as he entered the picture.

I never tried to impress a foid
because I knew it was useless to attempt to pretend someone I was not.
None of us are born knowing that, so you probably did try but forgot you tried.

None of us are born knowing that, so you probably did try but forgot you tried.
Oh, I meant more as of recently (last few years) but
Yes, your point still stands

All you guys saying this, you probably did when you were pre-teens but blocked out the memory because it was so painful when you learned how wrong you were.
No. Even when I believed in something that could impress girls, like being big and muscular, I never thought I was big and muscular enough to impress any girls.

Trying to impress girls is self humiliation.
Imagine putting in alot of effort only to be rejected to a bigger guy who just walked in the room.
Neverchad a chance to begin with

I can't remember me trying to impress foids, but the moment everyone hits puberty in my class every boy started to act like a monkey hitting its chest whenever he sees a girl.
And its been like that almost everytime and everywhere. Normie cucks start to mog each other and act like mentally retarded the second they see a female.

No, but I’ve seen normies getting cockblocked by chads and tyrones so many times.

Even when I believed in something that could impress girls, like being big and muscular,
I never thought I was big and muscular enough to impress any girls.
I'm talking about your pre-pubertal formative years, before you even realized that being big/muscular impressed them.
When you were so severely bluepilled that you thought they cared about shit like doing magic tricks

I'm talking about your pre-pubertal formative years, before you even realized that being big/muscular impressed them.
When you were so severely bluepilled that you thought they cared about shit like doing magic tricks
I was bullied for being short back then so it's not like i felt good about myself, and I had no interest in girls. I first jacked off when I was 15. Until then I had no sex drive.

I haven't chased after since I was 15

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back