Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL mods secretly delete unban appeal thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
@starystulejarz requested an unban because the admin that banned him GTFO'd out of the forum, he got permbanned because the admin disliked him for BBCposting

he requested an unban, his thread got deleted for no reason without any replies

https://incels.is/threads/id-like-to-get-unbanned.295185/

clowns.is

he got permbanned because the admin disliked him for BBCposting

no wonder, he definitely deserved it then, indefinitely.
it's really tiring to see users autistically motivated spamming this sort of saturated theory i.e meme. this is not lookism, they can go there to reveal their own homoerotic repulsive thoughts disguised as ,,trolling".

I hate BBC postings

Good mods

I hate BBC postings

Good mods
go be a nigger in eastern europe, lots of negro loving whores there unless you look like the guy IT got to kill himself
no wonder, he definitely deserved it then, indefinitely.
it's really tiring to see users autistically motivated spamming this sort of saturated theory i.e meme. this is not lookism, they can go there to reveal their own homoerotic repulsive thoughts disguised as ,,trolling".
cope, negros can get laid easier in white countries with shitlib femoids

if negro-hazuki wasn't banned then he'd probably sperg out and ban me

Last edited:
go be a nigger in eastern europe, lots of negro loving whores there unless you look like the guy IT got to kill himself

cope, negros can get laid easier in white countries with shitlib femoids

if negro-hazuki wasn't banned then he'd probably sperg out and ban me
But how is that good? Your promoting for men to invade other countries creating more Incels, your no better then JBW who go to Asia

But how is that good? Your promoting for men to invade other countries creating more Incels, your no better then JBW who go to Asia
i'm saying its possible, not encouraging it

also negroids can't be incels in these countries, they're viewed as exotic
even half nigger mutts, femoids jump on their cock 24/7 i've seen how they react when they see half negros and normal blacks

i remember there was one negroid at mcdonalds when i was on a school trip, the femoid whores were constantly looking at him and talking about BBC

Last edited:
i'm saying its possible, not encouraging it

also negroids can't be incels in these countries, they're viewed as exotic
even half nigger mutts, femoids jump on their cock 24/7 i've seen how they react when they see half negros and normal blacks

i remember there was one negroid at mcdonalds when i was on a school trip, the femoid whores were constantly looking at him and talking about BBC
A 5 foot 3 guy regardless of race is still Incel

Happens all the time ngl