Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mods and on friendship

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Something I realized just this moment is, mods are almost like anyone's parents, I'm not just talking about incels it's like every let's say teenager or kid.

There's a certain expectation and position of authority that sadly never allow mods and users to be friends.

One of the things oreoman always said was, "always associate with people on your same level"

People(kids) can't be themselves, be friendly and stuff with their parents, because there is ofcourse there is a position of authority but the main reason is expectations.

Being rejected and stuff like that. I've had the experience of getting banned from multiple online forums etc. etc. What I found out is, this hits deeper than rejection for sex, in this regard you see the bluepill come out and see all your flaws, now you start to think, maybe my parents are right, maybe my boss let's say is right.

How many of you are friends with your boss?

Can you be friends with your boss? You can but it is hard to do so, and for some people even though they have good intentions, past experience with someone always haunts them and makes them have this aura of, "I don't want it anyway this must be fake."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

One of the things about me, I've always looked down my nose at people, I feel like this gives people a sense of superiority of myself some form of narcissism, they can sense that from me, I'm sure. I think they get repulsed but they don't know why it is. I feel like this is the case, I should definitely think of people as you know, highly intelligent but still having potential.

Be advice to anyone going through the same kind of thing is, be a bit more childish and be more open, in terms of not censoring yourself, don't give all your personal details real name etc. but just be a bit more open with people, people aren't dumb, they were just conditioned to be this way over a long time.

Look at females, they don't want betabux they were conditioned to be this way too. I feel like people identify themselves a certain way and act that way when they're just conditioned to be that way, and they can change, on some level at least. At least I've got to say it for myself, but your situation matters, being an incel we have different parents who gave us different feedbacks.

Right now, I'm just doomed. I wish god made everyone equal everyone robots, everyone think the same, everyone LOOK the same AT LEAST. The world would be so much fair-er(just be white term never use this term).

Bye for now, I might make a follow up on the last part, since many cats and dogs etc. look the same I need to think more about that bye for now :feelsrope:

A mod was my friend before he got chosen as a mod ,and one piece of shit was my arch nemesis ,I also hate like 3-4 mods rn they are my enemies ,one was so bad his they sended him away

Lol this is not a mod hate post I'm just talking about friendship lmao, people on your same level etc. If you're over 20 and work a job, chances are you find it hard to be friends with your boss, especially if you're incel

Dregster

:p

A mod was my friend before he got chosen as a mod

This is why I oppose being a moderator on such a site.

I have ODD and am prone to...unkind, uncouth behavior.

Wow I read all of that and it all sucked. I was at least hoping for some drama since you mentioned mods but nope. You almost put me to sleep
I've had the experience of getting banned from multiple online forums etc. etc. What I found out is, this hits deeper than rejection for sex
Wtf :lul:

Something I realized just this moment is, mods are almost like anyone's parents, I'm not just talking about incels it's like every let's say teenager or kid.

There's a certain expectation and position of authority that sadly never allow mods and users to be friends.

One of the things oreoman always said was, "always associate with people on your same level"

People(kids) can't be themselves, be friendly and stuff with their parents, because there is ofcourse there is a position of authority but the main reason is expectations.

Being rejected and stuff like that. I've had the experience of getting banned from multiple online forums etc. etc. What I found out is, this hits deeper than rejection for sex, in this regard you see the bluepill come out and see all your flaws, now you start to think, maybe my parents are right, maybe my boss let's say is right.

How many of you are friends with your boss?

Can you be friends with your boss? You can but it is hard to do so, and for some people even though they have good intentions, past experience with someone always haunts them and makes them have this aura of, "I don't want it anyway this must be fake."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

One of the things about me, I've always looked down my nose at people, I feel like this gives people a sense of superiority of myself some form of narcissism, they can sense that from me, I'm sure. I think they get repulsed but they don't know why it is. I feel like this is the case, I should definitely think of people as you know, highly intelligent but still having potential.

Be advice to anyone going through the same kind of thing is, be a bit more childish and be more open, in terms of not censoring yourself, don't give all your personal details real name etc. but just be a bit more open with people, people aren't dumb, they were just conditioned to be this way over a long time.

Look at females, they don't want betabux they were conditioned to be this way too. I feel like people identify themselves a certain way and act that way when they're just conditioned to be that way, and they can change, on some level at least. At least I've got to say it for myself, but your situation matters, being an incel we have different parents who gave us different feedbacks.

Right now, I'm just doomed. I wish god made everyone equal everyone robots, everyone think the same, everyone LOOK the same AT LEAST. The world would be so much fair-er(just be white term never use this term).

Bye for now, I might make a follow up on the last part, since many cats and dogs etc. look the same I need to think more about that bye for now :feelsrope:
Yeah right