Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Modern society/trends piss me off

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
All this fag tik tok dances and trends, shit music made to go viral on tik tok and shit content copied and pasted a million times over makes me cringe, can no one be original these days? These new gay slang terms piss me off "bet queen, slayy, go little rockstar, fr, lowkey lit" like shut the fuck up faggot.

People constantly hopping on trends. "Ooh I posted a black screen on Instagram for black lives matter, I'm helping society" no youre not die cunt. Imagine thinking posting a black square then deleting it the week after and never mentioning BLM ever again cause its not trending so you don't need to virtue signal and pretend how good of a person you are. Imagine acting like you care for attention and appraisal of other peopl. So sad and pathetic

Le white privilege is showing. :soy: :foidSoy:

Even after George Floyd and BLM and shit people still call me a nigger nothing changed I really wish they would stop with all this virtue signaling and just be for real

Ye
All this fag tik tok dances and trends, shit music made to go viral on tik tok and shit content copied and pasted a million times over makes me cringe, can no one be original these days? These new gay slang terms piss me off "bet queen, slayy, go little rockstar, fr, lowkey lit" like shut the fuck up faggot.

People constantly hopping on trends. "Ooh I posted a black screen on Instagram for black lives matter, I'm helping society" no youre not die cunt. Imagine thinking posting a black square then deleting it the week after and never mentioning BLM ever again cause its not trending so you don't need to virtue signal and pretend how good of a person you are. Imagine acting like you care for attention and appraisal of other peopl. So sad and pathetic
Jesus Christ your posts are so boring and trite. Fuck off. How is this even inceldom discussion? You sound like a kid who thinks he's special because he listens to Queen and doesn't like pop music :feelshaha:

Even after George Floyd and BLM and shit people still call me a nigger nothing changed I really wish they would stop with all this virtue signaling and just be for real
Exactly, why does it seem white people give a fuck about racism more than black people? Pandering to black people= cuck behaviour

Ye

Jesus Christ your posts are so boring and trite. Fuck off. How is this even inceldom discussion? You sound like a kid who thinks he's special because he listens to Queen and doesn't like pop music :feelshaha:
Shut up zoomer faggot

Ye

I dont listen to queen lmao. I like modern music but its blatantly obvious most music today is only made to go viral on tiktok and it always sounds like shit. Fag

I dont listen to queen lmao. I like modern music but its blatantly obvious most music today is only made to go viral on tiktok and it always sounds like shit. Fag
It's funny how in your post history you claim to be annoyed at this site having "edgy teens" when that is exactly what you type like.