Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel MODERN SEX is not REAL SEX

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
It's not even Pleasurable the way it's meant to be Truly ..
It's against the laws of nature that we were meant to Obey and be according to it
Sex is suppose to be risky and the threat of conceiving a child must be always present ...

When having sex you must use EVEN IF YOU ARE MARRIED RELIGIOUSLY OR NOT :

No condoms
No birthControl
No contraception what so ever
No abortion
No any sort of medical treatment to help man or woman be able to conceive a child
Because if you aren't meant to have a child your body won't allow you to create one ...

No Medical intervention while a woman is giving birth , a real healthy woman must be able to deliver through her pussy ... if she can't then she better be off dead her and her child . Period .

I was not supposed to be born personally... I was not suppose to exist .. this is Why I feel so unmotivated and can't find a place in this world ... if doctors didn't exist and use C section I won't ever exist hahaha I am not suppose to be born in the first place hahaha I meant to not exist... so should I kill my self ... Well HELL NO ... I am here enjoying my share of life ... living until I die naturally... I hope things will be better in the next LIFE

I mean if I am meant to be born ... everything will come up easy for me .. my life wouldn't be as hard as it was ...

Even if I personally believe I AM NOT MEANT TO BE BORN I am Never killing my self tbh fucking honest ... so fellow not_meant_to_be_born cels WE ARE together in this ... and we won't kill ourselves... just survive and try to embrace what might come to us ...

Correct me if i am WRONG also please never ever kill yourself... I am maybe having it the worst among you .. and NEVER EVER KILLING MY SELF .. death will come at the right time so why the hustle ...
And if you are planning to kill yourself... chat with me first ... thank you .

Last edited:
No Medical intervention while a woman is giving birth , a real healthy woman must be able to deliver through her pussy ... if she can't then she better be off dead her and her child . Period .
Spoken like a true muslim.

Tired Back To School GIF by Originals

Tbh ... they can only help her as long as they don't do a C section ... simply the only help they can give her is through they Naked bare hands ... I BET a women who needed Medical intervention while giving birth had somehow used Medical intervention to be able to be Empregnated in the first place ... so it's like nature is simply CORRECTING the flow of action by making the child unable to be born... do you get me bro ??? Correct me if I am wrong ?

I hate sluts AND Muslims.

Do u have a harem ?
Bro ... I am incel aF ... never have a girlfriend... no nothing ... I approch some women but they pushed me ... Hahaha... I am not suppose to be born so what ever happen is considered and enjoyment in my Not meant to be Life in the first place ...

based i should be dead too
Who was that ? How did you get born ? Did you parents had you in a tube ? Used loads of modern medicines to have you ?

Life should never exist at all.

he is a pro sex propagandist. in reality sex is not real, we have not seen god before so thats why he is not real, we have not seen sex before, so it is not real.

he is a pro sex propagandist. in reality sex is not real, we have not seen god before so thats why he is not real, we have not seen sex before, so it is not real.
You were just shitting on me for reading this thread and now you're reading it? Fuck off.

Jesus Christ GIF

PREACH MY WORDS TO THE WORLD especially to our
Fellow BroCels ...

Save as much souls as possible... the way I see women and modern sexual behaviour have changed ... I feel less depressed being an incel tbh

it's not our fault it's the Jews and their science and sorcery

Last edited: