Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Modern PC Cpus are damn impressive

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
So i just upgraded to i7 12700k from i7 7700k and man i feel like i entered a civilized high tech town after living in the forest for so long as a caveman.
Difference is instantly visible starting from how quickly you can get into the desktop or even shut down your pc (both had SSD), how low is my cpu usage while watching yt videos or even anything in my video player or background tasks that thanks to the E-cores don't slow my pc. On old cpu i often
How games drop frames less often and how nicely games emulate. I sadly don't have AVX-512 enabled on that cpu but it's still significantly more smooth than old cpu.
Even creating shaders don't use much of the cpu and you can create them much quicker. I know people don't like E-Cores and want more P-Cores but they are way better than old cpu's hyper threading that Intel is going to kill this gen.

BCES00664 screenshot 2024 08 25 13 24 24
BCES00664 screenshot 2024 08 25 13 26 47

Wipeout HD - 1440p 60fps no problem

BLUS30012 screenshot 2024 08 24 20 51 30

Cod 3 = 49-60fps 1440p (without AVX-512 those fps drop are inevitable but still very smooth since it's in mid 50s practically all the time)

Last edited:
So i just upgraded to i7 12700k from i7 7700k and man i feel like i entered a civilized high tech town after living in the forest for so long as a caveman.
Difference is instantly visible starting from how quickly you can get into the desktop or even shut down your pc (both had SSD), how low is my cpu usage while watching yt videos or even anything in my video player or background tasks that thanks to the E-cores don't slow my pc. On old cpu i often
How games drop frames less often and how nicely games emulate. I sadly don't have AVX-512 enabled on that cpu but it's still significantly more smooth than old cpu.
Even creating shaders don't use much of the cpu and you can create them much quicker. I know people don't like E-Cores and want more P-Cores but they are way better than old cpu's hyper threading that Intel is going to kill this gen.

View attachment 1235617View attachment 1235618
Wipeout HD - 1440p 60fps no problem

View attachment 1235619
Cod 3 = 49-60fps 1440p (without AVX-512 those fps drop are inevitable but still very smooth since it's in mid 50s practically all the time)
Even your old processor was good. I switched from the fx8300 to the Ryzen 5 3600 a week ago and am very happy about it

below 60 in such an old game?
Emulated on rpcs3 since it was never released officially on PC. On old pc i couldn't get more than 30fps and it dropped way below that all the time. So it's a huge difference.

Emulated on rpcs3 since it was never released officially on PC. On old pc i couldn't get more than 30fps and it dropped way below that all the time. So it's a huge difference.
Hmm! I didn't know COD 3 was never released on PC. Is that the one by treyarch?

Is that the one by treyarch?
Yeah, there is also Xb360 and Wii versions but they look much worse and xb360 is glitchy.

There are way too many fucking cores :feelshaha:

Actually that was my retarded motherboard that put Hyper-threading on after crashing last oc test :feelswhere:. I guess my mobo is a stupid foid :foidSoy::banhammer::incel:

Last edited:
Midnight Club LA - Runs great at 30fps/1440p, when unlocking frames it's really unstable and goes all around 30-58 and game runs at faster rate than it should be. There are some fps drops below 30 in some scenes having AVX-512 or 2 more cores or this emulator having better coders would remedy for that.