Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Modern games are cucked

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I tried playing Far Cry 4, one of the female rebells/warriors was a foid, ruined it for me!

Started up Civilization VI, the introduction video was a father talking to his warrior daughter who later became a female president!

Started up Skyrim, female Imperial officer, female stormcloack soldiers and fucking shield maidens!

Started up Deus Ex, Human revolution, the smart scientists are female, male scientists are incompetent!

What the hell is going on here?

Women are weak as shit. The soyest of soyboys could beat up a female professional fighter.

Ikr just look at bf5 trailer

Ooooooh that's incredibly sexist :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

JFL at playing anything in current year you should play something from the peak age of gaming which is 1980-2006

B-but! World War 2 was won by stronk disabled wammin!
TOXIC
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
That's right there was one cunt sniper WW2 that didn't do anything but pose for propaganda photos therefore women served just as much as men in WW2! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

skyrim is pure fantasy it's not meant to be realistic, it aint cucked

Modern games are ultra cucked, just play text based RPGs from the 80s bro.

Some pull it off, like Bayonetta. A lot of RPGs benefit from choosing a gender so that you get a bit more depth and replay value.

But if it’s this obvious, post 2014 cross-marketing gender quota that the writers were obviously forced to insert (which sadly it’s a lot of games) well...those are fucking terrible.

I've played a lot of old games which would be called controversial today. Women are put in video games to signify "diversity" while people are starting to consider that shooting Middle Eastern terrorists in video games is offensive. Fucking bullshit, at least the cool old stuff's still around.

Just realised that Wolfenstein: the New Colossus and Outlast were quite cucked as well.

JFL at playing anything in current year you should play something from the peak age of gaming which is 1980-2006
I'd argue things visibly started going to shit in 2010. A good case in point: Fallout New Vegas. The NCR (bureaucratic gov types) troops were at least half women (up to 66-75% in some areas, never bothered counting exactly TBH) which is just ludicrous. Technically, in-universe, one could argue it's the reason the faction can't hold it together (which is ironically anti-feminist in practice, tho it makes it hard to tell whether the redpill was intentional or not).

Interestingly enough, AAA PC exclusives also stopped happening after 2010 (I think ArmA 2 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat were among the last)
I do think foid protagonists/main chars can work tho. Care Archer from NOLF (suave superspy that relies on gadets) and Violette Summer from Velvet Assassin (Brit spy useless in combat, but great in the shadows) prove that they can be good characters, if done correctly.

Better get used to it if you want to cope.

Tbf the chick in far cry is really the bad guy

I tried playing Far Cry 4, one of the female rebells/warriors was a foid, ruined it for me!

Started up Civilization VI, the introduction video was a father talking to his warrior daughter who later became a female president!

Started up Skyrim, female Imperial officer, female stormcloack soldiers and fucking shield maidens!

Started up Deus Ex, Human revolution, the smart scientists are female, male scientists are incompetent!

What the hell is going on here?
Overthinking it.

Blizzard in 1998: all guys

Blizzard in 2018: girls who code :feelstastyman: :soy:

Gamer rise the fuck up!!!!

Most of the nowadays video games are jewish propaganda tool. You have to dig for the good stuff.