Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Modern Feminism and Liberism is a Plague

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Look at this delusional cunt!!! Absolute retard, I wonder if she notices how stupid her proposition is. Tucker Carson keeps bringing up the ideocracy in her plan but she just can't see it lol proving how stupid cunts can truly be. And rip Belgium for allowing themselves to be the pinnacle of cuckoldry lol. Dam I'm so fucking glad Trump won otherwise the US would have been turning to a bigger shit hole. If getting a decent girl is difficult now imagine if any of these Libtards win an election.

that girl looks oddly jewish but shes not

Look at this delusional cunt!!! Absolute retard, I wonder if she notices how stupid her proposition is. Tucker Carson keeps bringing up the ideocracy in her plan but she just can't see it lol proving how stupid cunts can truly be. And rip Belgium for allowing themselves to be the pinnacle of cuckoldry lol. Dam I'm so fucking glad Trump won otherwise the US would have been turning to a bigger shit hole. If getting a decent girl is difficult now imagine if any of these Libtards win an election.

Can't watch this shit. Western Civ is done. Stick a fork in it already.

This is depressing what society has come to.

You seriously cannot be a leftwing incel today unless you're running welfare queen game.

There's always stupid cunts with selfies as avatars in the comments. They get hundreds of thumbs up and faggots telling them that they're beautiful.

There's always stupid cunts with selfies as avatars in the comments. They get hundreds of thumbs up and faggots telling them that they're beautiful.
Yeah, I can't stand that. They don't even have to be attractive.

they're all trying score on an imaginary girl thats why lol

It should be illegal for women to say things like men are pigs or there are no good men left then. Fair is fair.

It should be illegal for women to leave the house without a male guardian present.

Ugly men are the real plague

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back