Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Modern females in one short story.

J

Jailbaitmaxxer

Officer
Females talking to incels: Eww you're disgusting, go away, pig. You're below me. Don't even talk to me you freak. Don't you see how much more pristine and valuable I am than you. Fuck off, loser.

10 minutes later in another location...

Females talking to alpha brute: YES FUCK ME HARDER! FUCK ME LIKE THE LOWLY, FILTHY BITCH I AM! USE ME LIKE YOUR MEAT TOILET! USE ME LIKE YOUR CUM DUMPSTER! FUCK YES I'M SUCH A WHORE! I'M A SOW OINK OINK!! FUCK ME FILTHY ASSHOLE HARDER AND EMPTY YOUR STINKING COCK MILK INSIDE MY SLUTTY PUSSY!!!

10 minutes later in another location, shopping with her friends, cunt still leaking reeking brute's virile sperm...

"Stacey we're such queens. We're proud, pure, strong and independent women. We don't need stupid men. I just got pumped and dumped today, can you believe that? All men are disgusting pigs."

Another bait post. You should rename yourself to baitpostmaxxer :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Another bait post. You should rename yourself to baitpostmaxxer :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Can you even read or did you just try to decipher the title with your glasses? Where is the bait in this?

jfl idk how you even got approved here. this place makes no sense

Can you even read or did you just try to decipher the title with your glasses? Where is the bait in this?
I mean your post is true and all, it's just water that makes ITcucks seethe
And with baitposting I mean a post that could most likely end up on ITcucks

You should rename yourself
What he should do is make more posts until he gets to 500, so he unlocks the blue username color.

Gray username color is not ideal.

I mean your post is true and all, it's just water that makes ITcucks seethe
I see. But who cares about ITcucks? Let them seethe all they want.

What he should do is make more posts until he gets to 500, so he unlocks the blue username color.

I try to make higher effort posts and that takes time. I don't want to spend 10 hours a day on this forum just commenting to 500 as fast as I can.

We all had to go through GrAYceldom at some point. I remember being called GrAY all the time for posting water threads

It's not bait, just the kind of content that has already been posted many times.

I try to make higher effort posts and that takes time. I don't want to spend 10 hours a day on this forum just commenting to 500 as fast as I can.
I wouldn't call your post high effort. It's not low effort either though
No hate but I've just seen much higher effort posts before your post did not impress me, still good for a GrAYcel though

How do I end up on there? Would like to see their reaction.
I wouldn't call your post high effort. It's not low effort either though
No hate but I've just seen much higher effort posts before your post did not impress me, still good for a GrAYcel though
I'm not talking about this post. Go through my history I've made many high effort posts where I spend 30 minutes writing and gathering my thoughts.

I don't see how in this day and age women still are not self aware enough to realize they're the sexual selectors.

Like, bitch, men apply to you, you choose to accept them.

A business wouldn't blame "all applicants" when one of their new hires fucks up; they'd blame themselves. Women somehow don't.

How do I end up on there? Would like to see their reaction.
Make more incel stereotype like posts about raping, being entitled to sex, creepshotting, etc.

Females talking to incels: Eww you're disgusting, go away, pig. You're below me. Don't even talk to me you freak. Don't you see how much more pristine and valuable I am than you. Fuck off, loser.

10 minutes later in another location...

Females talking to alpha brute: YES FUCK ME HARDER! FUCK ME LIKE THE LOWLY, FILTHY BITCH I AM! USE ME LIKE YOUR MEAT TOILET! USE ME LIKE YOUR CUM DUMPSTER! FUCK YES I'M SUCH A WHORE! I'M A SOW OINK OINK!! FUCK ME FILTHY ASSHOLE HARDER AND EMPTY YOUR STINKING COCK MILK INSIDE MY SLUTTY PUSSY!!!

10 minutes later in another location, shopping with her friends, cunt still leaking reeking brute's virile sperm...

"Stacey we're such queens. We're proud, pure, strong and independent women. We don't need stupid men. I just got pumped and dumped today, can you believe that? All men are disgusting pigs."
"Females talking to incels:" :feelskek: :yes: