Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Modern Advice: Give 12 year old foids vibrators or they'll start to fuck their toothbrushes

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Veteran
★★
w3imb6c26tob1.jpg

Just be toothbrush theory

Wasn't thinking about all of this when I was 12 but I'm not a foid anyway

Give them dog dildos or they'll start to fuck their dogs :shock:

Disgusting! It is no surprise at that age they get the family dog to be their gigolo

If you don’t think teenagers are going to explore their own bodies idk what to tell you
And yet if I as a 35 year old man am sexually interested in an 18 year old I'm a "pedophile".

Degeneracy, degeneracy everywhere.

Also wtf does that have to do with teenagers exploring their changing bodies lol
Dude shut the fuck up and go be a cuck on reddit. But to answer your dumb ass cuck question: if foids are exploring their bodies they are sexual beings, ergo ready for sex. Personally I think that 12 is too young for any of that. But 15-16 is about right. Not that I prefer 16 year olds (I think the ideal is around 19-23).

So if a 13 year old is going through puberty and exploring her body that’s good to go?

We debate AOC on this site I’m just curious what you think
No, but she's almost good to go. I'd say give it 2 more years until 15. Which by the way is a common age for them to lose their virginity of their own volition. Because of Romeo and Juliet laws we don't criminalize sex between kids. But I'd say a reasonable AOC sans restrictions (i.e., position of authority such as a teacher) is 16.

Tbh I started masturbating at 12 so I'm not sure I can criticize this:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:.

What is foid? A miserable pile of secrets.