Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Model Stacy ends up with blind, autistic son

This is what happens when you racemix.

He didnt inherit her great personality

But i thought race mixing creates healthier babies? :waitwhat:

This is what happens when you racemix.
It seems like when you mix, it's either feast or famine. Either you get an absolute Chadrone or if it's a girl, a mixed Stacy or you get a subhuman. There seems to be no happy middle ground.
But i thought race mixing creates healthier babies? :waitwhat:
No middle ground....its either Chadrone/mixed Stacy or bust.

When she was pregnant with him she was partying everyday and night boozing and snorting, his father was dwight yorke who was a famous soccer player during the 90s

That girl, second from left, with the brown coat and pink head phones looks mixed race.
251C32BD00000578 2927994 image m 2 1422352396511

Karma for normalfags.

I'm sure he will grow up to have a great personality

It seems like when you mix, it's either feast or famine. Either you get an absolute Chadrone or if it's a girl, a mixed Stacy or you get a subhuman. There seems to be no happy middle ground.

True.

Deniroson

Meeksmug

Deniro eastwood

Edit: wtf is it a girl? Fuck this shit world, im out
That's a boy? No way Jose. That looks like a 16, maybe even 20 year old girl. There is no way you can convince me otherwise. Just look at the body, the face, the hair.

Last edited:
When she was pregnant with him she was partying everyday and night boozing and snorting, his father was dwight yorke who was a famous soccer player during the 90s
That can have something to do with it

When you fuck many dudes it happens often

That car crash of a women has never been a stacey. A high end prostitute maybe 20 years ago. But never a stacey. I fuckin detest that bint.

That car crash of a women has never been a stacey. A high end prostitute maybe 20 years ago. But never a stacey. I fuckin detest that bint.
Most men consider her an attractive white woman

Most men consider her an attractive white woman
Maybe, when she was young. But she's aged like milk, she's an absolute cunt and has the most fuckin annoying voice.

100% agree, she is ugly as fuck.
you would walk past better foids on any university campus within 1 minute

TFW rich people, instead of demanding to pay less tax, demand money from the government.

Kind of blows my mind.

White women again @LastGerman with the racemixing.

Also where's the Stacy? She's sub 8.

She's actually sub 5, JFL, Incel looksmatch.
NINTCHDBPICT000515009883

I blame the woman
full

Racemixxing is a crime against humanity.