Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel @mistersinister is a fucking snake.

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
@mistersinister's reddit name is u/Proof-Preference-872

How do I know this?
Both are 22 year old 5'5 asians:
20211108 145221

about to be 22 in 16 days
crazy I have come from hope in my early teen years to mental depression and despair in my 20s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wdx2Z5_GsM

20211108 145626

Both are obsessed with STEM:

20211108 150230

And last but not least:
20211108 150128

So what makes him a snake?
He's trying to get the smaller incel subs banned:
20211108 101956

20211108 145414

20211108 150057

20211108 150311

@mistersinister fuck you, chink.
damn a screenshot didn't upload cause page refreshed on mobile
20211108 145359

he posts like 10 threads about STEM and college every 10 seconds here

What a fucking cunt.

The Supreme :feelsaww::feelsaww:Cutecel:feelsaww::feelsaww: of .is @knajjd ban ban bananus bananulossusismus him ASAP :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

what STEMmaxxing does to a madafaka :dafuckfeels:

Sorry I don't speak reddit, what did he do exactly?

Sorry I don't speak reddit, what did he do exactly?
he posted some small incel subreddits on a big subreddit where they post all the le evil inkel subreddits and shit like that.
while at the same time posting here and pretending to be an incel

he posted some small incel subreddits on a big subreddit where they post all the le evil inkel subreddits and shit like that.
while at the same time posting here and pretending to be an incel
Shithead, ban him @Fat Link

he also spams the shit out of ID with his retarded STEM threads

Here's even more proof. He mentioned not going to new York in a thread earlier and he said the same thing on reddit.
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Advice/comments/qoo9vi/give_me_some_life_advice/?

Last edited:
has he posted anything incel related? all his post are about stem :feelsUgh:
true, he even dms me asking me for advice about college, nigga I've never ever been to college :feelskek:

detectives me
i dont even care if hes a snake or whatever just ban him for his fucking annoying threads

This dude needs help.
I told him like 3 times to talk to his parents or some college counselor or some shit, posting here won't help him at all, most of us here are dropouts not fucking Phd holders

@mistersinister what is this you fucking faggot :fuk:

it's sooo annoying

also him calling himself high iq all the time, while he literally hasn't posted one single high iq thread is just ridiculous.
yeah, I don't even care about the weird backstabbing (he probably did it out of some misguided sense of self hatred), I'm just disgusted that he dare claim he is high IQ while making the cringiest low IQ posts that prove he has no idea about how social power works.

The Supreme :feelsaww::feelsaww:Cutecel:feelsaww::feelsaww: of .is @knajjd ban ban bananus bananulossusismus him ASAP :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Knajjd is mostly no more due to his shitty internet situation and most other mods are gone/retired if not largely derelict these days for their own various personal reasons.

Therefore…

I AM THE LAW! :feelsUgh: <——shouted in extremely goony sounding Sylvester Stallone voiceover impression. :ahegao:

View: https://youtu.be/qolk_rDA9xU

i dont even care if hes a snake or whatever just ban him for his fucking annoying threads
yes he makes the shittiest and most annoying fucking threads on this forum. I hope he gets b& :feelsseriously:

Burn him at the stake

@mistersinister what is your rebuttal

It certainly seems that way... However, he is mysterious, who knows what his true intentions are
X-Man%2B%25234%2B-%2BNate%2527s%2BPurpose.jpg

Last edited:
He's obsessed with STEM in Reddit, then he suddenly joins here, spams STEM threads and then wants incel subreddits banned? His true motives are far more than what mortals like me could ever comprehend. Maybe he's a very weird kind of a troll.
Proceed with caution
Mister+Sinister+Cyclops.jpg

Jfl this forum :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Unfortunate. I found his threads to be wholesome.

At least he was sinister.

Mods ban this cuck :feelskek:

Send that faggot to the shadow lands. :feelscomfy:

He's obsessed with STEM in Reddit, then he suddenly joins here, spams STEM threads and then wants incel subreddits banned? His true motives are far more than what mortals like me could ever comprehend. Maybe he's a very weird kind of a troll.

Oh, apparently he's done even more:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Lonely_men/comments/qpft6r/comment/hjtlpa4

The dude is a cuck but fuck that other dude too for trashing autism.
@mistersinister's reddit name is u/Proof-Preference-872

How do I know this?
Both are 22 year old 5'5 asians:
View attachment 524368

View attachment 524369

Both are obsessed with STEM:
View attachment 524370
View attachment 524372

And last but not least:
View attachment 524375

So what makes him a snake?
He's trying to get the smaller incel subs banned:
View attachment 524377
View attachment 524378
View attachment 524379
View attachment 524380

@mistersinister fuck you, chink.
damn a screenshot didn't upload cause page refreshed on mobile
View attachment 524382
What a cuck.

what makes it worse is that it seems like his stem spam wasn't trolling he was just mentally ill. either way nothing of value was lost

im glad this faggot is banned

Traitorous cuck. :feelswhat:

im glad this faggot is banned
my take on him is that he is such a helpless truecel autist he can never be banned. His attempts at backstabbing us are entertaining in its powerlessness

He is the inverse of @BrettyBoy

This is his only place, he's just going thru that last sprint of denial

Based detectivecel. :feelsokman:

While I don't usually condone banning users based on public witch hunts, the fact that he hasn't said a single word in his defense points towards this being the truth. He could have said something, anything, in order to clear our suspicious, but all he did was remain quiet.

Fuck every single no-life IT loser who tries to infiltrate this site. Don't you retards have anything better to do than troll a bunch of lonely virgins? :feelshaha: