Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Missing Out On Teen Romance Is Mentally Scarring.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

▐┛卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐▐┛
★★★★★
For those who miss out on teen romance, it is fucking brutal. You are young and when your sex drive is at its highest, and while all your peers are experiencing romances, losing their virginity, getting prom dates, you are kicked to the fucking side.

This literally damaged me mentally. In fact, I believe I deserve reparations from the government for the rest of my life for the scaring this has caused.

Even if I somehow did ascend, I would still have this scar -caused from on missing out on teen romance & sex- in mind that would never heal.

Fucking brutal:feelsbadman:

even if you became chad tomorrow that hole will never be filled.

quality of teenage years = quality of adult life

even if you became chad tomorrow that hole will never be filled.

quality of teenage years = quality of adult life
Actually a decent point, even if you basically just expanded upon what I said :feelsjuice:

Thought I was on ignore?

"The sexual failure you've known since your adolescence, Raphaël, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark. Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew. In you the wound is already deep; it will get deeper and deeper. An atrocious, unremitting bitterness will end up gripping your heart. For you there will be neither redemption nor deliverance. That's how it is."

Brutal

Last edited:
For those who miss out on teen romance, it is fucking brutal. You are young and when your sex drive is at its highest, and while all your peers are experiencing romances, losing their virginity, getting prom dates, you are kicked to the fucking side.

This literally damaged me mentally. In fact, I believe I deserve reparations from the government for the rest of my life for the scaring this has caused.

Even if I somehow did ascend, I would still have this scar -caused from on missing out on teen romance & sex- in mind that would never heal.

teens without love :feelsrope:
twenties without love :feelsrope:
about to enter my 30s as a KHHV :feelsrope:

I wish I could have ONE just ONE fucking normal relationship, just to feel what its like to have a GF that loves you.

What if you ascend at 19-20?

@DarkStarDown

while all your peers are experiencing romances, losing their virginity, getting prom dates, you are kicked to the fucking side.
Despite putting in 100x more effort than the average normalshit

My thoughts exactly Brocel this world irreparably damaged us. I'll never fully recover if at all from being deprived of teen romance.

if ur under 20 u can probably just get surgery become a chad do rtt if u dropped out as well u can go back to school and slay if ur state has the romeo and juliet laws if ur not over

"The sexual failure you've known since your adolescence, Raphaël, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark. Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew. In you the wound is already deep; it will get deeper and deeper. An atrocious, unremitting bitterness will end up gripping your heart. For you there will be neither redemption nor deliverance. That's how it is."

Brutal
one of the darkest blackpills

I remember being a child and wondering when I would have my first kiss, my first girlfriend, lose my virginity. It's by far the thing I was most looking forward to in life, if only he knew.

I’m damaged beyond repair

I can't recover from that pill, teenagepill is also a subset of the agepill. This is why I'll forever say the agepill is hands down the most brutal pill there is.

You'll never be fifteen, and in love

I completely agree and empathize with you. I never felt affection from a woman throughout my teenage years, and I don't feel that I'll ever feel like the people who had.

Yeah, my almost every childhood friend has experienced teen love except me :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: