Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Missing Georgia firefightERs and “high school sweethearts” found dead aftER putting an end to their “toxic relationship”.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
IMG 3106

Normscum and foids keep telling us that we aren’t entitled to sex, but i’m sure these incidents are an effective remindER to them that they (and evERyone in genERal, including us) AREN’T entitled to life eithER.

Nothing if value was lost yo

Probably cheated on him.

Probably cheated on him.

Apparently that’s exactly what happened. He then left hER and pursued a date with a diffERent foid in an effort to move on with his life, but she couldn’t handle being rejected so she killed him and then killed hERself.

“But muhhhhh females can do nothing wrong, they r all sweet and innocent angels muhhhhhhhhhhh”

I sure would like to pee on her!

after the fire dies down a lot... I don't want to burn my cock...

Man was growing a Hitler moustache but got killed before it finished growing

Brutal

Apparently that’s exactly what happened. He then left hER and pursued a date with a diffERent foid in an effort to move on with his life, but she couldn’t handle being rejected so she killed him and then killed hERself.

“But muhhhhh females can do nothing wrong, they r all sweet and innocent angels muhhhhhhhhhhh”
Beef flaps at it again

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back