Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Missed out on talking to girls growing up due to being taken out of school.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Missed out on talking to girls in middle school
Missed out on talking to girls in high school
Missed out on talking to girls in college

Now to even ascend I have to talk to a roastie with full confidence never learning how to talk to a female.

Doesn't seem like its worth the hassle so I'm debating on getting my sex drive back or not.

Do you hate your parents for fucking over your social life at a young age?

pretend they have a penis and hairy back/chest. talk to them like any other guy

i think you need to take it in baby steps. like try to make friends with women first, don't talk to them with the goal of sex/relationship. just be friends with them.

I can't talk to girls at all because I'm autistic af and if I talk to a girl, I'm might say something weird and she'll lose interest.
pretend they have a penis and hairy back/chest. talk to them like any other guy

I can't talk to girls at all because I'm autistic af and if I talk to a girl, I'm might say something weird and she'll lose interest.
maybe try small talk. ask questions about mundane stuff like "how was your weekend" or "what do you think of x/y/z/etc".

i think you need to take it in baby steps. like try to make friends with women first, don't talk to them with the goal of sex/relationship. just be friends with them.
That's natural for me. I don't have a sex drive