Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

miss playing runescape 9 hours a day

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Life sucks when U don't have mmos and females.

Why can't you play anymore?

I MISS OSRS. But I have college shit piled up so it suucks.

all i do nowadays tbh.

no other game does it for me anymore. they all completely pale in comparison compared to osrs, even though the community is literal cancer, but that's to be expected.

Runescape was nice, but its a garbage game tbh.
Cant wait for WoW Classic myself to play it for like 10 hours straight, just like how I used to play Runescape and Maplestory in the far past.

Runescape was nice, but its a garbage game tbh.
Cant wait for WoW Classic myself to play it for like 10 hours straight, just like how I used to play Runescape and Maplestory in the far past.

i still can't tell which is the worse grind. 99's in osrs or 60 in wow classic.

i still can't tell which is the worse grind. 99's in osrs or 60 in wow classic.

99's in RS for sure, lvling to 60 in WoW takes like 5 days /played if you arent mentally disabled.

try playing wow

neverplaye dit because of subhuman graphics. tbh

I never really got into Runescape personally

I never really got into Runescape personally
Me neither but mostly because my family was poor and could not afford $5/month for me to be a member so I was stuck being a f2p pleb.

RS was really comfy though, it had a really nice soundtrack that when combined with its charming graphics made you feel at home and never want to leave. I miss being young and just immersing myself in that world when I had nothing to do.

When gaming cope wears off its over

Miss creating animations on Adobe flash for 9 hrs a day when I was 10 years old JFL I had no life even back then

Any new games similar to runescape/wow that's hugely popular today? I thought runescape was passed its days or is this the case for mmo games in general?