Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Misconstrued concepts of empowerment...

G

Goliathvsdavid

Greycel
Woman, now, often feel that wield the power to make decisions in relationships due to a false sense of shifted dynamics in power. They've gained the power to vote. They've gained 'sexual awareness' (thanks to books and pandering romantic comedies). They've gained empowerment through feminism movements and being represented in the 'highest' (I use this term lightly) form of government forums.

Garnering all this together, they know, that as men, we do crave...harness a sexual appetite. After all, it's in our nature. It's in the very fabric of our beings. It can't be helped. Current events coerce us to comply...they compel us to yield to a woman's standards...because it's...what? Polite?

Women are made for bearing children. They were made to serve man. They were made to obey. The overall politcal and social environment has become increasingly toxic to a woman's given nature, convincing her that she is above her only true purpose....to serve us. To please us...and man is supposed to be patient? I think not?

It is man's job to dominate. It is our job to provide and protect. It is our job to take action. If a woman has forgotten her rightful place, than why is it wrong for us to correct her back? I say we are putting history back into correction. Others call it rude or sexist. I say women need a new lesson in the fact men can take what they need and want. Any thoughts?

women are stupid animals driven by lust and malice and what they think has not manner on how they act, the deserve nothing but the worse I hope they get ass cancer and die the end

Any thoughts?
water is wet also we can't do shit to stop what the world is going through because we're not really serious enough to go kill people due to not having a gf and we do lack the courage and the strenght to have any positive effect on soyceity

water is wet also we can't do shit to stop what the world is going through because we're not really serious enough to go kill people due to not having a gf and we do lack the courage and the strenght to have any positive effect on soyceity
Do you have a solution you'd like to suggestion?

women are stupid animals driven by lust and malice and what they think has not manner on how they act, the deserve nothing but the worse I hope they get ass cancer and die the end
I certainly haven't met a woman worthy of anything less than decay,.my mother makes the top of the list by insisting that I amount to nothing and deserve nothing while she consistently cheats on my father.

I certainly haven't met a woman worthy of anything less than decay,.my mother makes the top of the list by insisting that I amount to nothing and deserve nothing while she consistently cheats on my father.
mothers are just whores with kids, being raised by women is what doomed soyciety

mothers are just whores with kids, being raised by women is what doomed soyciety
That's probably the reality of it, and having a demonstrably weak father didn't help me in the long run. He allows my mother to manipulate him and to abuse my mental well-being.

Do you have a solution you'd like to suggestion?
yes, sexless men geomaxx to other places of the world where they could find poor ethnic women that needs a husband and they ascend in these places. you really can't do anything anymore to fix soyceity so every man need to find a way for himself to ascend.

i am considering going to sub Saharan countries to marry some black woman

yes, sexless men geomaxx to other places of the world where they could find poor ethnic women that needs a husband and they ascend in these places. you really can't do anything anymore to fix soyceity so every man need to find a way for himself to ascend.

i am considering going to sub Saharan countries to marry some black woman
Well, sexless I have convered.

Lol u have too purge atleast 1.000.000.000 peeps to stop degeneration, not even a war can kill that many, my only hope is the jewvaxx kill all vacced peeps

Lol u have too purge atleast 1.000.000.000 peeps to stop degeneration, not even a war can kill that many, my only hope is the jewvaxx kill all vacced peeps
I can't even begin my disgust on the vaccinated. My mother? Tried to force it upon me. I refused. My father complied.