Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Minox and fin has forsaken me

D

Delusional Coper

Luminary
★★★★★
It's not working, hair follicles have thinned out, whenever I comb minimum 5 follicles fall out and because of itch from dandruff I rub my hair now and then and a few 100 follicles drop per day, hair is so thinned out, it falls flat on my head instead of standing upright.

What else can I do apart from those heart attack drugs fin and minox?

How long have you been taking them?

They take months to begin working accordingly.

Lmao 2024 and yall still taking tranny drugs for hairloss, i could probably make something better at home with no side effects, this is fucking stupid youre not even fixing the main problem

I've heard that the follicles fall out so that the stronger, thicker one's can grow in

Hair transplant or death

As a sufferer of post finasteride I always warn other of their danger.

The norwood reaper spares no man. Even chad.

It's not working, hair follicles have thinned out, whenever I comb minimum 5 follicles fall out and because of itch from dandruff I rub my hair now and then and a few 100 follicles drop per day, hair is so thinned out, it falls flat on my head instead of standing upright.

What else can I do apart from those heart attack drugs fin and minox?
toupeeMAXX look it up

Moder hair systems look almost indistinguishable from real hair, you'd never guess unless you knew prior. So don't give up OP

can you elaborate? I was considering talking to my doc and start taking it

fuck thats scary. i've heard similar stories before already. guess I should just accept it :fuk:

If it's looking real bad your doc should have prescribed you dutasteride

I been on dutasteride (way more potent than fin) and min since August 2022
Pretty good

Minox has a shedding period. Have you noticed any side effects from either of the drugs?
My heart is beating fast now and then

It's time for the pumpkinseedpill buddy boyo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back