Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Minimum requirements to get a 5/10 girlfriend released!

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★

[MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS]
IF YOU DO NOT MEET *ALL* REQUIREMENTS GO FUCK OFF AND DIE!

Who wrote this. Looks like the parents of the boy wrote and ad for a gf. Who refers to someone as 5.0?

''Colored eyes'' literally just excluded every ethnic jfl. Notice how they don't even consider brown eyes a fucking color, I want to slit their thraots and hang them upside down in GTA

This seems like it came straight off Reddit.

Normies say that humans are social animals yet at the same time they preach about independence and how you need to be self sufficient.

jfl what the fuck

Meanwhile “don’t be obese” is misogynistic, unrealistic, and we need to “lower our standards”

''Colored eyes'' literally just excluded every ethnic jfl. Notice how they don't even consider brown eyes a fucking color
by default they only want a minority of people

That’s no exaggeration on OkCupid.

Back in college I've talked to girls, they unironically believe these are not high standards.

Sometimes the juice really isn't worth the squeeze tbh.

I wouldn't be able to tolerate whoever wrote that anyway, so if anything it just makes me laugh.

Back in college I've talked to girls, they unironically believe these are not high standards.
This seems like it came straight off Reddit.
This would not be out of place at any state college in the USA. If a foid posted any part of it on twitter or facebook she would get likes.
I want to slit their thraots and hang them upside down in GTA
What has to be done, has to be done.

Over for requirementcells

Reading that gave me eye cancer and brain cancer :feelspuke:

Normies say that humans are social animals yet at the same time they preach about independence and how you need to be self sufficient.
"Just dont care about what others think bro"

Colored eyes ethnic filter.

With standards like that which exclude 96% of the male population, they don't want "significant others", they want to share an elite class of breeding purpose men, sharing each man with thousands of other femasites. Who thought it was a good idea to let these dumb animals into universities? Ban all femoids from college and give scholarships to poor, high IQ men.

this is for cuck normies chad doesn't need to meet any of these requirements other than just talk to her

How can they expect their SO to remain mysterious, after they put out a list of such narrowly defined prerequisites?

Last edited:
> Physically compatible
> Taller

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 12
I talk to girls pretty much daily (friends) and I second this.

Meanwhile “don’t be obese” is misogynistic, unrealistic, and we need to “lower our standards”

That's how you know we're in clown world.

Bluepillers: 107 :y'all: none of you cucks meet those requirements.

>most requirements are about psychical attractiveness, including literally having big dick; also wanting lots of sex
>religious
bitch, any actual religious person would want to stone your degenerate ass to death

JFL if you look closely you can tell its fake

its more flexible than what the actual requirements are :lul:

''Colored eyes'' literally just excluded every ethnic jfl. Notice how they don't even consider brown eyes a fucking color, I want to slit their thraots and hang them upside down in GTA
As a brown eyed white boy this got me like :woke:

Looks like a teenage foid made that.

yeah I stopped just there.

It's over for Marvin

women were a mistake

You know, if this is what women see as being average or the bare minimum for a potential partner, they'll no doubt also cuck these men too on a whim if they meet somebody slightly better on Tinder. There's no way they wouldn't, and all men below that are absolutely fucked.

I talk to girls pretty much daily (friends) and I second this.
Why are you doing this to yourself?

I find brown eyes cooler than blue eyes.
You know why ?
I can see myself in them.
Blue eyes you can´t.
Plus blue eyes are weak against high rays of sunlight, while brown eyes are more effective.

Minimum requirements a foid needs to meet in order to appeal to a guy:

- Have a vagina.

hahahahaha along with half the cumskin population
I'm not even ethnic and don't have coloured eyes. People think the eyepill is a joke but its not.

ngl foids with coloured eyes are stunning

At least having a big dick it's not a requirement /ironic

Colored eyes ethnic filter.
What does that even mean? Are there people who don't have pigmentation in their irises?

What do colorless eyes look like?

I know it means that people without blue eyes aren't allowed, but that just sounds completely retarded.

- “Physically Compatible”

JFL. Euphemism for “good looking”.

- “Tall”
- “Colored Eyes”

So, that’s the top 5% of men then.

There's a reason why fathers used to pick husbands for women.

Brutal,
even lachowski wouldnt meet the requirements

S.O.

fucking lol