Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is a 5/10 face immediately Incel?

Obour1995

Obour1995

Recruit
★★★★
I am just wondering about that rating I don’t know line but it’s low because I’ve never had a girlfriend and been insulted and bullied due to my appearance so it’s probably lower but do u think a 5/10 man is incel?

Too high to be incel

Last edited:
if you're nt and not a complete retard then no. You can sportsmaxx and educationmaxx

U really think 5s are normies?
easily yeah. 5s can definitely atleast experience 2-3 women in their entire lives, no doubt. only retards say otherwise.

if you're nt and not a complete retard then no. You can sportsmaxx and educationmaxx
I see. By The way what does NT mean I see that term a lot and don’t know the meaning behind it.

I see. By The way what does NT mean I see that term a lot and don’t know the meaning behind it.
neurotypical. It means you have a normal brain. Nd (neurodivergent) means you have a mental disorder of some kind, like autism, schizophrenia, adhd, narcissism etc

easily yeah. 5s can definitely atleast experience 2-3 women in their entire lives, no doubt. only retards say otherwise.
Interesting. But is it still possible for the 5 say for example if they are introverted and unable to speak to females? Then it’s probably over right?

neurotypical. It means you have a normal brain. Nd (neurodivergent) means you have a mental disorder of some kind, like autism, schizophrenia, adhd, narcissism etc
Thanks.

do u think a 5/10 man is incel?
Yes, just look at the results the average man gets on online dating, very little to no matches, even if he gets a match she’ll lead him on and cuck him for someone that’s better then him.

A 5/10 man has to have something going for him for example rich or really tall (6’5 and over)

1 = over
2 = over
3 = over
4 = LTN , potential with surgery
5 = MTN
5,5 = strong MTN,
6 = Very High MTN, low HTN
6.5= HTN

7 = Very High HTN / Chadlite

A 5 is not an incel...
Incel is sub3.
Any higher and you're a normie.

Yes, just look at the results the average man gets on online dating, very little to no matches, even if he gets a match she’ll lead him on and cuck him for someone that’s better then him.

A 5/10 man has to have something going for him for example rich or really tall (6’5 and over)
That was what I thought I was interested to see these comments who say 5/10 is normie. If u are 5 and average height no female wants u same if ur short. But as u say and I thought a 5 must be tall or very wealthy.

Interesting. But is it still possible for the 5 say for example if they are introverted and unable to speak to females? Then it’s probably over right?
are u trying to justify ur belonging here or some shit lmao?
but probably, yeah. depends on ur location. a 5/10 could probably be approached once by a woman in his lifetime.

are u trying to justify ur belonging here or some shit lmao?
but probably, yeah. depends on ur location. a 5/10 could probably be approached once by a woman in his lifetime.
No lol was just curious. Thx for explaining

1 = over
2 = over
3 = over
5 = MTN
5,5 = strong MTN,
6.5= HTN

What does all the LTN and MTN stand for? I apologise as im new to incel community.

5 is not over ,
there are women that will find you attractive, especially if PSL.
Anyone who says otherwise, is coping hard.
Dont listen to people who feel the need to drag you down on .is and ESPECIALLY on that Looksfags.org forum.
.org is pure cancer, and will underrate your face on purpose.
The only way to know if you are attractive, is when you receive IOI´s.

5 is not over ,
there are women that will find you attractive, especially if PSL.
Anyone who says otherwise, is coping hard.
Dont listen to people who feel the need to drag you down on .is and ESPECIALLY on that Looksfags.org forum.
.org is pure cancer, and will underrate your face on purpose.
The only way to know if you are attractive, is when you receive IOI´s.
Thank you.

What does all the LTN and MTN stand for? I apologise as im new to incel community.
Go live your life bro, especially if you are a 5 facially.
dont worry about none of the BS i just said..
LTN = Low tier Normie
MTN = Mid tier normie.

You are most likely a Mid Tier, which is actually slightly above average, cause LTN is dead on average

Go live your life bro, especially if you are a 5 facially.
dont worry about none of the BS i just said..
LTN = Low tier Normie
MTN = Mid tier normie.

You are most likely a Mid Tier, which is actually slightly above average, cause LTN is dead on average
I appreciate it. Thanks for the advice

someone with a 5 face can only be a mentalcel.

someone with a 5 face can only be a mentalcel.
The fact that 5/10 and 6/10 looking guys think they are ugly and sign up to .is, Truly shows how delusional women are these days.
Threads like these are infuriating, cause I know with certainty that OP would have done well with women pre 1950´s and Pre Sexual liberation/feminism of the West,
Social media and dating apps gave us the final push over the edge of the cliff.
Pandora´s box is open

The fact that 5/10 and 6/10 looking guys think they are ugly and sign up to .is, Truly shows how delusional women are these days.
Threads like these are infuriating, cause I know with certainty that OP would have done well with women pre 1950´s and Pre Sexual liberation/feminism of the West,
Pandora´s box is open
I don’t know man, I may even be wrong that I’m 5 because I have had a few female friends before hitting puberty but when I got to high school I was bullied and told how ugly I was a lot and I was called an alien. I just did the how attractive am I thing online and sent them a pic of myself and that’s what I got back.

Pandora´s box is open
You are completely correct there will be more and more average looking Incels because of women's increasing standards. The near futures look awful, The far future offers the solution of sex androids.

The fact that 5/10 and 6/10 looking guys think they are ugly
These days there is no in between you’re either attractive or you’re not, average isn’t good enough for foids as proof is online dating, people cope and say online dating isn’t real life, but it is in fact real life.

1 = over
2 = over
3 = over
5 = MTN
5,5 = strong MTN,
6.5= HTN

Good rating system

5 is over if any other major falios on top of it look at ER

5 is over if any other major falios on top of it look at ER
I always thought Elliot was actually high rating facial wise but in Isla vista it’s just filled with the stacy hivemind and tall chads and a man like Elliot just shouldn’t be in that sort of area.

5/10 can ascend if not a turbomanlet.

I wouldn't say so if you combine it with other stuff status, money, connections etc.

5/10 can ascend if not a turbomanlet.
sad thing is it doesn't matter where you are on the decile scale, you will never ascend if you are a turbomanlet
turbomanlet = automatically ovER

If you're 5'1" with a 6/10 face you'll just be seen as a child. It depends on your height.

I am just wondering about that rating I don’t know line but it’s low because I’ve never had a girlfriend and been insulted and bullied due to my appearance so it’s probably lower but do u think a 5/10 man is incel?
Good looking face or not all that matters is height height height

Depends on the accompanying features. If the 5/10 is also a manlet and non-NT, they will struggle. But if they're normal height and NT then they could at least bag a landwhale roastie.

Depends on your height

They are normies

1 = over
2 = over
3 = over
5 = MTN
5,5 = strong MTN,
6.5= HTN

A 4 is literally sub5 not ltn. 5 is ltn, 6 mtn and 7 htn