Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Minimum looks to slay as Caucasian these days.

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
Only blacks and blonde Nordics slay these days, if you are not one of these two, you should look like this to date a landwhale.
MV5BMTYzMzcwMDU0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTE3MTY2MTE@._V1_UX178_CR0,0,178,264_AL_.jpg

cope

germanic descendant or rope

bbc tyrones are top% negros and no femoid LTR them

Wrong. You just have to look white, every Asian girl will jump on your dick

hehe xd said:
cope

Blonde Nordics are Germanic already. It's over for dark haired men except blacks.

BBC
hehe xd said:
cope
ugly guys can run BBC

ironcrusher38 said:
Blonde Nordics are Germanic already. It's over for dark haired men except blacks.

nordics=germanic descendants

black hair on blue eyed germanics=strong halo

bbc=cope

TheVman said:
BBC ugly guys can run BBC

yea in blacked.com maybe

hehe xd said:

bbc=cope

yea in blacked.com maybe

Dark haired Germanic= not really Germanic.

This is BS white boys are killing it

Hey you never answered my question. Do you study at Erasmus?

hehe xd said:
ironcrusher38 said:
bbc=cope

TheVman said:
BBC ugly guys can run BBC
yea in blacked.com maybe

in real life you know its true and while my work is based on you im a super incel you're like a bbc volcel too

Caucasoids are volcels

whites are the highest status race

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Hey you never answered my question. Do you study at Erasmus?

Nope, some students come to my university by it. I hate Erasmus.

ironcrusher38 said:
Dark haired Germanic= not really Germanic.

thats not 100% true, any they would still be 100% caucasian and european so thats irrelevant

TheVman said:
in real life you know its true and while my work is based on you im a super incel you're like a bbc volcel too

lol here in israel niggers get deported back to ooga booga, in the west top tyrones get attention because of the general leftist mindset, u just come from scandinavia which is a rapefest so u believe that crap

jfl at thinking the average nigga is more succesful than a germanic

hehe xd said:
lol here in israel niggers get deported back to ooga booga, in the west top tyrones get attention because of the general leftist mindset, u just come from scandinavia which is a rapefest so u believe that crap

none of what you said makes sense. scandinavia is nothing close to a rape fest. america has way more rapes. stop listening to infowars

hehe xd said:
thats not 100% true, any they would still be 100% caucasian and european so thats irrelevant

So you think your Jewish women would adore Nordics with SS haircut there, jfk it's such an irony. I thought you Jews adore BBC.

cope
Whites have always and will always be the most desired race stop this BBC cope

ironcrusher38 said:
Nope, some students come to my university by it. I hate Erasmus.

Wait, where do you study then? You have seen my 2/10 truecel self perhaps.

TheVman said:
none of what you said makes sense. scandinavia is nothing close to a rape fest. america has way more rapes. stop listening to infowars

u just come from the least liberal scandi country, blacks sex with white women=70% virtue signalling for aryan chad (look im progressive!!), 25% rape, 5% xenophilic women

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Wait, where do you study then? You have seen my 2/10 truecel self perhaps.

In Ankara, mechanical engineering

ironcrusher38 said:
So you think your Jewish women would adore Nordics with SS haircut there, jfk it's such an irony. I thought you Jews adore BBC.

yes, jfl if u think women care about heritage and culture

a 7/10 european native will be a god here

jews hate BBC, we just fetishized the idea to further mix angl*ids to weaken them and emasculate their men

hehe xd said:
TheVman said:
u just come from the least liberal scandi country, blacks sex with white women=70% virtue signalling for aryan chad (look im progressive!!), 25% rape, 5% xenophilic women
this is completely made up out of your ass. stop watching infowars i told u

ironcrusher38 said:
In Ankara, mechanical engineering

Lulz. You should come to Erasmus.

TheVman said:

Don't worry, it's a jewcope.

hehe xd said:
yes, jfl if u think women care about heritage and culture

a 7/10 european native will be a god here

jews hate BBC, we just fetishized the idea to further mix angl*ids to weaken them and emasculate their men
Deep inside you want to be Germanic right?

TheVman said:

keep coping, ur a muttcel urself so u can pass as black in the west

wtf is infowars

ironcrusher38 said:
Deep inside you want to be Germanic right?

i would like to be as tall as the average germanic, yes, light eyes are also cool, but i dont personally see germanic men as the most attractive, i only want to be one because majority of humanity sees them as the ideal, i agree that germanic women are the best looking ones but light features on men are bad imo

so ya i would like to be a germanic because its more socially acceptable, otherwise i would just like their height and eyes

hehe xd said:
keep coping, ur a muttcel urself so u can pass as black in the west

wtf is infowars

i would like to be as tall as the average germanic, yes, light eyes are also cool, but i dont personally see germanic men as the most attractive, i only want to be one because majority of humanity sees them as the ideal, i agree that germanic women are the best looking ones but light features on men are bad imo

so ya i would like to be a germanic because its more socially acceptable, otherwise i would just like their height and eyes

Perhaps you are right, Ian Somelhalder is Anglo which is Germanic. Dark haired Germanics with blue eyes=Gods among us.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
u know im starting to believe ur theory

RREEEEEEEEE said:

You claim to be against racism, yet you say things like this.

Kointo said:
You claim to be against racism, yet you say things like this.

I am. I am only mirroring @"hehe xd"'s manner of posting. Search "currycope" in the search box and then you will see. Your point is moot.

WorldRulerAisha said:

He is taking it out of context, see my response to @Kointo.