Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mini Incels.ME nostalgia trip for all the nov 2017 cels and for newcels to see how incels.me was.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
https://web.archive.org/web/20180303224917/https://incels.is/

Have fun newcels and 2017cels browsing and seeing older posts to remind you how the site was back then.

Nostalgiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
damn look at that postcount and the colors on some

NOSTALGAICVACACACA
@Sniffles there is kointo

People are going to have a lot of nostalgia seeing their banned friends uncrossed

oh genecel,imbored2.. all these old friends.. :feelscry:

People are going to have a lot of nostalgia seeing their banned friends uncrossed
Yea.. FREE all of them. Just look at the colors they had lmao, sometimes i think the top posters are born with those colors and its fun seeing how far some members have came.
oh genecel,imbored2.. all these old friends.. :feelscry:
:feelscry::feelscry: rip, people come and go.

Last edited:
LOL what did Eskimo get banned for? Honestly, what does anyone get banned for? I counter signal everything and I've never heard from a mod or anything.

LOL what did Eskimo get banned for? Honestly, what does anyone get banned for? I counter signal everything and I've never heard from a mod or anything.
Pm him and find out

You know someone's been here for more than a year if they relember the soap.

tfw when recovering from a surgery and too high inhib to register at that moment.
Having a 2017 account is rare.

reply to this if you remember the incel who claimed to have fucked female horses :feelsokman:

Holy shit, @nausea was unbanned at this time too. I had 815 posts then too. Takes me back.
reply to this if you remember the incel who claimed to have fucked female horses :feelsokman:
@FeminismIsCancer? He quit .is and he's now a mod on some of Larson's sites.

yes saw me on there

If only I joined at an earlier time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back