Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Millions of people would have to suffer just to give me a chance to ascend.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I've been thinking about the good and bad parts about my genes. The pros and cons I am aware of are:

Pros:
Decently Intelligent.
Naturally good physical strength.

Cons:
A family history of heart issues.
Average height maxes out around 5'8-5'10".
Longer torso compared to legs.
Dad bod.
Average looks facewise at best.

why millions?

why millions?
Because the pros of my genes aren't viable while everything's relatively safe, so I thought of a number of people suffering that I think it would take to make things less safe.

Because the pros of my genes aren't viable while everything's relatively safe, so I thought of a number of people suffering that I think it would take to make things less safe.
what you dont make sense?

what you dont make sense?
I'm saying that right now, we are faced with sexual selection deciding who gets to reproduce as opposed to natural selection. I have no chance right now because I don't meet the looks standards of sexual selection, and my genes would fare better in natural selection. Just take my Amish ancestors for example, the men had to be both smart and strong to be able to bring food to the table, whether it be from farming or hunting.

I'm saying that right now, we are faced with sexual selection deciding who gets to reproduce as opposed to natural selection. I have no chance right now because I don't meet the looks standards of sexual selection, and my genes would fare better in natural selection. Just take my Amish ancestors for example, the men had to be both smart and strong to be able to bring food to the table, whether it be from farming or hunting.
well it simply is what it is :feelsUgh:

either way I just hope I can get a SEA girlfriend or something to ascend maybe if Im lucky I can betabuxx to ascend but I just dont wanna be an incel I hate it

Well I have to say there's very little hope for us Whitecels even, in the West. I don't really see any way to experience a "quality" relationship outside of SEA.

Also, having above average intelligence doesn't help you at all. The males who are the most sexually successful in our Clown World society have IQs around 90.

Well I have to say there's very little hope for us Whitecels even, in the West. I don't really see any way to experience a "quality" relationship outside of SEA.

Also, having above average intelligence doesn't help you at all. The males who are the most sexually successful in our Clown World society have IQs around 90.
I was saying that Clown World would have to collapse in order for me to ascend.

well it simply is what it is :feelsUgh:

either way I just hope I can get a SEA girlfriend or something to ascend maybe if Im lucky I can betabuxx to ascend but I just dont wanna be an incel I hate it
Eh, I don't get the hype around SEA girls. Whenever I see real asian girls, I just don't think they're as appealing as anime girls.

Eh, I don't get the hype around SEA girls. Whenever I see real asian girls, I just don't think they're as appealing as anime girls.
you get what you get its just how it is if your an incel you cant be picky

I would LOVE a hot 10/10 western stacy but those girls are chad only and so beggars cant be choosy its like a homeless person refusing somebody trying to give him 5$ because he would rather have a 20$ bill

I would LOVE a hot 10/10 western stacy but those girls are chad only and so beggars cant be choosy its like a homeless person refusing somebody trying to give him 5$ because he would rather have a 20$ bill
I thought you were saying that SEA foids are better, not this.

Obviously the vast majority do not look that good.

The main thing is they are rarely obese and some of them are cute.

Yeah, I would even argue that getting an 8/10 asian girl in the third world would be easier than a 4/10 low tier White Becky in the West. And the asian one will actually be nicer to you. It's just that bad around here.

I thought you were saying that SEA foids are better, not this.

White females are obviously the most desirable when all else is equal.

But in terms of what we can get, the asian ones will be better.

Obviously the vast majority do not look that good.

The main thing is they are rarely obese and some of them are cute.
I don't think I want to go through the effort to earn enough money to travel abroad and learn a foreign language to hunt for a minority of foids on the other side of the world.

I don't think I want to go through the effort to earn enough money to travel abroad and learn a foreign language to hunt for a minority of foids on the other side of the world.

Incel you shall remain then.

Thing is, your money is worth a lot more in the third world, so you'd be richer overnight going there.

I'm autist though and high inhib, so yeah it's hard to leave the West.

But in terms of what we can get, the asian ones will be better.
For me, it goes:
1. White women
2. Black women
3. Asian women
Keep in mind, this is a big generalization.

Incel you shall remain then.

Thing is, your money is worth a lot more in the third world, so you'd be richer overnight going there.

I'm autist though and high inhib, so yeah it's hard to leave the West.
I'm just too poor to go abroad.:feelshaha:

For me, it goes:
1. White women
2. Black women
3. Asian women
Keep in mind, this is a big generalization.

True, but even then a 7/10 asian is better than a 2/10 white landwhale single mom.

Same. I meant eventually from leechmaxxing and investmaxxing.
I often think I won't stop being poor unless my parents die and I get a good inheritance.

exactly but we cant get them or at best we can get a 1/10 white landwhale

I often think I won't stop being poor unless my parents die and I get a good inheritance.

That's kind of true ngl.

My parents will be filthy rich soon (as if they need it), but thankfully I get something two generations down that just might be enough.

That's kind of true ngl.

My parents will be filthy rich soon (as if they need it), but thankfully I get something two generations down that just might be enough.
My parents aren't rich, they're more in the border of middle class and upper middle class.

My parents aren't rich, they're more in the border of middle class and upper middle class.

Neither are mine, right now. It's my grandparents (now just grandmother) that is rich.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back