Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Millimeters dictate our lives

W

WhyMe?

Recruit
★★★
Millimeters here and there in our faces dictate what kid of lives we will live

Whether or not we will grow up accepted or not, have high self-esteem, transition to high-school and college having relationships and sex, etc

I sometimes wish everybody just looked the same

Sure, it would get boring but the disparity in lives due to millimeters is fucking insane

Don't forget inches that decide our manletism

Jaw doesn’t mean shit if you have , bug eyes, are a manlet, receded hairline, bald, and severe acne scars.

It's more than just millimeters. I think it would be more accurate to say that bones dictate our lives. There's more to it than just face. If you want to be respected you need to have more height(long bones) and wider frame(clavicles). You need those if you want to be perceived as a real human being.

nice yots reference in the username tbh

It's more than just millimeters. I think it would be more accurate to say that bones dictate our lives. There's more to it than just face. If you want to be respected you need to have more height(long bones) and wider frame(clavicles). You need those if you want to be perceived as a real human being.

Wide bitch hips bro, lots of respects bro

6 packs make or break you.

Wide bitch hips bro, lots of respects bro

=?

I said only wider clavicles. If your clavicles are much wider than your hips than it doesn't matter how wide your hips are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back