Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Military? Navy?

Kantlie

Kantlie

Prince of Persia
★★
There is little point to my life at this stage. My health is extremely fucked up and every day I am worried whether it is going to be my last. Since I do not give a fuck what happens to me anymore, would it be a good idea pursuing joining the military, or even attempting to become a SEAL? If I scratch the surface and get through hell week, I can at least have some kind of legacy to my worthless life, so why not try right? Thoughts?

There is little point to my life at this stage. My health is extremely fucked up and every day I am worried whether it is going to be my last. Since I do not give a fuck what happens to me anymore, would it be a good idea pursuing joining the military, or even attempting to become a SEAL? If I scratch the surface and get through hell week, I can at least have some kind of legacy to my worthless life, so why not try right? Thoughts?
Dying protecting foids that would never sleep with you, faggots ruining the country, high taxes, feminine men? Go for it! Remember chad gets everything without sacrificing his life to any country.

Dying protecting foids that would never sleep with you, faggots ruining the country, high taxes, feminine men? Go for it! Remember chad gets everything without sacrificing his life to any country.

>wanting to die for Burgerland :lul:

This Nigga said maybe become a SEAL jfl

I hear that the Navy doesn’t take dumb-asses anymore. My old supervisor failed the Navy academic test twice - although, he really was a bit slow.

Incels would probably do better in the army. I grew up around the military all my life, and as an incel - I definitely suggest you try for the army.

Army - Dumb-asses who are good at following orders, and want to shoot guns on dry land.

Air Force - Smart people, math nerds, confident chads, people who don’t mind moving around more than other branches of the military.

Marines - Dumb-asses, aggressive, many blacks are drawn to the Marines, you will lose your sense of individuality and become a drone, must be extremely physically fit.

Navy - Smart, good swimmer, must be used to boats and submarines, you will spend a lot of time on ships and inside submarines, must like to travel, Asians especially Filipinos are drawn to the Navy.

Die for the same people that hate you

would it be a good idea pursuing joining the military, or even attempting to become a SEAL?
why would you want to fight for a country that won't give you any pussy to fuck
it just seems cucked to me that while you're gone the toilets of your own race are going to get fucked by other people like what's happening in jewkraine

Imagine turning yourself into cannon fodder to help continue to protect the kikes that created such a gynocentric society. CUCK

I don't understand why you have a need Is to prove to a country that your willing to Die for it that gave you nothing in return America treated you like shit your entire life it did nothing to help you Why give anything back it's just pure cuckery Is your family members pure pressure in you to join the military unless You really aren't doing anything with your life don't join just live Independently from mom and dad and take care of your health that's all you really can do anyway

Just die for Israel theory strikes again.