Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Mighty morphin power rangers... the Incel kind...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
For those old enough to remember the early nineties aka Jason, Zack, Billy, Trini, Kimberly & then Tommy. Which do you think would be an Incel now, Chadlite, Chad etc discarding Bulk & Skull.

Also what would be your picture of an Incelzord ?

Zordon looks kinda similar to st. Bagelcel (pbuh) ngl
zordon-power-rangers-movie.0.0.jpg
t_b9e19d4ec2984a94a28b0bf5ea8a95b8_name_20190712_BegalBoss_Newsflare_802_Still001.jpg

I wish i knew the 90s better

Zordon looks kinda similar to st. Bagelcel (pbuh) ngl
zordon-power-rangers-movie.0.0.jpg
t_b9e19d4ec2984a94a28b0bf5ea8a95b8_name_20190712_BegalBoss_Newsflare_802_Still001.jpg
Unfortunately, Zordon doesn’t have the option to “take things outside”

"It's Incel morphin time now:
1. Elliot Rodger
2. Alek Minassian
3. John Cho
4. Stephen Paddock
5. Dylan Klebbold
6. Eric Harris"

"We need Incel zords now:
1. Elliot Rodger (BMW convertible to humanoid mecha suit robot armed with 2 huge Sig Sauer pistols)
2. Alek Minassian (Ryder van convertible to humanoid mecha suit robot armed with huge baseball bat)
3. John Cho (Scooter convertible [as he's a ricecel] to humanoid mecha suit robot armed with 2 huge glocks)
4. Stephen Paddock (pick up truck convertible [as he looks like a red neck hick] to humanoid mecha suit robot armed with huge M16)
5. Dylan Klebbold (ford hatchback convertible [as he looks like a kid] to humanoid mecha suit robot armed with huge Czech sub machine gun)
6. Eric Harris (ford saloon convertible [as he looks barely older than a kid] to humanoid mecha suit robot armed with huge Russian sub machine gun)"

Combined...

Ultra Inceldron...
I wish i knew the 90s better

Glorious time bro. I'm feeling nostalgic for it although we didn't have the tech & ease we have now.