Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Effects of "long Incel" (kind of like long COVID)

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
I was just thinking of this. We've heard of "long COVID", or the effects of COVID that linger even after you're cured. But what about "long incel"?

Suppose a guy lives through what many of us have (poor family life, for social skill development, more shame and sadness than normal, etc) in their youth, from early childhood through high-school years. Then, this man gets a wife, kids, etc. He even has a respectable job. Should be normal now, right?

Maybe not so. Some people who didn't go ER as kids, but still carried long-term issues, such as self-image, feelings of inadequacy, etc. I think that's what happened with two of our most famous spies, Robert Hanssen and Aldrich Ames.

Some of the younger here may be thinking "Who TF are these guys?" They were the worst spies ever had by the FBI and CIA respectively. Both were married men, with children. Both had prestigious jobs. However, in their past, things weren't so rosy.

Robert was never accepted by his dad, and was something of a wimp in his youth. It's not known if he was a virgin until he got married, but IMO that's irrelevant. He still carried the feelings of inadequacy that often come with inceldom, and as a result, he turned to spying in order to feel more self-worth and excitement. He also (apparently) got PISSED at a foid FBI agent who he felt disrespected him, and injured her arm. He was also regarded as the creepy loner, even after being married. He's dead now.

Then there's Mr. Ames, the lanky SIMP who divorced his first wife for a hot Colombian. Had he possessed more self-worth, what came next could have been avoided. But he likely felt desperate to hold onto a woman who he thought was attracted to him. It's also a long story how he met her; he broke multiple CIA rules when meeting (and screwing) her, since she was originally his informant (a big no-no in his job). This woman ran up $400 phone bills (IN THE FREAKIN 1980s!) but he didn't kick her out. It was complicated because he had a son with her. So he turned to spying instead of just divorcing this woman and/ or giving her a financial reality check.

Regarding Ames' own father, both men suffered from drinking and suffered poor performance reviews (his dad was also an agent). So his self-image was further damaged. Spying also helped him feel more value and excitement. This guy, is still alive.

In short, while these men and others like them didn't go ER in the traditional sense, their long-running issues of self-image, confidence, feelings of acceptance and adequacy, and desire to prove themselves caused them to commit treason. It would be fascinating to see another interview of Ames (he's only been interviewed a little for public access) to see what his early and dating life was like. I may be completely wrong; maybe he slayed pussy like a Chad on steroids; who knows.

I chose these men because they are fairly well-known in the public image, and espionage is one of the most scandalous crimes someone can commit. Classes and TV shows on the Cold War mentioned them, and they are a fascinating deep dive.

thank you for attending my TED talk

I could add as a TLDR:

The worst effects of inceldom can linger, even when the initial causes are relieved, if proper measures aren't taken.

I don't remember Aldrich Ames, have to look him up. Hanssen was the guy who was arrested in a park. He would drop off the secrets on a bench, and had been suspected of doing that for years (I was in college when that happened).

I remember that one photo they'd show of him on TV. He did look kind of wimpy and harmless.

But these men seem more like low-tier normies than incels. Hanssen looked like he was probably in a dead bedroom, but was very much a betabux. Then again, if these men had been born a few decades later, maybe they would have been incels.

High iq post. Even if you do “ascend” your psyche will still have a plethora of problems

I don't remember Aldrich Ames, have to look him up. Hanssen was the guy who was arrested in a park. He would drop off the secrets on a bench, and had been suspected of doing that for years (I was in college when that happened).

I remember that one photo they'd show of him on TV. He did look kind of wimpy and harmless.

But these men seem more like low-tier normies than incels. Hanssen looked like he was probably in a dead bedroom, but was very much a betabux. Then again, if these men had been born a few decades later, maybe they would have been incels.
Yep, definitely. Ames for sure would've been an incel. He probably only wasn't one in the first place since his father essentially guaranteed him what could've been an easy and cushy CIA job until retirement. He even fucked that up.

Men with no experience are due to make more mistakes and they're given far less leeway.

Black pill / inceldom will scar you for life (mentally).

The trauma of inceldom should get better if you have a loving and supporting gf/wife. Their partners were probably bad.

Another effect of long term inceldom is what we call brain rot. It's the loss of cognitive function caused by loneliness and rejection. Irritability, brain fog, shorter attention span are among its symptoms.

High iq post. Even if you do “ascend” your psyche will still have a plethora of problems
im so afraid of this

you can take an incel out of inceldom

but you cant take inceldom out of an incel (after long-incel)