Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Might sound a bit weird to ask, but does body hair (facial, chest, arm) play a role in determining your attractiveness?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
Does your level of body hair (facial, chest, arm) play a role in determining your attractiveness?

I’m very Mediterranean-looking with almost no body hair at all.

I only have significant body hair from the waist down which is another failo of mine

I only have significant body hair from the waist down which is another failo of mine
Sounds similar to me. What ethnicity are you, if you don’t mind me asking?

Failo? What’s that?

No only beard because most women like beards

Yes, the more body hair you have the uglier you are

Sounds similar to me. What ethnicity are you, if you don’t mind me asking?

Failo? What’s that?
Let's just say I'm about average for my ethnicity

Of course. The more body hair your have, the more unattractive you are. It's a sign of primitiveness.
White people have little body hair, and when they do it's barely noticeable cause it's blonde.

Ethnic humans however have body hair like primates. Their women have to even shave their face and chest and ass cheeks on a daily basis otherwise disgusting hair will grow on them. It's absolutely disgusting. As an ethnic even if you "ascend" you are basically fucking a tranny from how masculine and disgusting ethnic foids look like.

@wereq @Destroyed lonely

Of course. The more body hair your have, the more unattractive you are. It's a sign of primitiveness.
White people have little body hair, and when they do it's barely noticeable cause it's blonde.

Ethnic humans however have body hair like primates. Their women have to even shave their face and chest and ass cheeks on a daily basis otherwise disgusting hair will grow on them. It's absolutely disgusting. As an ethnic even if you "ascend" you are basically fucking a tranny from how masculine and disgusting ethnic foids look like.

@wereq @Destroyed lonely
If I wasn't a hairy monkey my self hatred would be 50% of what it is now

Body hair = manliness.

@wereq @Destroyed lonely
What? Whites have the most body hair in the world.

“Ethnic humans” have varying degrees of body hair. Indian, middle eastern, North African have lots. East Southeast and Native American have almost like. Africans are in between.

I have zero chest hair (Native American ancestry), and my chest is 100% hairless. No exaggeration at all. I always wondered if women would see that as too unmanly or feminine by any chance

If you have no facial bones then it doesn't matter much

The only race of women that I see with little to no body hair are the Khoisan, when it comes to if most of the females lack significant body hair or not. Even Asian women have to shave and they have less hair than whites or other ethnics. Only certain African peoples, Pacific Islanders, and certain SEAsians have little body hair for their females. Maybe add some Native Americans to that too.

All in all, 3D women are disgusting.

They would choose primitive beast anytime over the sterile eunuch.
Maybe foids that are 30 and older but JBs want pretty boys like prime Justin Bieber, prime DiCaprio, Chico, Damian Kater etc.

No only beard because most women like beards
I think I read light stubble is what women prefer according to the (((science)))
However, this obviously only applies to chad, chinlets should grow full facial hair to mask their facial flaws.

Maybe foids that are 30 and older but JBs want pretty boys like prime Justin Bieber, prime DiCaprio, Chico, Damian Kater etc.
Prettyboys are rare.

Facial hair maybe. You can beardfraud for your lower third. I grew a beard to hide my hyperpigmentation and recession.

No chest hair for your face

@wereq @Destroyed lonely
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Chads in general are, so whats your point ?
Women would rather choose primal beast for sex than some unmasculine soy because Chads and prettyboys are rare.

70% of foids reject body hair in men. it is a clear subhuman trait.

I don't think foids mind body hair all that much. But if you're a legit rug they are probably not gonna like that.
When I was 18 I remember going to the beach with my mom and sisters and I took my shirt off and didn't shave my chest hair or anything (I did back in highschool) (for reference look up sean strickland my body hair is exactly like his).
My younger sister looked at me and was like wtf you have chest hair. She then goes mommm he has chest hair now. My mom was like well yeah he's growing up and becoming a man. My sister then said I was gross (but I know my sister likes guys with chest hair). I think when you have body hair they view you more as a man.

I don't think foids mind body hair all that much. But if you're a legit rug they are probably not gonna like that.
When I was 18 I remember going to the beach with my mom and sisters and I took my shirt off and didn't shave my chest hair or anything (I did back in highschool) (for reference look up sean strickland my body hair is exactly like his).
My younger sister looked at me and was like wtf you have chest hair. She then goes mommm he has chest hair now. My mom was like well yeah he's growing up and becoming a man. My sister then said I was gross (but I know my sister likes guys with chest hair). I think when you have body hair they view you more as a man.
lol really? Haha.

Since I’m nearly half Native American, I have zero chest hair, and when I was 18, I felt insecure about it. I wondered if I had Klinefelter syndrome. lol.

I always felt weird seeing so many guys around me with massive amounts of body/chest hair, while I have zero, not even small amounts.

lol really? Haha.

Since I’m nearly half Native American, I have zero chest hair, and when I was 18, I felt insecure about it. I wondered if I had Klinefelter syndrome. lol.

I always felt weird seeing so many guys around me with massive amounts of body/chest hair, while I have zero, not even small amounts.
I wouldn't worry about it too much. Actually I don't really notice guys with much body hair nowadays. Even my friends say I'm lucky to have the beard and chest hair I have. Anyways there's nothing you can really do about it, your genes/DNA determine 98% of it. When you get to your mid 20's you'll probably have a little bit growing. I started getting chest hair at 15 though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back