Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal (Midjourney AI Art) Saint Blackops2cel before His martyrdom operation, circa 2017.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
IMG-20221211-024326.jpg

Used some random pic from an inkwell jihad1 in Mosul, Wilayat Robloxia December 2016 and our Saint (PBUH).

Mogger eyebrows, but extremely weak otherwise facial features; it seems to be common with many of these Semitic types, with their bug eyes and long noses/mid-faces... :feelshehe:

Nice picture, though; his optimism and gracile nature seems to not have changed even through the strife of battle. :feelsjuice:

mogs the fuck out of me, never deserved sainthood when people like @Zer0/∞ and Messiah Sam exist

mogs the fuck out of me, never deserved sainthood when people like @Zer0/∞ and Messiah Sam exist
It's crazy that a non-existent AI blended human mogs all of us to oblivion. This is why soyciety is leading itself to mayhem.

martyrdom operation
I just love this term. I think Al Qaeda created the term

he was a hero for sure