Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Middle schooler height moggs me

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
So ı went to market to buy some stuff and there was a middle schooler ı know he's middle schooler because of his uniform.He was taller than me and ı bet he's mogs half of this forum.İt's really over for me

So ı went to market to buy some stuff and there was a middle schooler ı know he's middle schooler because of his uniform.He was taller than me and ı bet he's mogs half of this forum.İt's really over for me
How tall are you?

Jfl that middle schooler is a potential gigachad
He's white skin and has slayer face and tall.He will mogs all of humanity lol

>6'0 guys complaining about being height mogged once in their lives

DmLQqwxXoAArNVb

I was 6' tall at 13. I'm still 6' tall but I ain't complaining.

It's more, WHY DIDN'T I SLAY BACK THEN! I WAS THE TALLEST FUCKING KID IN MY GRADE! Most athletic, strongest, smartest, and best artist too. WTF are genes if not indicators of these things! And I was in a big fucking school. It's being nice.

(I was also a gymcel so had adonis V, 8 pack, SUPER fucking ripped for my age)

:feelswow::woke::kys::feelsrope:

almost every time i leave my basement i get height mogged by normies and sometimes by femoids, last time i went to zabka (pepe the frog store :feelsgah:) i saw two 190+cm normies talking so loudly that you could hear them across whole shop and joking with female cashier while as soon as i come close to pay for stuff she became silent, and the other day older alcoholic dude mogged me and 2 high school kids they also were like 190cm, i'm 179.6cm i can't even imagine how hard it would be for 175cm and below. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

:feelswow::woke::kys::feelsrope:

almost every time i leave my basement i get height mogged by normies and sometimes by femoids, last time i went to zabka (pepe the frog store :feelsgah:) i saw two 190+cm normies talking so loudly that you could hear them across whole shop and joking with female cashier while as soon as i come close to pay for stuff she became silent, and the other day older alcoholic dude mogged me and 2 high school kids they also were like 190cm, i'm 179.6cm i can't even imagine how hard it would be for 175cm and below. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

İt's fucking over

over half of my male peers when i was 14 were at least 5'10 or over