Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story bullying of an "eskimo" back in middle school

gael28

gael28

nunca empezó
★★
while i've been mocked by normies throughout my whole life, the one that really stuck with me to this day is when a white manlet normie used to bully me in the majority of my middle school life. The guy was the same height as me, but he had a HTN face and was giga low inhib.
Me being the fat short mexican kid that always wore jackets to conceal the fat, I always avoided the popular normie groups but this guy just seemed fixated on bullying me. He started by calling me an eskimo because he told me I can pass as an asian. In the hallways while with his friend group , if he saw me he would just say "yo eskimo" while walking past and laughing , I always acted like i didnt hear him.
I had 2 classes with him, and if we were ever put into groups, he would ask me if I do "eskimo kisses" with my family while doing the gesture. It got to the point when he called me one outloud in the class, and the class proceded to laugh. I just tried laughing it off but the humiliation i suffered when it hit was bad. This continued off and on till the early months of 8th grade since i didnt have any more classes with him.
The bully went on to grow past the manlet stage and with rich parents was able to go into a good college football program and be a typical frat fag while i continue to suffer my fate as manlet and struggling in cc. it was never meant to be :cryfeels:

Ruthless but it drives the point home "there's no such thing as karma"