Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Middle school was the peak of my life

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I miss being carefree and depression sure I was still an outcast but I didn't have any worries at that point of my life I was thinking about being a KHV or anything like that I was just being a kid playing video games hanging out outside etc I was in a better place in life

didn't go

i was in homeschool all of middle school :dafuckfeels:

Same. When I was a kid there were already signs that I would be a giga loser browsing incels.is one day, but I was too young to care. One day all my delusions broke and I never recovered from the blow.

I liked middle school but elementary was better

Not me I’d get bullied in middle school

Even hs was better

not mine,i was popular in school and still the stacy i had crush on always ignored me and despised me

I miss being carefree and depression sure I was still an outcast but I didn't have any worries at that point of my life I was thinking about being a KHV or anything like that I was just being a kid playing video games hanging out outside etc I was in a better place in life
True incels trait

Incel trait tbh. The peak of an incel's life is his early childhood before puberty, sex and lookism ruins everything. It's the only time they really feel hopeful and generally content with life.

My childhood wasn't perfect and there were signs that I would end up here, but at least I was blissfully unaware of the horrors that would await me. I remember having a small group of playmates and a best friend. Everything fell apart when I hit my teens. :fuk:

Yep, I had girls flirting with me back then. :fuk:

Elementary. At least then we all looked like normal kids

was bullied then
early elementary was
or early kindergarten

I miss the ldaring days of 2014-2020.