Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mid tier normies are the meanest of normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
They dont differ very much from the low tier ones, most of them arent very tall/buffed. They try to gymmaxx and are into all the :redpill:PUA shit. They are afraid that they may end up together with the low tier ones, that's why they're the ones that will most often be aggressive towards you, make fun of you, put you down etc. just for a little attention from the girl they like.

Yes I absolutely agree with this. Most legit chads I’ve met have been chill and nice to me, it’s the normies who are trying to compensate by acting like an asshole around women who you’ve gotta watch out for.

Yes I absolutely agree with this. Most legit chads I’ve met have been chill and nice to me, it’s the normies who are trying to compensate by acting like an asshole around women who you’ve gotta watch out for.
100%

Normies with wife and kids always put me down.

I knew one like that once he always switched friend groups so quickly and tried to exclude me but couldn’t for reasons out of his control

Happens sometimes, also mid tier normies with GFs

LMAO :feelshaha:
You will see once you reach 30, normies will shove in your face their house, wife and kids, cars, they all have the mindset im living the life while the rest waste it. They keep repeating how kids are the true wealth.

You will see once you reach 30, normies will shove in your face their house, wife and kids, cars, they all have the mindset im living the life while the rest waste it. They keep repeating how kids are the true wealth.
Oni zaista smetaju da je reprodukcija smisao zivota.

yeah have seen it. just like the mid tier foids they are scums. they u will never reciprocate the advances a guy will make unless he is a chad.

Normies always think they have more in common with Chad than they really do.

They are afraid that they may end up together with the low tier ones, that's why they're the ones that will most often be aggressive towards you, make fun of you, put you down etc. just for a little attention from the girl they like.
Doing those things doesn't get rostie's pussy wet, it makes them think they're trying to show off for them. Those cucks who waste their energy giving other men around their looksmatch a hard time only make it easier for chads to keep all the holes for themselves.

Normies always think they have more in common with Chad than they really do.
If you feel bad about your situation I’ll say this, the life of a normie is nothing to envy. Most of them have to date down 2 PSL points and get their looksmatch at 30 after she fucked chads and chadlites.

If you feel bad about your situation I’ll say this, the life of a normie is nothing to envy. Most of them have to date down 2 PSL points and get their looksmatch at 30 after she fucked chads and chadlites.
Yep, there are a lot of couples here where the normie tier guy is better looking than the girl/woman. A lot of average looking guys have to settle with ugly and/or fat girls/women.

Yep, there are a lot of couples here where the normie tier guy is better looking than the girl/woman. A lot of average looking guys have to settle with ugly and/or fat girls/women.
I see black men dating down the most, most bmwf couples have a Tyrone black guy and a trailer trash white woman.

Low normies are savage like Hyenas. They are always affraid to fall to the bottom of the pecking order. Some trully most vile scum of the earth resides in that category.

Low normies are savage like Hyenas. They are always affraid to fall to the bottom of the pecking order. Some trully most vile scum of the earth resides in that category.
Low ones not so much but mid tier ones are the meanest. Low tier ones are almost incel tier.

That's what I mean, normies gloat but they get leftovers.

The thing about normies is, they tend to project their insecurities onto others, whereas successful men have self-confidence and barely, if ever, look down upon others or try to drag them down.

The thing about normies is, they tend to project their insecurities onto others, whereas successful men have self-confidence and barely, if ever, look down upon others or try to drag them down.
yep, but not just insecuruties. they lit project their trash and bad behaviour onto each other and onto decent people. :D They also belittle you and make fun of you if for example you're poor etc. 99% of normies are totally materialistic.

Last edited:
They dont differ very much from the low tier ones, most of them arent very tall/buffed. They try to gymmaxx and are into all the :redpill:PUA shit. They are afraid that they may end up together with the low tier ones, that's why they're the ones that will most often be aggressive towards you, make fun of you, put you down etc. just for a little attention from the girl they like.
Agreed

I haven't seen this tbh
A lot of people tend to overlook cruel behavior from chads because of the halo effect, because they don't run in the same social circles as chads and so have less contact and because it's just more naturally accepted for chads to act in a bully-like way.

Believing that chads are chill and nice overall is close to being an example applying the just world fallacy and confusing looks with morals like normies do @AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Believing that chads are chill and nice overall is close to being an example applying the just world fallacy and confusing looks with morals like normies do @AAAAAAAAAAAcel
Can be both ways. Depends on the situation. Some have had experiences with chad bullies (no one denies that such do exist) but most people here were bullied mostly if not only by normies.

Last edited:
Believing that chads are chill and nice overall is close to being an example applying the just world fallacy and confusing looks with morals like normies do @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/21/21230.jpg?1621840082 [/UWSL]@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
Exactly. Also because a chad is directly nice to you it doesn't mean that he isn't hurting you indirectly, like by sleeping around and promoting the degenerate culture we live in

Exactly. Also because a chad is directly nice to you it doesn't mean that he isn't hurting you indirectly, like by sleeping around and promoting the degenerate culture we live in
True, they are the biggest fornicators alongside with most young women.