Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Microwaving a banana peel for the ultimate fap?

BigBlackNigger

BigBlackNigger

Smarticle Particle
-
I saw some talk of this in another thread. Does anyone have more information on this fapping technique?

I think microwaving an apple pie would be better

How the fuck would I get pleasure from an apple pie?
american-pie-gif-3.gif

Will it burn my dick hole if the juice gets in it?

Hit a femoid with a sleep dart, way better

Try it.

Make sure you microwave the peel for no less than 10 min. Helps replicate the feel of warm skin.

Try it.

Make sure you microwave the peel for no less than 10 min. Helps replicate the feel of warm skin.
bake it at 465 degrees for 2-3 hours for asian girl skin, add an extra 20 mins for white girl

Try it.

What is the exact amount of time I should microwave it?

What is the exact amount of time I should microwave it?

Wow, I'm watching Neil deGrasse Tyson right now.

I've never actually microwaved a banana peel for masturbatory use, so I wouldn't know.

take the peel, microwave it for only like 35-40 seconds so you don't burn the fuck out of it

but this method only works if you use like a towel or something to hold it while you hump so it stimulates real sex

i think that's probably how pussy actually feels. it's insane. def worth at least one try.

take the peel, microwave it for only like 35-40 seconds so you don't burn the fuck out of it

but this method only works if you use like a towel or something to hold it while you hump so it stimulates real sex

i think that's probably how pussy actually feels. it's insane. def worth at least one try.
Do I do it as if my dick is the banana, fitting into the peel length wise?

Do I do it as if my dick is the banana, fitting into the peel length wise?

yea, wrap it around your dick and just place your dick in like a towel or something and start humping lol

at least that's how i did it.

yea, wrap it around your dick and just place your dick in like a towel or something and start humping lol

at least that's how i did it.
A towel to hold the peel you mean?

I just turn on the incognito mode and it reminded me of this thread.
Screenshot 2018 03 11 18 31 34

Lol wtf how is that even arousing?

@whogivesafucc will a paper towel do?

@whogivesafucc you're popular boyo.

I think I'll pass kek

Cloth towel?

yeah, personally i just used some shirt i never wear. started humping and literally almost fainted when i came

it's suicidefuel when you realize sex probably feels even way better than that. jfl at our lives.

volcel
out!!
You know my cope already. I don't need these crutches. Kek, it would almost feel like bragging if it weren't for the fact that others here don't share my attraction at all.

You know my cope already. I don't need these crutches. Kek, it would almost feel like bragging if it weren't for the fact that others here don't share my attraction at all.
kek. You know I'm just messing around teehee :3

I heard you were banned from the discord channel by themisterpepsi, but he's unbanned you because he realized you were from incels.is

lol i can't even go on there anymore. it keeps telling me the invite expired.