Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Michigan passed a law that drops sales tax for tampons

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
They've been going on about this for years. Apparently it's not fair that women bleed out of their vaginas every month and men do not, so women should not have to pay tax on tampons. And it boils down to saving women 23 cents a month. Fuck you bitches. Where's my tax free fleshlight and lube products?

View: https://youtu.be/bkeRiZI4nFI

Men need 10% calories than foids, where is my 10% food discount?

Its not about the money, Its about sending a message. "We get more for doing less, we spend less for more."
Men need 10% calories than foids, where is my 10% food discount?
Nigga that's the US dont be so sure about needing more :lul::lul::lul::lul:

their governor is a walking tampon, gretchen "witless" whitmer, fukk that bitch, hate her so much

They've been going on about this for years. Apparently it's not fair that women bleed out of their vaginas every month and men do not, so women should not have to pay tax on tampons. And it boils down to saving women 23 cents a month. Fuck you bitches. Where's my tax free fleshlight and lube products?

View: https://youtu.be/bkeRiZI4nFI

Mlady

In Scotland I believe they passed a law where they're essentially free for women, gynocentric society, and all that jazz. :feelsjuice:

Soon will be law in all 50 states in Cuckmerica