Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Micheal Jackson was unbelievable based.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
The man was a phrophet and a man of god being sexually abused by (((they))) at a young age and being abused by (((his))) kike father he went onto speak out agaist (((their))) control and the satanic cult agenda (((going on))) that's why they all rushed to pull pedophile allegations the tribe love projecting (((their))) faults onto men of god MJ was the most based man on the kike threat but not just the (((kikes))) but a threat even worse (((bloodlines)))

he was based ngl

that's why they all rushed to pull pedophile allegations the tribe love projecting (((their))) faults onto men of god MJ was the most based man

These are not just baseless allegations. There is overwhelming evidence that Michael Jackson was a pedophile. Most of his fans will never want to acknowledge it, but it's true nonetheless.

To quote Dan Reed, the producer of the Leaving Neverland documentary:

The central thing you have to understand is that these children fell in love with Michael Jackson. Jackson wasn’t a kind of grab-and-grope pedophile — he was a romance, relationship pedophile. Wade started telling me how he had fallen in love with Jackson and how that love lasted for years — decades — and how that love motivated his loyalty to Jackson. And how that loyalty ended up requiring him to lie about what happened.

Last edited:
He also touched kids

Long nose projects what they do onto others
He could have been molested as a child as well.
By a (((person)))

(((I have no idea)))

I wonder (((why))) long nose projects his (((personality))) onto Based MJ a true man of god

I wonder (((why))) long nose projects his (((personality))) onto Based MJ a true man of god
(((I genuinely wouldn't know)))

he was based because he knowed about JBW.

(((I genuinely wouldn't know)))
Micheal Jackson was too innocent for his own good like most spergs we might see here, as he was a pure soul. of course hollywood would accuse him of evil shit

He mogs me because black and white.

Micheal Jackson was too innocent for his own good like most spergs we might see here, as he was a pure soul. of course hollywood would accuse him of evil shit

Long nose hates those who speak out

He mogs me
Images 10