Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yes, Micheal jackson Faked his own death in 2009

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
He was tired of the paparazzi and Fans Bothering him, He was tired of the Busy and Overcomplicated Life Even a while back they set up a fake supermarket with actors so micheal jackson could return to being a 'normal' person with not much attention on him. as seen in the video directly below this

And the sticking point for me, The stay at home 'doctor' Who he chose to medicate him for 'sleep' micheal's "autopsy" revealed no drug usage besides the sleeping medication and iv drip in which he overdosed on. any person with the sleep apnea or insomnia would be given the proper medication and tools for sleep. even if they are rich and famous there is no "at home doctor" needed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df0Wgpk5TA4&ab_channel=MJChannelPeru

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqHmIUEy01I&ab_channel=BeLIEve

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2S55t0CjJk&ab_channel=MJ4everFEDE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHi3mKx-hDs&ab_channel=BeLIEve

He has been spotted many, many times all over the world, He also regularly visits paris while disguised as an old man.

Here he is caught in Trucker hat outfit, The first time he wore it He was still under the name micheal jackson below this

and now these are photos from after his "death"

Note: the photo on the left is from the fake supermarket trip when jackson was "alive" the photo on the right is from his 56th birthday celebration

Last edited:
Good for him
Rich and anonymous :yes:
Rich and famous not so good

I fucking hate Micheal Jackson because he was a homosexual pedophile. I hate him more because he is a homosexual than because he is pedophile.

I'd rather becoming richfag anonymous that no one will recognized me or ignored me( not much attention from others) than being richfag celebrity

I fucking hate Micheal Jackson because he was a homosexual pedophile. I hate him more because he is a homosexual than because he is pedophile.
Yeah He was Pretty weird with kids And that whole Mansion estate thing he had for kids, And he would sleep with them, Idk if he was gay but he had audio trip wire sensors in his house when people would walk down his hall the alarm would go off

Total Richfag Death

Yeah He was Pretty weird with kids And that whole Mansion estate thing he had for kids, And he would sleep with them, Idk if he was gay but he had audio trip wire sensors in his house when people would walk down his hall the alarm would go off
He was also chemically castrated, his children were not his and some white guys' sperm donation apparently. He was abused by his dad in childhood, pedophiles continue the cycle of abuse so he abused kids.

If a nigger looks like this, I would want proof that he is not a pedophile. He was ashamed of his race and wanted to become white

He had this picture in his house. Honestly tell me he is not a pedo? Really? Notice the black boy at the bottom, it is supposed to be his past self

View attachment 1075743
If a nigger looks like this, I would want proof that he is not a pedophile. He was ashamed of his race and wanted to become white
View attachment 1075747

He had this picture in his house. Honestly tell me he is not a pedo? Really? Notice the black boy at the bottom, it is supposed to be his past self
Notice all the boys are only white not black, also no girl only boys.
He was not alleged for abusing any girls, in fact he did not adopt any girls, he only adopted boy that too white only

Watch this interview that boy and MJ were acting like lovers

View: https://youtu.be/AmnmQPQnHvQ?list=PL7972AADF27FF2E97&t=105

How many men's hand have holded like that?

Who’s not ashamed of being a slave
He was the biggest star at the time. Now, not even today have reached his level fame. He had to lose all that to slave nigger mentality.

yes I saw that video Definitely Pedophile, The fans are just in denial kek
Also all the boys were from 10 -15 when they alleged the abuse happened, he is clearly a hebophile

He was the biggest star at the time. Now, not even today have reached his level fame. He had to lose all that to slave nigger mentality.
What about the Average black ? They’re ugly af the average white or non black is attractive

Based avi, I am a fan of unabomber as well.

Do you think he is still alive?
today yes? of course. he wears prosthetics and changed his name legally by following court loopholes to avoid showing up in person. He got a few plastic surgeries and now he walks around in disguise. He even said when he was famous that he uses to disguises and goes to disney world in them.

its actually in one of the videos I put in the thread

today yes? of course. he wears prosthetics and changed his name legally by following court loopholes to avoid showing up in person. He got a few plastic surgeries and now he walks around in disguise. He even said when he was famous that he uses to disguises and goes to disney world in them.

its actually in one of the videos I put in the thread
I hate my richfags evade justice. All pedos should be skinned alive and should be submerged under salt water, their eyes should be plucked off and molten lava should be poured into their ears. All pedos should face punishment, especially homosexual pedos

here is a fake dummy they were gonna use for the autopsy documentary....

and this is the photo they said is him looks nothing alike at all

@anandkonda

His condition is similar to how some trannies after transition claim to be "lesbians" and be attracted to woman.

In these paraphilias the person tries to become the thing they are attracted to. He was attracted to early teenage white boys, that why he got his skin bleached and removed his facial hair hair with laser. He acted like a boy even through he was like 30 that why he built all those amusement parks.

Funny how when he was alive everyone said he was a degenerate but recently he's become the idol of conspiracy theorists (can't find a better word) kek

Funny how when he was alive everyone said he was a degenerate but recently he's become the idol of conspiracy theorists (can't find a better word) kek
You know this isn't a theory, This is a genuine fact hidden by our media and denied by idiots.

You know this isn't a theory, This is a genuine fact hidden by our media and denied by idiots.
Still funny tho how in the recent months all tradcath and redpilled twitter keeps saying "well ackhyually Michael Jackson was killed because he was trying to prevent Epstein island from happening" kek

Still funny tho how in the recent months all tradcath and redpilled twitter keeps saying "well ackhyually Michael Jackson was killed because he was trying to prevent Epstein island from happening" kek
lmao, I would believe he would go off the grid for that, Like how epstein commited "suicide" before the court order where he had to list names. then we find out bill clinton was there too

Oh tupac and Notorius Big too

He exposed the Hollywood Jews.

He exposed the Hollywood Jews.
That's the latest narrative trying to whitewash him. He was complicit with the pedo establishment. If I am not wrong he was also on Epstein's island.