Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MGTOWs: BTFO. Just roasted a buncha boomers and sippin' on some sizzurp.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16608
  • Start date
Deleted member 16608

Deleted member 16608

lower than whale shit
-
Yo laddies. Is it just me or is there a large contingent of psycho boomers populating MGTOW? They're normies with six children who had the convenience of betabuxxing before it was a thing in their youth. They may have experienced "love" in an older, more innocent age, yet they lash out at the mildest of criticisms. I used to have sympathy but they've been trolling me and I'M DONE. No more playing around. I roasted and toasted those boomers and I gotta say, if you need a new cope, blowin' out boomer o-holes is the way to go.

I wish MGTOW and us would get along. I don't have it in me to insult them.

I did at one point too but I can only be called names so much.

nah MGTOW hate us for no reason. they are cucks mostly.

nah MGTOW hate us for no reason. they are cucks mostly.
They only hate because they wanna be on the other end of the dogpile for once. But these idiots don't realize no matter how hard they try to distance themselves, foids in mainstream media are still gonna lump us all together

They only hate because they wanna be on the other end of the dogpile for once. But these idiots don't realize no matter how hard they try to distance themselves, foids in mainstream media are still gonna lump us all together

It's not like foids would care if they leave the system as well. They aren't chad, there are many men out there they have a selection of.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back