Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mgtow are right and we should be happy about no foid liking us

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
Screenshot 2021 12 24 19 13 51 55 1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9

Because this is what happens when you marry. Both foids and moids (almost all of them support foids in 2021) are filthy dangerous creatures who should be put under Kim Jong un's dprk regime. As ER said, humanity is a disgusting, wretched depraved species.

Copied from @ pubitylatest on insta.
An Australian citizen has been barred from leaving Israel, trapping him in the country for almost 8000 years after his Israeli wife filed a divorce case against him.

Noam Huppert, 44, has been ordered by a court to either pay more than $3M in future child support payments or he is barred from leaving the country until 31 December 9999.

The Australian moved to Israel in 2012 to stay closer to her two young children after her estranged wife returned to the country and filed a case in an Israeli court under the divorce law that are draconian and excessive.

"Since 2013, I am locked in Israel," he said, adding that he is one of the Australian citizens who have been "persecuted by the Israeli 'justice' system only because they were married to Israeli women".

The court has issued a so-called "stay-of-exit" order against him, barring him from leaving the country even for holiday or work, until he pays "future debt" for the maintenance of his two children, until they turn 18.

Source: Independent

''And we should be happy about no foid liking us.''

''And we should be happy about no foid liking us.''
You really want to suffer the same fate as the guy above?

As soon as the foid sees a higher smv man she will cheat on you and you have to pay for your child, and you won't be able to leave if you live in same country as her

Ultrabased post

"we should be happy with no foids liking us"
Except they are not, foids live rent free 24/7 in their heads :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You really want to suffer the same fate as the guy above?

As soon as the foid sees a higher smv man she will cheat on you and have to pay for your child, and you won't be able to leave if you live in same country as her
''One chad was killed for being chad, therefore incels live better lives than chads.''

Outlier cases can't be used to prove a trend between all men, stop cherry-picking.

So you are not purposing that foids not liking us better, but that not marrying is less harmful than being incel.

Loneliness is way more harmful than divorce

Last edited:
Also JFLLOOOOOOOOL. YEAH JEWS LOVE DIVERSITY EXCEPT IN THEIR OWN TRIBE :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I've come to the same conclusion. Even if one says "MGTOWs are coping, they're MSTOW instead!", this doesn't change the fact they're right. How you come to a conclusion is one thing, but whether the conclusion is correct or not is another.

And the conclusion is, it's not worth it to have relationships with women nowadays. The risks and complications are sky-high and modern women cannot offer you anything remotely good enough to compensate for them.

I also regret the video I made about MGTOW back in the day tbh. I started by the MSTOW part and I think many people dropped right there instead of staying to listen to everything I agreed upon with MGTOWs even back in the day. I should have done it in reverse. I think I'll even delete it since I can even be described as a MGTOW myself now (yeah, I'm ugly and wouldn't be able to get women if I tried as well, so no hard feelings please).

Last edited:
View attachment 553001
Because this is what happens when you marry. Both foids and moids (almost all of them support foids in 2021) are filthy dangerous creatures who should be put under Kim Jong un's dprk regime. As ER said, humanity is a disgusting, wretched depraved species.

Copied from @ pubitylatest on insta.
An Australian citizen has been barred from leaving Israel, trapping him in the country for almost 8000 years after his Israeli wife filed a divorce case against him.

Noam Huppert, 44, has been ordered by a court to either pay more than $3M in future child support payments or he is barred from leaving the country until 31 December 9999.

The Australian moved to Israel in 2012 to stay closer to her two young children after her estranged wife returned to the country and filed a case in an Israeli court under the divorce law that are draconian and excessive.

"Since 2013, I am locked in Israel," he said, adding that he is one of the Australian citizens who have been "persecuted by the Israeli 'justice' system only because they were married to Israeli women".

The court has issued a so-called "stay-of-exit" order against him, barring him from leaving the country even for holiday or work, until he pays "future debt" for the maintenance of his two children, until they turn 18.

Source: Independent
Never should have trusted big nose Jew foid in the first place :feelsokman: