Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mexican Andy being called Incel Andy now on reddit...

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
I think he's a likeable guy but he's 5"2, has really bad acne so femoids reject him right off the bat

Asian girl named Cho straight up tells him don't think about kissing or touching while she leeched off his stream, Mexican Andy get 800 viewers regularly now, oh and he's only 19 btw even though he looks like he's 30.

And yet he hasn't said ANYTHING bad about womyn.
He hasn't shown ANY signs of a bad personality.
He hasn't shown ANY signs of "being mentally ill".
He hasn't shown ANY signs of "not taking care of himself".

Really, them calling him incel only proves us right. There's nothing wrong with him, apart from his looks. And that's the ticket, you dumbfuck cucks.

wpZc9W9EPdmsegMw1Hzbf57nvuEGOb5HIJvURZkUVRw.png

Really, them calling him incel only proves us right. There's nothing wrong with him, apart from his looks. And that's the ticket, you dumbfuck cucks.

The livestreamers involved with Ice poseidon Its the ugly males that get hated on by everyone. The handsome guys like Evan, Niggita, Pepper Andy never really get any hate despite doing some questionable things sometimes (Pepper mostly)

A lot of the hate was from him being an out right leech and annoying during twitch days when Paul and chat told him not to show up but he still did

A lot of the hate was from him being an out right leech and annoying during twitch days when Paul and chat told him not to show up but he still did

Wonder why they told him to not show up... :think:

its not fair to call him a leech because he didn't stream at the time or bring along his own camera like Burger, SJC, or Pepper does. Pepper shoves his camera infront of Ice then gets text to speech donations.

Mexican andy was one of the first stream snipers then slowly got involved with Ice asking him along then started streaming but I don't think he intentionally came along thinking he was going to have a streaming career

Wonder why they told him to not show up... :think:
no one had a problem st first it’s when he intentionally started advertising his own stream and he didn’t even know who ice was before IRL

Also he randomly would appear on streams and stalk him he’s borderline autistic

its not fair to call him a leech because he didn't stream at the time or bring along his own camera like Burger, SJC, or Pepper does. Pepper shoves his camera infront of Ice then gets text to speech donations.

Mexican andy was one of the first stream snipers then slowly got involved with Ice asking him along then started streaming but I don't think he intentionally came along thinking he was going to have a streaming career
I don’t know if you watched before YouTube but he advertised his stream the first time he met Ice and asked him for a mic then started streaming on twitch immediately, ices streams are dog shit now and haven’t watched since April 2017 so I don’t know what’s going on

no one had a problem st first it’s when he intentionally started advertising his own stream and he didn’t even know who ice was before IRL

Also he randomly would appear on streams and stalk him he’s borderline autistic

I don’t know if you watched before YouTube but he advertised his stream the first time he met Ice and asked him for a mic then started streaming on twitch immediately, ices streams are dog shit now and haven’t watched since April 2017 so I don’t know what’s going on

You know this is all scripted, right? If they really had a problem with him they'd tell him legit to go away off camera or file a restraining order or something.

He's a great way to inflate everyone elses image. They're fully aware of it, me standing next to BlackopsIIcel would make me look like Gandy himself. They're doing the same here.

The sad thing is that either Andy isn't aware of it, or thinks this will somehow benefit him.

You know this is all scripted, right? If they really had a problem with him they'd tell him legit to go away off camera or file a restraining order or something.

He's a great way to inflate everyone elses image. They're fully aware of it, me standing next to BlackopsIIcel would make me look like Gandy himself. They're doing the same here.

The sad thing is that either Andy isn't aware of it, or thinks this will somehow benefit him somehow.
It wasn’t scripted back on twitch for sure, there were times where he would be on stream and no one would notice until someone from the Reddit would go back in vods and find him a week later

Any clips of it? I only got into ice poseidon and their live streams 6-8 months ago

All the clips of Mexican Andy i've seen were him solo, no holding camera going up to ice like the recent leeches have bee doing to get the donation money being near him

Any clips of it? I only got into ice poseidon and their live streams 6-8 months ago

All the clips of Mexican Andy i've seen were him solo, no holding camera going up to ice like the recent leeches have bee doing to get the donation money being near him

Skip to 0:32 and from what I’m seeing from ices reddit he lied about having no money on the RV stream so he didn’t have to pay for money food and damages

Also read this thread for more, the stream went to shit when all the leeches started showing up, was better when it was just ice Nathan Kyle and Voldesad

I think he's a likeable guy but he's 5"2, has really bad acne so femoids reject him right off the bat

Asian girl named Cho straight up tells him don't think about kissing or touching while she leeched off his stream, Mexican Andy get 800 viewers regularly now, oh and he's only 19 btw even though he looks like he's 30.

The way she gets so mad at the thought of kissing Mexican Andy. Even flips off the viewers. BRUTAL blackpill.

Skip to 0:32 and from what I’m seeing from ices reddit he lied about having no money on the RV stream so he didn’t have to pay for money food and damages

Also read this thread for more, the stream went to shit when all the leeches started showing up, was better when it was just ice Nathan Kyle and Voldesad

He didn't show up with a camera in that clip, he didn't really have a streaming career until recently (Past few months).

A leech IMO is someone is showing up like Pepper was doing daily with his own camera and shoving it in Ice's face and that brings in more viewers since Ice isn't live streaming at the same time and people will donate. Burger Planet also does that to, shows up with camera in hand near Ice, his viewers go up and people start donating.

The RV Trip, Mexican Andy paid for some gas but his paypal was locked for a few weeks and I think he got into an argument with Pepper because Pepper said Mexican Andy didn't pay for anything.

Mexican Andy was making money while live streaming on the RV trip but so was Pepper and there was other people on the bus ride like Cassandra, Erin, Brandon, EBZ and I don't think they paid anything either...but they were also content and getting more viewers for the streams.

He didn't show up with a camera in that clip, he didn't really have a streaming career until recently (Past few months).

A leech IMO is someone is showing up like Pepper was doing daily with his own camera and shoving it in Ice's face and that brings in more viewers since Ice isn't live streaming at the same time and people will donate. Burger Planet also does that to, shows up with camera in hand near Ice, his viewers go up and people start donating.

The RV Trip, Mexican Andy paid for some gas but his paypal was locked for a few weeks and I think he got into an argument with Pepper because Pepper said Mexican Andy didn't pay for anything.

Mexican Andy was making money while live streaming on the RV trip but so was Pepper and there was other people on the bus ride like Cassandra, Erin, Brandon, EBZ and I don't think they paid anything either...but they were also content and getting more viewers for the streams.
I suggest you rewatch twitch clips, of him and read some of the Reddit posts, he wasn’t a leech for taking content while Paul was streaming his motives were shown after, like making the title of his twitch streams (ice Poseidon waiting room), he was annoying and ruined a lot of stuff. I don’t know why he chooses to do all that and not just LDAR.

Well this is kind of a good thing. Reddit is just proving themselves wrong by labeling him as an incel when he hasn't even associated with us one bit. They based the nickname solely after LOOKS.

I don't understand why people watch other people literally walking around on the street irl and saying stupid shit

it's time to rope for all these twitch "IRL" viewers tbh

I don't understand why people watch other people literally walking around on the street irl and saying stupid shit

Guys who donate to this shit deserve 50 lashes

seriously they have to have something wrong with them, like how much time do you have to be able to watch these people LIVE THEIR OWN LIFE while you sit there throwing money. Like sheesh at least find something else to LDAR to.

Yeah I don't get it neither.

lol what? you are wrong at every statement you made

lol what? you are wrong at every statement you made

I don't remember him going on tirades on how he hates womyn. Nor do I believe that he doesn't shower and shit, considering that if he didn't he wouldn't even be allowed near them.

Care to enlighten me?

I find it really pathetic that people watch this shit.

I don't remember him going on tirades on how he hates womyn. Nor do I believe that he doesn't shower and shit, considering that if he didn't he wouldn't even be allowed near them.

Care to enlighten me?

I think the only thing that isn't true is the ''hating women'' thing - well, nobody said about shower but you mentioned it and I remembered people said about him not taking a single show on the RV streams. you can look on youtube or Ice Poseidon's reddit and find more than enough proof that he is trash, personality and looks

seriously they have to have something wrong with them, like how much time do you have to be able to watch these people LIVE THEIR OWN LIFE while you sit there throwing money. Like sheesh at least find something else to LDAR to.
its the highest form of cuckoldry tbh

I used to watch Ice Poseidon a lot back in time, and trust me, Mexican Andy is a terrible person, he's far from being a likeable person

I think the only thing that isn't true is the ''hating women'' thing - well, nobody said about shower but you mentioned it and I remembered people said about him not taking a single show on the RV streams. you can look on youtube or Ice Poseidon's reddit and find more than enough proof that he is trash, personality and looks

I don't believe all the stories, some of them seem fake af. Ice is by no means some kind of grandiose messiah, he's a slimy scumbag like the rest of them.

>4,225 messages at incels.is tbh

we are free to choose our LDARs
I don't believe all the stories, some of them seem fake af. Ice is by no means some kind of grandiose messiah, he's a slimy scumbag like the rest of them.

yeah, there is no ''stories'' tbh, there are videos, pictures, and people who saw everything live

I agree, Ice is a scumbag like everyone else, I just cant believe people are defending mexican andy here

what he do?

you can look at Ice Poseidon's reddit right now and check the news, I cant resume years of time wasted watching those fuckers here

this dude makes me wanna cry mang

>4,225 messages at incels.is tbh
\
Yeah but we get to talk to others here, discuss stuff and socialize. While on that shit you literally just watch people live their life and pay them for it, its worst than watching girls cause you aint even jerking off to this. Literal waste of time and one the dumbest way people get stardom.

N E V E R K I S S

N E V E R T O U C H

@Blackpill101 But I thought 'Spics can't be Incel!!11!!'?

Feeling like part of some social circle while not actually being part of it, i think Ice Poseidon and the group around him makes you feel like part of a community. Its an escape like TV or any form of entertainment

There's also drama between characters and the donations can have an effect on the streamer, they might get pissed and shut off the stream if something mean was said while i think most guys donate to female streamers thinking they will white knight themselves into her vagina.

There was a guy from Sweden who i think donated thousands of dollars to a streamer named Geisha on Twitch, she friend zoned him even though he paid for a flight all the way to LA to see her, he also paid for taking her around, shopping and meals while with her in LA...

Last edited:

I have seen him with some really hot girls. The fact they even hang out with him means he is not an incel.

I have seen him with some really hot girls. The fact they even hang out with him means he is not an incel.

He gets to hang out with them because they use him to get close to Ice Poseidon like this blonde girl.

SJW Reddit of course blamed Mexican Andy for being an angry Incel after he left the RV when he realized she used him to get close to Ice and didn't actually like him, girl tried getting on the RV stream but Ice kicked her off.

Honestly if Mexican Andy looked like Evan or Niggita, heck even SJC any of these white 6"3 guys he wouldn't get as much shit as he does. He's also 19 remember, while the guys giving him shit like Pepper are 30 years old

What's cucktears' advice to mexican andy? Just shower probably. His female looksmatch can fuck tyrones and chad lites any time she wants.

Mexican Andy live right now, his friends got him a hooker, so he'll no longer really be considered an Incel or at least a virgin...grats

v_xD5.gif

He gets to hang out with them because they use him to get close to Ice Poseidon like this blonde girl.

SJW Reddit of course blamed Mexican Andy for being an angry Incel after he left the RV when he realized she used him to get close to Ice and didn't actually like him, girl tried getting on the RV stream but Ice kicked her off.

Honestly if Mexican Andy looked like Evan or Niggita, heck even SJC any of these white 6"3 guys he wouldn't get as much shit as he does. He's also 19 remember, while the guys giving him shit like Pepper are 30 years old

holy shit I thought he was late twenties. He is not an incel though, but I still like his videos. Also I can't believe ice has become so popular, I remember him from runescape.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back