Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Methods to bypass the "no selfies" rule

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
posting pictures of yourself actively goes against the rules of .co, but i have noticed that a lot of members express the desire to post their faces and let everyone know what they look like. here are a few loopholes that can help you out with achieving this goal:

-post your face in separate pieces

revealing a face in its entirety is against the rules, but showing different sections like the eye area or the lower half isn't. if you show different parts of your face around, everyone will eventually piece together what you look like in totality.

-use an app to morph your face

a morph may change some parts of your appearance, but it still gives a general idea of your looks level. if you use a male to female morph you could leave a suggestive comment like "if i was a female version of me i would be getting fucked by chad right now," thereby bypassing another set of rules.

-compare yourself to a celebrity or a male model

this method gives the least accurate impression of what you look like, but it still gives an idea of where you stand in your looks level. a practical example would be saying: "I'm the Indian version of Jordan Barrett."

be careful as this method is the most unreliable, and might lead the mods to believe that you are actually bragging.

-show a selfie of yourself outside of the forum

this method only works if you are average looking or above in terms of looks. if you show your face around to active users, especially the ones that you can easily agitate, they will eventually feel inclined to post it on the main forum. doxxing is against the rules, and posting the face of another user warrants a ban or a warning. you will have your forum rival do the deed for you, while taking out the enemy in the process; effectively killing two birds with one stone.

SoEyes

posting pictures of yourself actively goes against the rules of .co, but i have noticed that a lot of members express the desire to post their faces and let everyone know what they look like. here are a few loopholes that can help you out with achieving this goal:

-post your face in separate pieces

revealing a face in its entirety is against the rules, but showing different sections like the eye area or the lower half isn't. if you show different parts of your face around, everyone will eventually piece together what you look like in totality.

-use an app to morph your face

a morph may change some parts of your appearance, but it still gives a general idea of your looks level. if you use a male to female morph you could leave a suggestive comment like "if i was a female version of me i would be getting fucked by chad right now," thereby bypassing another set of rules.

-compare yourself to a celebrity or a male model

this method gives the least accurate impression of what you look like, but it still gives an idea of where you stand in your looks level. a practical example would be saying: "I'm the Indian version of Jordan Barrett."

be careful as this method is the most unreliable, and might lead the mods to believe that you are actually bragging.

-show a selfie of yourself outside of the forum

this method only works if you are average looking or above in terms of looks. if you show your face around to active users, especially the ones that you can easily agitate, they will eventually feel inclined to post it on the main forum. doxxing is against the rules, and posting the face of another user warrants a ban or a warning. you will have your forum rival do the deed for you, while taking out the enemy in the process; effectively killing two birds with one stone.
[UWSL]Or just give zero fucks like @Broly and post your selfies on the public forum [/UWSL]:feelsthink:[UWSL] [/UWSL]

jk this is not actually me

This shouldn’t count as a selfie considering it’s a drawing of me, and from nearly 7 years ago while I was in highschool. I look practically the same, only difference is, I have a beard which I shave. And my tear troughs are probably visible.
9ACD9261 DE6A 43FE B208 28A0C89396DC

Very informative and useful thread, bookmarked for later reference

I'm always here to provide valuable information
much appreciated

now if you would send me a pic of your zombie looking eye area that’d great and valuable information too