Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Method to lower inhibition

Just have a death wish theory

Neurosuppresents of any kind can lower inhib. If you can fake having insomnia you can easily get Xanax. Or if you want something harder try and get a hold of ecstasy or ssri

Thoughts, @DarkStar @Yunez.Belgrade @Chudpreet @NeverGetUp36 @cert @lazy_gamer_423 @To koniec @Lux @Emba @NIGGER ON NEETBUX @VideoGameCoper @wereq @FuckTheFBI
Just nearly die bro
"Resolute acceptance of death." (Since it's inevitable anyway)

Works, because, " what's the worse that could happen?" (Death)

So, by not fearing death, you have an instant advantage over weaker minded, fearful people.

tbf beer is really weak, a couple of glasses of vodka would probably make you low inhib.
I remember ER would drink vodka every time before he went outside

It was the only way he could have the balls to curse at, splash coffee on normies and push foids

I never was in an actual physical fight though, so not sure how well I’d do
Youd get stomped being untrained, but its best to avoid the fight
I normally have a somewhat deep voice and I’m tall
6 foot flat is not tall, I often ponder what I'd do if a 6'5 nigga that also weighed more tried to test me, since I spot people that big every once in a while.

Probably sucker punch them and claim self defense

Been through many near death experiences over my life. For health reasons and from stuff I’ve done. Almost got killed by a fallen tree once during a storm while clearing another fallen tree off the road. I was a couple seconds away from getting crushed. I don’t feel like tying the whole story now on the phone, but I’ll copy and paste it in from when I texted it to someone else on here.

I also have adrenaline pumping hobbies like driving a side by side atv on dirt roads fast. I often floor the gas and enjoy the power.

Plus, I have radio control cars that go 50+ miles an hour. Some have screamingly loud nitro engines and others are electric. Some of them do 45 foot high jumps off my ramp I made.

I can send you videos of these things in DMs. I just don’t wanna post publicly here.
Did you ever try Ayahuasca? I wanted to try it since apparently it allows you to talk to some kind of entity or God. Everyone I know who did it also changed massively and were generally happier.

While drugs lower inhibition we cant just take 24/7, so heres a natural method that might work permanently

As we all know most of us are turbo sperg high inhib pussies, which is why the incel community has gone from something violent and dangerous to a literal meme in recent years

However, I saw @Chang Longwang 's post on mountain biking which reminded me of something

There have been many accounts of people who has been through a near-death experience and changed their whole pERsonality

For example, MMA fighter Sean Strickland used to be high inhib and reserved, even awkward in interviews (if you look at old interviews when he was younger).
He was abused by his father which was probably the main reason for this

However, he was in a bad motorcycle accident a few years ago

And every interview after that, he was extremely low inhib, you see him in public, he woild be talking shit and always try to one-up people,

he started hanging around nigger fighters like chris curtis

and gained traction in 2023 by beating the brakes off israel adesanya and having good trash talk going on podcasts

How do we replicate this, well we can take up extreme sports such as mountain biking, race cars, that put us in dangerous predicaments
this will force the body to accept near death experiences and such there is a far greater chance of lowering inhibition because you constantly think you have nothing to lose
Nigga if anything that would make me want to be more careful. Why would I do anything that my brain tells me is a shit idea

this is legit , doing actually dangerous stuff will lower your inhib levels
ive become heaps more low inhib since i started boxing a few year ago. i probably have minor CTE from hundreds of rounds of hard sparring

Nigga if anything that would make me want to be more careful. Why would I do anything that my brain tells me is a shit idea
Because you were already super careful and high inhib before and accidents still happened,

so the point is to just say fuck it, theres nothing to lose anyways

Near death experiences can make one sharp his senses towards enjoying life (for those that have a already good life but didnt value it) or towards seeing the opportunities that life can offer. Even if the opportunities fail and attempting, for example, to get out of inceldom always ends up in failure, it is the feeling that the near deathe experience gives regarding the fragility of life and how this life is the only one we have. It heightens the appetite to try, even if you lead a bad life. You think of things you wish you could have done and what you could be miss, in case of incels, while with non-incels they think of what they have and want to cherish.

Other things that work: Seeing how small and insignificant humans are compared to outer space, how small and powerless we are compared to the void. Also other thing that works is getting in touch by realizing, be it through a reflection after watching/reading and thinking about it or through the brevity of life, with despair, sheer despair. You are aging and you have a strong desire yet it feels so out of reach and hard to get it, the fear of rejection and of things ending up bad is awful, but that is when the DESPAIR kicks in and you say it "fuck/screw it, this is all i got, i can develop cancer at any time and this life is the only one i have, i already wasted so much, i will do something even if it is my last standing,my last ditch effort, the worse i already got", you will try to seek out socializing and try to get out of this miserable inceldom out of panic. That goes for also for speaking out.

These are the only things lux uses to lower inhibition, because trying to not care about rejection or about she simply losing interest or about things simply failling to not turn the way they should have never seem to work, it is hard if not impossible to not feel bad, wasted and defeated

Last edited:
Did you ever try Ayahuasca? I wanted to try it since apparently it allows you to talk to some kind of entity or God. Everyone I know who did it also changed massively and were generally happier.
Never even heard of that

did boxing for 2 years
didnt make me low inhib one bit

i also was in a car accident (the car flipped 2 times)
still high inhib

Traumatic events only made me more high-inhibition.
Too scared to try drugs.