Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Met my female neighbour

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I live in an appartment complex.
I just met my female neighbour (around my age, fairly hot) on the stairs and she gave me the pity look ...
as if she knew that I'm a forever alone ugly male who struggles ...
HOW? ...
WHY? ....
I was looksmaxxed, freshly showered, freshly shaved, perfect hair day, had my leather jacket on, wore my chanel fragrance, everything ....
Why does she give me the pity look when I'm completely driped out, perfectly matched outfit, perfectly done hair, etc.???? WHY??

I still haven't decided what's worse yet ... the pityful look or the disgusted look

inb4: I know it's my face ........ it's so unfair .... you can have everything in line and yet these females will see you as human waste if you don't have the bones :feelsrope:

Time for the pity sex saga

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180878153Friday, January 01, 2016 8:37 PM CST
"she just isn't into you, bro" Why not? I am much more qualified to form a genuinely-romantic bond with this woman than the other, narcissistic males that she prefers to court. "from what you've described you sound a little too overbearing you might've had a chance initially but i would be driven away if a man made me dolls and frequent love letters you should let her be" You have vastly misinterpreted my intentions. Each doll is merely symbolic of the woman's positive characteristics. I designed them for the purpose of conveying my keen recognition of such characteristics physically. The letters prevent confusion by explicitly describing my recurrent attraction for the woman and my yearning to receive affection from her. I am rather surprised that she is not flattered by my romantic gestures. Surely this would make her recognize my devotion and concern for her in a typical situation.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180879253Friday, January 01, 2016 8:52 PM CST
"I truly do understand, good sir. I suggest you assert your intellectual dominance over these secretly beta males whom you view as competitors in a clean match of chess." It is very unlikely that the majority of the preferred male individuals can properly play chess. They would seem to prefer materialistic ideologies over logical-reasoning. Theoretically, such a recognized factor should be in my favor. Unfortunately however, it is not. "Just let your "inner-badness" out. Take risks while she is watching :) girls like a good risk-taker." No, I will not engage in any sort of activities that require me to express physical aggression and risk being deceived. Such behavior has significant ramifications and I consider my current method of conveying affection as being efficient enough. I suppose that the woman is merely naive and cannot seem to recognize that I would be a much better lover than the other men, due to the superficial facade that they are conveying. It is actually somewhat angering.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180899871Saturday, January 02, 2016 2:43 AM CST
"It's confidence, mate. Narcissitic people tend to have a ton of it. And confidence is a quality that a bunch of women like for better or worse." The "confidence" that you refer to merely creates a psychological-facade. Narcissistic individuals, such as the males that I am referring to, seem to rely heavily on social conformation to compensate for lower intellectual capabilities. I disagree with the assertion that any display of excessive self-assurance will convince this woman that I truly admire her presence. Such behavior would inevitably worsen her perception of me, and I cannot allow that to continue.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181219095Thursday, January 07, 2016 12:22 AM CST
'Okay don't wanna take my advice, then here is some different advice. Be yourself. If she still doesn't like you keep trying. I myself have someone in mind too, but they don't like me back but I never stop trying. Don't ever give up if you really like her, or want her "affection".' I am "being myself." I have made consistent attempts to please this woman and I am shown constant disrespect. Apparently, such an intelligent and beautiful woman is likely being manipulated by narcissistic men who are concerned only with gaining some sort of "pleasure trophy." Thus, I am beginning to suspect that is necessary to inform the other males of my reasons for why I am the more suitable individual, and also why they should recognize their negative characteristics.

I live in an appartment complex.
I just met my female neighbour (around my age, fairly hot) on the stairs and she gave me the pity look ...
as if she knew that I'm a forever alone ugly male who struggles ...
HOW? ...
WHY? ....
I was looksmaxxed, freshly showered, freshly shaved, perfect hair day, had my leather jacket on, wore my chanel fragrance, everything ....
Why does she give me the pity look when I'm completely driped out, perfectly matched outfit, perfectly done hair, etc.???? WHY??

I still haven't decided what's worse yet ... the pityful look or the disgusted look

inb4: I know it's my face ........ it's so unfair .... you can have everything in line and yet these females will see you as human waste if you don't have the bones :feelsrope:
Chanel fragrance is fagmaxx

the blackpill collects

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180878153Friday, January 01, 2016 8:37 PM CST
"she just isn't into you, bro" Why not? I am much more qualified to form a genuinely-romantic bond with this woman than the other, narcissistic males that she prefers to court. "from what you've described you sound a little too overbearing you might've had a chance initially but i would be driven away if a man made me dolls and frequent love letters you should let her be" You have vastly misinterpreted my intentions. Each doll is merely symbolic of the woman's positive characteristics. I designed them for the purpose of conveying my keen recognition of such characteristics physically. The letters prevent confusion by explicitly describing my recurrent attraction for the woman and my yearning to receive affection from her. I am rather surprised that she is not flattered by my romantic gestures. Surely this would make her recognize my devotion and concern for her in a typical situation.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180879253Friday, January 01, 2016 8:52 PM CST
"I truly do understand, good sir. I suggest you assert your intellectual dominance over these secretly beta males whom you view as competitors in a clean match of chess." It is very unlikely that the majority of the preferred male individuals can properly play chess. They would seem to prefer materialistic ideologies over logical-reasoning. Theoretically, such a recognized factor should be in my favor. Unfortunately however, it is not. "Just let your "inner-badness" out. Take risks while she is watching :) girls like a good risk-taker." No, I will not engage in any sort of activities that require me to express physical aggression and risk being deceived. Such behavior has significant ramifications and I consider my current method of conveying affection as being efficient enough. I suppose that the woman is merely naive and cannot seem to recognize that I would be a much better lover than the other men, due to the superficial facade that they are conveying. It is actually somewhat angering.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180899871Saturday, January 02, 2016 2:43 AM CST
"It's confidence, mate. Narcissitic people tend to have a ton of it. And confidence is a quality that a bunch of women like for better or worse." The "confidence" that you refer to merely creates a psychological-facade. Narcissistic individuals, such as the males that I am referring to, seem to rely heavily on social conformation to compensate for lower intellectual capabilities. I disagree with the assertion that any display of excessive self-assurance will convince this woman that I truly admire her presence. Such behavior would inevitably worsen her perception of me, and I cannot allow that to continue.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181219095Thursday, January 07, 2016 12:22 AM CST
'Okay don't wanna take my advice, then here is some different advice. Be yourself. If she still doesn't like you keep trying. I myself have someone in mind too, but they don't like me back but I never stop trying. Don't ever give up if you really like her, or want her "affection".' I am "being myself." I have made consistent attempts to please this woman and I am shown constant disrespect. Apparently, such an intelligent and beautiful woman is likely being manipulated by narcissistic men who are concerned only with gaining some sort of "pleasure trophy." Thus, I am beginning to suspect that is necessary to inform the other males of my reasons for why I am the more suitable individual, and also why they should recognize their negative characteristics.

Reading those always makes me sad that I wasn't part of the 2016 roblox forum, the users seem so intelligent and reasonable.

No amount of prep can overcome poor genetics. Women see right through that stuff. Sucks.

Nice try, though.
So true and so sad. The blackpill is hard to swallow ...

Chanel fragrance is fagmaxx
Do you even know anything about fragrances?
I'm quite knowledgeable when it comes to fragrances because it's part of my looksmaxxing and I can assure you that Chanel fragrances are not "fagmaxx", they're one of the best and most respectable designer fragrances on the market.

Reading those always makes me sad that I wasn't part of the 2016 roblox forum, the users seem so intelligent and reasonable.

So true and so sad. The blackpill is hard to swallow ...

Do you even know anything about fragrances?
I'm quite knowledgeable when it comes to fragrances because it's part of my looksmaxxing and I can assure you that Chanel fragrances are not "fagmaxx", they're one of the best and most respectable designer fragrances on the market.
Real men use lynx :feelshehe:

Brutals. Did she said hi or anything?

It was very nice.

lynx is cool if you're in highschool. I'm 31.

I said hello and then she replied hello and gave me the pity look as if she felt bad for me for some reason.
What do you work as?

Why do all incels work in IT
That's a good question.
I assume that part of it is that as a socially ostracized loner you automatically spend alot of time at home and when you're alone at home the computer is your best friend, so you already develop an affinity with the subject there. Add to that that IT pays well + has alot of potential for working from anywhere (home or maybe from SEA) it seems to be an attractive field of work for lonely, intelligent men.

That's a good question.
I assume that part of it is that as a socially ostracized loner you automatically spend alot of time at home and when you're alone at home the computer is your best friend, so you already develop an affinity with the subject there. Add to that that IT pays well + has alot of potential for working from anywhere (home or maybe from SEA) it seems to be an attractive field of work for lonely, intelligent men.
I work in IT and make a good salary so at least we are moneymaxxing

was it Blue by any chance?
Ofc, brocel. Not really fancy, wouldn't wear it on special occasions, but a nobrainer as casual everyday scent.

Ofc, brocel. Not really fancy, wouldn't wear it on special occasions, but a nobrainer as casual everyday scent.
its good but the issue is that a lot of ppl use it thats all

its good but the issue is that a lot of ppl use it thats all
I know what you mean, but you have to see it like this: Most people don't even use fragrance, so it's only a lot of people in the fragrance community who use it, not a lot of people in general.

I know what you mean, but you have to see it like this: Most people don't even use fragrance, so it's only a lot of people in the fragrance community who use it, not a lot of people in general.
ye u right

jawline moggers.is @Incelius Savage
If i shave i’ll look retarded being this fat. That’s why i’m growing a beard asap

It was just a look?