Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Message to @WorthlessSlavicShit

• Thread starter UnderdevelopedSlav
  • Start date
UnderdevelopedSlav

UnderdevelopedSlav

Recruit
★★★
@WorthlessSlavicShit

You are making good content bro but stop being so obsessed with slavs alone

There isnt a major difference between slavicus vs other white cucks with 0 hope for ascension due to overall cuckery by jews.

Whites are speaking. I don't understand. Something about cuckery.

Please kindly leave.
No Way Reaction GIF

@WorthlessSlavicShit

There isnt a major difference between slavicus vs other white cucks with 0 hope for ascension due to overall cuckery by jews.
I agree, he is a stellar user. I mean, it makes sense to discuss the issues impacting his specific sub-group/demographic the most, since I talk about what's impacting Whites in America the most, but it also would be fair & nice to see more "phull support saar" from him, especially considering how I have defended & complemented Slavs many times.
Look at this:

2024 05 19 140001

2024 05 19 135953

NafriCrimeStats

Immigration is costly for Europe, thus making things worse for everyone-including even immigrants themselves eventually.

If all cels are brocels, please look out for your White brocels & migrate back home. :feelsaww:

Already planning to. At least let me get my degree first. :feelsstudy:
Ofc, studymaxx so you can IQmog & thus moneymaxx everyone there. Even if you dont ascend, you can still take delight in having a better life.

@WorthlessSlavicShit

Indeed:yes::yes::yes:. I just like to mention stuff here that people here would never know about, that's all:feelsokman:-

I agree, he is a stellar user. I mean, it makes sense to discuss the issues impacting his specific sub-group/demographic the most, since I talk about what's impacting Whites in America the most, but it also would be fair & nice to see more "phull support saar" from him, especially considering how I have defended & complemented Slavs many times.
Am always ready to give that boyo;).

A day not spent fighting JBW copers is a day wasted:feelsjuice:.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back