Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message to BlkPillPres

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
@BlkPillPres u always b like sayin how ppl care about other people's validation n all dat when they shouldn't cuz they should be blackpilled

Have u made any threads on nihlihsm or recommend any yt vids cuz I'd have to admit I'm only a nihlihst to an extent and I don't know much about it anyway I feel like I only know it in normie depth if u know what I mean.

@IncelKing @Personalityinkwell

why am i mentioned with those two :feelswhat:

Being nihilist gives you a chad mentality

nihilism is just depression for NT normtards and women. Its the dollar store, discount version.

Pretty much all of my threads are nihilist, but here's one:

Pretty much all of my threads are nihilist, but here's one:
Fairs g. Have u read this book called the art of not giving a fuck or something like that. It's pretty well known I been thinking about buying it b4 however its been endorsed by lots of normies and bluepilled yt channels so dunno if it actually good
Fairs g. Have u read this book called the art of not giving a fuck or something like that. It's pretty well known I been thinking about buying it b4 however its been endorsed by lots of normies and bluepilled yt channels so dunno if it actually good
Also wdym about the moral thing? Y bring that up. I agree w u bout how "morals" b dumb and normies just have the morals that they're told to have but y bring that up how does having no morals or having morals change anything about Ur life I don't see how that's important. Is it to say that having no "morals" can b good cuz then u b better in life cuz u r able to fuck ppl over for personal gain. Like what benefit is there to not having what normies call "morals"

Last edited:

you really are a fast banana huh

Because you are an alcoholic
this thread doesn't have to do with alcohol, and i'm pretty sure those two aren't alcoholics

bull

Definitions
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

• noun A gross blunder in logical speech or expression.
  • noun An adult male bovine mammal.
  • noun The uncastrated adult male of domestic cattle.
  • noun The adult male of certain other large animals, such as alligators, elephants, moose, or whales.
  • noun An exceptionally large, strong, and aggressive person.
  • noun An optimist, especially regarding business conditions.
  • noun A person who buys commodities or securities in anticipation of a rise in prices or who tries by speculative purchases to effect such a rise.
  • noun Slang A police officer or detective.
  • noun Foolish, deceitful, or boastful language.
  • noun Insolent talk or behavior.
  • intransitive verb To push; force.
  • intransitive verb To push ahead or through forcefully.
  • adjective Male.
  • adjective Large and strong like a bull.
  • adjective Characterized by rising prices.
  • idiom (grab/take) To deal with a problem directly and resolutely.
  • noun An official document issued by the pope and sealed with a bulla.
  • noun The bulla used to seal such a document.
from The Century Dictionary.

• To toss or throw up (hedges), as cattle do.
  • In the stock exchange, to endeavor to raise, as the price of shares, artificially and unduly. See the noun.
  • In the stock exchange, in the interest of or favorable to the bulls; buoyant; rising: as, a bull movement; a bull market.
Ok and which one out of those