Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] People Often Falsely Conflate Nihilism & Defeatism (If You Aren't A Nihilist You Aren't Truly Black Pilled)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
THE DISTINCTION BETWEEN NIHILISM AND DEFEATISM

Conflating these two things is something I often see done on this site, especially by idiot NEETs

Its also done by normies when I talk about nihilistic perspectives on various issues

I am a nihilist and I despise defeatist rhetoric (which you see all over this forum)

So I think I need to make this clear so that this nonsense can stop:
Nihilism - "The rejection of all religious and moral principles, in the belief that life is meaningless"
Defeatism - "The acceptance of defeat without struggle, often with negative connotations"

Accepting that life is meaningless doesn't mean - "well I have to give up on everything I want now and do nothing"

This is the BS I keep seeing peddled all over this forum, which is 100% false

Nihilism is an observation of reality not a decree of defeatist life choices (which is what defeatism is)

Whether life has meaning or not food still tastes good, sleep still feels refreshing, sex still feels amazing, entertainment is still entertaining, etc, etc, meaning isn't required to enjoy life

I think that is the "root lie" that makes people conflate nihilism and defeatism, the lie that meaning is required to enjoy life, it isn't, all one needs for an enjoyable life, is to have a relatively constant supply of their brain's reward system doing what it does best, that's all, since what causes the reward system to function is you keeping yourself safe and satisfied

WHY NOT BEING A NIHILIST MEANS YOU AREN'T TRULY BLACK PILLED

If you aren't a nihilist you aren't truly black pilled

You'll always have some emotional blind spot that makes you just like any other NPC, a blind spot that will limit your perception of reality and the choices you'd make in life

The most obvious example: MORALITY

Nihilists reject the concept of morality, while the average person always accepts modern moral conventions and asserts them to be absolutes

Yet if they were born in a different era they'd have different morals that their "modern selves" would consider immoral, and they can't seem to comprehend that contradiction

That's their blind spot, that's the blind spot of not being a nihilist, you can't truly be objective, everybody thinks that their personal moral code is "true morality", its nothing but egotistical nonsense

When you speak to the average user on this site you find them easily making contradictory arguments, conveying ideas that display their cognitive dissonance, being influenced by their emotions and their ego, etc

Its really frustrating talking to the average user, because they all THINK they are black pilled but at the end of the day, most of them have some "residual blue pill" left in them, usually in the form of MODERN moral conventions that they can't seem to let go of, or MODERN conventions of masculinity that they try to live up to as a "standard of manliness"

You'd think social rejects would learn to think for themselves, but the want to "fit in" and just "do what you are told" seems to be something "hard to shake off" for most individuals

Last edited:
I am a "I wanna die"ist

I'm glad you're responding to that one thread by @IncelPolitik.
I didn't agree with his take on nihilism.

> sex still feels amazing

:chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I'm glad you're responding to that one thread by @IncelPolitik.
I didn't agree with his take on nihilism.

TBH It wasn't really a response to him, my threads are usually made when an idea pops into my head or when I get tired of seeing a false idea spread, this has been on my mind for a while, it was just that seeing his thread about it was like "the last straw", I was tired of seeing that nonsense

I don't know why people keep speaking of nihilism like its a decree to give up, and being a nihilist means being a LDAR idiot

> sex still feels amazing

:chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Hey if guys want to refuse to pay for sex, that's their problem

Which is exactly why I said this in the thread:
most of them have some "residual blue pill" left in them, usually in the form of MODERN moral conventions that they can't seem to let go of, or MODERN conventions of masculinity that they try to live up to as a "standard of manliness"

A lot of incels are ironically falling for the "be a real man" bullshit, and that's why they won't pay for sex, their ego is staked on their ability to "attract" women, and that has EVERYTHING to do with adhering to a standard of masculinity

So they are depriving themselves of pleasure for the sake of being a "real man", that's extremely blue pilled, its completely illogical, and that's what happens to men who aren't nihilists

They have no true control over themselves, they aren't really conscious individuals, they are a collection of rigid beliefs and ideals and they can't break the mold no matter what

As "free minded" and black pilled as they think they are, they are really just NPC's who have had a few commands removed from their protocol lol

Last edited:
TBH It wasn't really a response to him, my threads are usually made when an idea pops into my head or when I get tired of seeing a false idea spread, this has been on my mind for a while, it was just that seeing his thread about it was like "the last straw", I was tired of seeing that nonsense

I don't know why people keep speaking of nihilism like its a decree to give up, and being a nihiilst means being a LDAR idiot
Yeah, I'm tired of people thinking that nihilism is inherently negative and pessimistic.

The only real meaningful thing a person can do in life is rope. Everything else is cope.

I like morals though. Especially morals that keep foids in check.

Yeah, I'm tired of people thinking that nihilism is inherently negative and pessimistic.

Ironically nihilism is exactly what the black pill is, an observation of the harsh unforgiving reality we exist in, so it really shows what these guys see the black pill as, for me the black pill has always been a positive thing, literally everything in my life improved when I discovered the black pill

I started being more forward and direct, less caring about what others think or expect from me, more forceful with the things I wanted, I even negotiated raises for myself, every job I went to I got promoted quickly and every job I went to paid more than the last

Here's the thing though, I actually do consider myself a pessimist, to me, all of these things are just about BEING HONEST WITH YOURSELF ABOUT REALITY

They aren't a command/decree to give up and do nothing based on those observations, they are to be used AS INSIGHT so that you can find loopholes and circumvent those limitations

I am very paranoid and I am a pessimist, and because of that I always expect to worst to happen, due to this I usually plan a lot though and prepare for things, and because of my planning my life is stable and things very rarely go bad

Pessimism is a tool, not an excuse to do nothing

A lot of these poor fools have the wrong mindset

The only real meaningful thing a person can do in life is rope. Everything else is cope.

I like morals though. Especially morals that keep foids in check.

Nothing is meaningful, it also makes no sense to say that everything you do in life has no meaning, but ending said meaningless life is meaningful

That's like saying if you subtract from zero you get a positive number, if its meaningless to begin with, when you end it, its just as meaningless if not more meaningless

Also JFL at you thinking life is meaningless but "muh morals I like though"

Are you seeing you are exactly the type of person I was talking about, google "cognitive dissonance"
When you speak to the average user on this site you find them easily making contradictory arguments, conveying ideas that display their cognitive dissonance, being influenced by their emotions and their ego, etc

Last edited:

I don't know why people keep speaking of nihilism like its a decree to give up, and being a nihilist means being a LDAR idiot

Hey if guys want to refuse to pay for sex, that's their problem

A lot of incels are ironically falling for the "be a real man" bullshit, and that's why they won't pay for sex, their ego is staked on their ability to "attract" women, and that has EVERYTHING to do with adhering to a standard of masculinity

So they are depriving themselves of pleasure for the sake of being a "real man", that's extremely blue pilled, its completely illogical, and that's what happens to men who aren't nihilists

They have no true control over themselves, they aren't really conscious individuals, they are a collection of rigid beliefs and ideals and they can't break the mold no matter what

As "free minded" and black pilled as they think they are, they are really just NPC's who have had a few commands removed from their protocol lol
I must add that some incels refuse to pay for sex because they do not want to support a system that has shitted on them since conception. Being a "Real man" has nothing to do with it. Who defines what a "Real man" is anyways? What the hell do you mean by "Real"? I truly despise anyone that tries to define some standard of masculinity. Which incels said this stupid shit?

I must add that some incels refuse to pay for sex because they do not want to support a system that has shitted on them since conception

That's another false concept, the system that shitted on them was the system of "courtship via mutual attraction", the old system of the past before women had rights was men trading their financial resources for access to women's companionship and sexual+reproductive resources

IN OTHER WORDS PROSTITUTION

Prostitution HAS ALWAYS been the model by which courtship took place between men and women, trading money for explicitly sex is just a more DIRECT form of prostitution, whereas the courtship norms of the past were an INDIRECT form of prostitution

I believe not of of those incels who says they "don't want to support a system" believes that because it doesn't make any sense

Feminist literally hate the fact prostitution exists, they don't want men to be able to pay for sex, they'd prefer than men pay for nudes on an onlyfans account because then we can't "exploit women"

Keeping yourself a sex starved incel is what women want, they don't want to see any of us find satisfaction, so ironically refusing to pay for sex and keeping yourself a permavirgin till death contributes more to the system (of gynocracy) than paying does

Being a "Real man" has nothing to do with it

It has EVERYTHING to do with it, the most common argument from incels that refuse to pay for sex is that THEY DON'T GET VALIDATION, for most men its about living up to a standard of masculinity, they literally don't want the sex if they can't be validated "as an attractive man"

It's not that clear cut imo, if it was then a lot more people here would consider themselves volcels and not incels since they can pay for sex.

When the old life script of wife and kids was upended with rising standards on social media
(feminism was still around in the 80s, but men were still able to get married to women and could reasonably expect the marriage to last), many men were lost on how to next proceed. A life style was not prescribed to them like in the past, they had to choose what to make of life.
I believe that's lead a lot of guys to feel lost in today's world.

When the old life script of wife and kids was upended with rising standards on social media
(feminism was still around in the 80s, but men were still able to get married to women and could reasonably expect the marriage to last), many men were lost on how to next proceed. A life style was not prescribed to them like in the past, they had to choose what to make of life.
I believe that's lead a lot of guys to feel lost in today's world.

I agree, but you have to adapt, its just the logical thing to do, years ago I would have gladly gotten married and had children because I didn't have an accurate view of the "landscape", now that I do I've changed my goals

I agree, but you have to adapt, its just the logical thing to do, years ago I would have gladly gotten married and had children because I didn't have an accurate view of the "landscape", now that I do I've changed my goals

I'm trying to adapt too but generally getting a woman was what drove a lot of men in the past to aspire to getting a good career and lifestyle. Now a lot of men just LDAR (for good reason imo, no reason to be productive when society isn't offering you anything for it like a family; you just do the bare minimum to get by unless you wealthmaxx (hard for single guys too, everything is stacked against them @mylifeistrash)).

It is one thing to accept that for a lot of men having a woman and a family of your own if you want to is now out of reach. It is another thing to live that reality.

I don't see how the belief in life being meaningless prevents someone from making value judgments, including moral judgements based upon said value judgements. Are these truly objective? No. All we can do is do is attempt to make the best decisions based upon our limited powers of reasoning and perception. Moral nihilism is at least an equally egotistical assertion, if not even more so, given that the logical conclusion of this is to pursue self interest regardless of the cost to others, and it wholly invalidates all moral arguments before even examining them.

That being said, I don't really see a problem with paying for sex, as you're presumably getting at. Adhering to a standard of masculinity is the least of my concerns tbh. Although that isn't the only reason why someone wouldn't pursue this option.

Last edited:
I'm trying to adapt too but generally getting a woman was what drove a lot of men in the past to aspire to getting a good career and lifestyle

No getting sex is what has always driven men, getting a woman is THE PREREQUISITE to getting sex, people need to stop confusing the prerequisite with the goal

Now a lot of men just LDAR for good reason imo

JFL there is no good reason to keep yourself sex starved and poor, sorry, that sounds retarded to me

These guys are just ego obsessed and if they can't get things in a way that allows them to "feel proud" they don't want those things at all

They are just "cutting off their nose to spite their face"

Also don't call mylifeistrash, I blocked that guy for a reason is a troll or a fakecel, he has admitted to being 6ft 5In in height, white and has even said he has an average looking face, if you consider that incel I don't know what to tell you, he is extremely above average in height and has an average face, we don't even need to add that he's white to show how easy it should be for him to get laid

The guy is a troll

He has even made an argument that BASICALLY EVERYONE IS INCEL just to try and justify that he is incel despite being above average in looks

Mylifeistrash1

No getting sex is what has always driven men, getting a woman is THE PREREQUISITE to getting sex, people need to stop confusing the prerequisite with the goal

JFL there is no good reason to keep yourself sex starved and poor, sorry, that sounds retarded to me

There's still incentive to not being poor because being poor objectively sucks, there is just less pressure to become extremely rich for a lot of guys was what I was trying to get at.

These guys are just ego obsessed and if they can't get things in a way that allows them to "feel proud" they don't want those things at all

They are just "cutting off their nose to spite their face"

Also don't call mylifeistrash, I blocked that guy for a reason is a troll or a fakecel, he has admitted to being 6ft 5In in height, white and has even said he has an average looking face, if you consider that incel I don't know what to tell you, he is extremely above average in height and has an average face, we don't even need to add that he's white to show how easy it should be for him to get laid

The guy is a troll

He has even made an argument that BASICALLY EVERYONE IS INCEL just to try and justify that he is incel despite being above average in looks

View attachment 285618

Idk so many of his predictions about sub 8 males being witch hunted on social media, about how women raise their standards for the average man every time they see a chad or gigachad on social media and never lower it afterward, how killing off subs/channels on mainstream sites like reddit and youtube are killing off the userbase of the manosphere and incels, about how SJWs into things like racial justice seem to have masochistic desires and only respect big framed men hence them always mocking curries and asians ...all of them have come true.

He might exaggerate sometimes about most normies being incel, but that's about it imo. He still has a lot of great insights and has put into words a lot of things I experienced but couldn't explain myself.

I don't see how the belief in life being meaningless prevents someone from making value judgments

Its simple really, the things you value are more likely to be subjective or based on subjective criteria if you aren't a nihilist, meaning your judgements are more likely to be flawed and you are more prone to manipulation

You can be convinced to do things that are to your detriment but they make you "feel good about yourself" so you go along with it, that's exactly what morality is when you think about it

All we can do is do is attempt to make the best decisions based upon our limited powers of reasoning and perception

You literally can't do that if you are restricting the decisions you can make based on morals, I don't see how you can't comprehend something that simple

If you find a dying man next to a briefcase filled with a million dollars in cash in some alleyway

THE MORAL THING TO DO is to NOT take the money and to CALL THE POLICE

THE IMMORAL THING TO DO
is to TAKE the money and LET THE GUY DIE or even KILL HIM SO HE CAN'T DESCRIBE YOUR FACE

There is no middle ground, if you take the money and call the police YOU ARE STILL IMMORAL, you can't be half moral and half immoral, that's not how it works, your actions are either moral or not

THE MORAL THING TO DO IN THAT SITUATION IS NOT THE "BEST DECISION"

IT DOES NOT BENEFIT YOU

Morals restrict your success in various aspects of live outside of specific scenarios like the one I just described, you just don't even notice it, it affects everyday situations

You entire life you've held yourself back BECAUSE OF MORALITY

Moral nihilism is at least an equally egotistical assertion, if not even more so, given that the logical conclusion of this is to pursue self interest regardless of the cost to others

The irony of you saying this in this thread, YOU ARE FALSELY CONFLATING SELF INTEREST AN EGO

THEY AREN'T THE SAME THING

Here's an obvious example, there are many virgins on this forum who are sex starved and feel yearning everyday, they complain about it on the forum a lot, they'll never get sex through mutual attraction so their only avenue is TO PAY FOR IT

IT IS IN THEIR SELF INTEREST TO PAY FOR SEX BUT ITS BRUISES THEIR EGO TO HAVE TO PAY FOR SEX AND NOT GET "VALIDATION"

Which is the number 1 reason I hear from incels that won't pay for sex, they don't feel validated by it so they don't want it

Doing things for yourself isn't inherently egotistical, by your logic every living creature is an egoist then, since they kill for food at the cost of other animals lives, they just must be egoists then because they did something for themselves right?

Sorry it doesn't work like that, you are falsely conflating concepts ironically like the people I talked about in this thread who falsely conflate nihilism and defeatism

it wholly invalidates all moral arguments before even examining them

That's exactly the point, nihilism rejects the concept of morality, nothing is inherently right or wrong, those are human mental constructs

Idk so many of his predictions about sub 8 males being witch hunted on social media, about how women raise their standards for the average man every time they see a chad or gigachad on social media and never lower it afterward, how killing off subs/channels on mainstream sites like reddit and youtube are killing off the userbase of the manosphere and incels, about how SJWs into things like racial justice seem to have masochistic desires and only respect big framed men hence them always mocking curries and asians ...all of them have come true

1. Has nothing to do with him being incel or not, whether he "predicted" something related to inceldom or not that doesn't make him an incel

2. Those weren't "predictions", those were obvious outcomes, and many users have said the same thing so either way I don't get your point

He might exaggerate sometimes about most normies being incel, but that's about it imo. He still has a lot of great insights and has put into words a lot of things I experienced but couldn't explain myself.

Still a fakecel though, and again many users have said these things already, all it sounds like to me is that his looks halo is influencing your perception of him lol

No users insights are so "essential" that they can be a fakecel and get to stay in an incel community, that's ridiculous, by that logic, lets let some literal chads come an join, and even some women who say the same things we do and sympathize, I mean why not, if its predictions and insight that matters JFL

Last edited:
Morals restrict your success in various aspects of live outside of specific scenarios like the one I just described, you just don't even notice it, it affects everyday situations

You entire life you've held yourself back BECAUSE OF MORALITY
I've never denied that jfl, but that doesn't make you right.
Doing things for yourself isn't inherently egotistical, by your logic every living creature is an egoist then, since they kill for food at the cost of other animals lives, they just must be egoists then because they did something for themselves right?
Yes they are, that's the nature of the game we get tortured into playing. It doesn't mean that they're really at fault for doing so, but something being intrinsic to our existence doesn't inherently make it right. They just can't be held accountable, as they don't know any better, and it's debatable whether or not the same also applies to humans.
Sorry it doesn't work like that, you are falsely conflating concepts ironically like the people I talked about in this thread who falsely conflate nihilism and defeatism
The real irony is your worldview being perhaps the purest form of conformity. Perhaps not conformity to society, but conformity to the pointless little game we're playing. Having no deeper existence than that of any other animal, going around pursuing only that which momentarily makes the bad feelings stop. Of course, we're all like this on some level, we can't help it. Suicide is the only way out and most can't kill themselves. But the difference is, most don't go around praising how logical they are for being obedient slaves to their nature.

1. Has nothing to do with him being incel or not, whether he "predicted" something related to inceldom or not that doesn't make him an incel

2. Those weren't "predictions", those were obvious outcomes, and many users have said the same thing so either way I don't get your point

1. Oftentimes people who predict something related to inceldom are regarded as being close to incels themselves. You even see this sometimes on this site when a woman expresses a "blackpilled" point of view and some users insist she must be MTF transgender.

2. It's the fact that mylifeistrash makes so many provocative threads about outcomes whereas other users tend to add them within threads that probably contributes to some of this tbh.

Still a fakecel though, and again many users have said these things already, all it sounds like to me is that his looks halo is influencing your perception of him lol

I don't glimpse that much of a looks halo from mylifeistrash. He seems like a white guy living in the US that is down on his luck and has seen his community and social life slowly fall apart. Not much different from failed normies in regions like the Midwest imo.
There is debate on this site whether failed normie is close to or still removed from being an incel.

No users insights are so "essential" that they can be a fakecel and get to stay in an incel community, that's ridiculous, by that logic, lets let some literal chads come an join, and even some women who say the same things we do and sympathize, I mean why not, if its predictions and insight that matters JFL

While you make a good point of how what I said about mylifeistrash leaves the door open for cynical women that "sympathize" with incels and chads to come and join, I still believe that you don't reach the kind of points mylifeistrash did without having lived as a low status male that has been sexless for a long period of time. Of course, maybe women already know how to mimick this kind of stuff and that's a moot point.

I've never denied that jfl, but that doesn't make you right

No it makes me factual, as in the only kind of "right" that matters (which is what I hope you were implying)

Yes they are

No it isn't, what you are saying is as retarded as saying JUST DRINKING WATER so you don't dehydrate and die is egotistical, you are literally stretching the conventional understanding of ego to fit your BS definition so that you can rationalize you yourself being an egoist because - "everyone is an egoist regardless of choice, we can't help it"

Its like rapist saying just looking at a woman is rape, so all men are rapists, so I don't have to feel bad about raping JFL

No, you are an egoist by yourself, your ridiculous restrictive definition is completely false, just doing things that pertain to merely existing does not make one an egoist, being an egoist is when you do things BASED ON HOW IT MAKES YOU PERCEIVE YOURSELF OR HOW OTHERS PERCEIVE YOU

Killing an animal for its meat for food, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT

The real irony is your worldview being perhaps the purest form of conformity

JFL I want to see how you rationalize someone doing whatever they want that benefits them regardless of morals as "conformity", its moralists like yourself that are conformists, you seem to be using a lot of mental gymnastics with the way you think, just like how you try and make JUST EXISTING AN EGOTISTICAL ACT

Using mental gymanstics to rationalize your positions is a norm for you

Having no deeper existence than that of any other animal, going around pursuing only that which momentarily makes the bad feelings stop

This is your morality talking, you don't even realize that you are using circular logic, its inherently fallacious, you are first asserting that a "deeper existence" is even an actual thing in order for you to then argue that not pursuing it is a bad thing, that's why its circular logic, you have already affirmed within your argument that you are right from the get go, because the premise of your argument is that you have the accurate position to begin with

Of course I don't expect you do be self aware enough to even comprehend what I'm saying or comprehend that you were doing this, because you aren't a nihilist, you are pretty much an NPC, no different than any other normie, you just constructed a convenient moral code with slightly less rules so you can tell yourself "I'm different", but you aren't, because the "essential rules" are there and you follow them

So ironically you just end up worse off that normies because YOU HAVE ALL OF THEIR LIMITATIONS WITH NONE OF THEIR PERKS

most don't go around praising how logical they are for being obedient slaves to their nature.

Its not praise, its stating a fact, adapt or kill yourself, stop with this "I can't kill myself" nonsense JFL, just do it, you are only drawing out your death anyways

The difference between survival and death is time, you are either thriving in life or you aren't really alive to begin with (well in my book), you are just irking out a forced existence, you aren't living at that point, you are just existing

I still believe that you don't reach the kind of points mylifeistrash did without having lived as a low status male that has been sexless for a long period of time

1. You don't know if he's "reached those points" he could literally just be parroting things he's heard online already, what you called "predictions" are just common sense observations that have been made by many men years ago

2. You are saying he "has been sexless"

Based on his stats: 6'5", white, average face, I'd argue he KEPT HIMSELF SEXLESS BY BEING PICKY

Are you seriously going to tell me a guy like that starts approaching 5/10 ethnic women (black, mexican, asian, etc) and he doesn't get laid once in years of approaching?

Sorry, I don't buy it, this guy is just picky, probably a "high tier blonde chaser" like Elliot Rodger (who ironically if he had mylifeistrash stats probably would have gotten at least one with the wealth and status he had)

He likely only ever pursued white women

Last edited:
Life means nothing. So might as well do whatever the fuck

1. You don't know if he's "reached those points" he could literally just be parroting things he's heard online already, what you called "predictions" are just common sense observations that have been made by many men years ago

Like I said thread halo might be responsible for some of this. Other users have said similar things, but they don't usually make threads with very provocative wording suggesting it is over for more men than people here previously thought. That is characteristic of threads by mylifeistrash.

In a way his style is similar to the now banned user disillusioned who now posts at looksmax.org. I enjoy reading threads by both these users because at least they completely dismantle the idea that SJWs and women aren't racist bigots when it comes to rice and curry males tbh ngl

2. You are saying he "has been sexless"

Based on his stats: 6'5", white, average face, I'd argue he KEPT HIMSELF SEXLESS BY BEING PICKY

Are you seriously going to tell me a guy like that starts approaching 5/10 ethnic women (black, mexican, asian, etc) and he doesn't get laid once in years of approaching?

Again I don't pay much attention to his height, I only know that he is white and has a pfp of a balding black athlete looking dismal.

The posts by mylifeistrash about how he plays basketball and how most of the men are also not having much luck is kind of suspect. The kind of men that hang out at a basketball court are not usually the type to go without sex or attention from women for very long.

Sorry, I don't buy it, this guy is just picky, probably a "high tier blonde chaser" like Elliot Rodger (who ironically if he had mylifeistrash stats probably would have gotten at least one with the wealth and status he had)

He likely only ever pursued white women

Maybe. Lifefuel for ethnics if there are white guys that are too stupid to capitalize on jbw so I doubt the ethnics here care about that.

Life means nothing. So might as well do whatever the fuck

Yes, but life meaning nothing:
Doesn't make pain not hurt
Doesn't make hunger not starve you
Doesn't make dehydration not make you thirst
Doesn't make the female body not make you lust
Etc

Meaning has nothing to do with biological reality, meaning is a human concept, things simply just function AS THEY ARE REGARDLESS OF MEANING

If you require meaning to function then you aren't being logical

Yes, but life meaning nothing:
Doesn't make pain not hurt
Doesn't make hunger not starve you
Doesn't make dehydration not make you thirst
Doesn't make the female body not make you lust
Etc

Meaning has nothing to do with biological reality, meaning is a human concept, things simply just function AS THEY ARE REGARDLESS OF MEANING

If you require meaning to function then you aren't being logical
I agree with everything you just said. I wasn’t trying to argue against any of it. I was simply saying that while it means nothing, might as well be low inhib if possible

Lifefuel for ethnics if there are white guys that are too stupid to capitalize on jbw

How?, white guys not pursuing them doesn't translate into average ethnic men being seen as attractive by their women, these women will hold out and ride the cock carousel

Also JFL at you trying to rationalize fakeceldom as a positive, you really really want to like this guy, its like you are going out of your way to like him

I agree with everything you just said. I wasn’t trying to argue against any of it. I was simply saying that while it means nothing, might as well be low inhib if possible

Oh, well when you said - " So might as well do whatever the fuck", it just sounded a lot like what I usually hear from NEETs, I didn't take it the way you implied it

Last edited:
How, white guys not pursuing them doesn't translate into ethnic men being seen as attractive by their women, these women will hold out and ride the cock carousel

Ethnic women will be slightly more likely to put up with ethnic men if white guys don't pursue them. To see the difference, introduce a lot of tall white guys into the Middle East or India and see how quickly inceldom rates skyrocket for the ethnic men.

Also JFL at you trying to rationalize fakeceldom as a positive, you really really want to like this guy, its like you are going out of your way to like him

I don't see him as a fakecel that's the thing. I "like" him because things he posts I can relate to happening in my life and what I see around me and in the news.
It is the same with the now banned user disillusioned that posts on looksmax.org.

As a new user to this site it is also not in my interest to antagonize any users that have had an account here for longer than I have, so I am not going to necessarily agree with someone on who here is a fakecel and who isn't.

I said that some things about mylifeistrash are suspect like his posts about how even the guys he plays basketball are sexless and how it is impossible for most normies to be having sex, but I am a fan of controversial viewpoints being brought up because that's what defines a lot of the discussions in incel communities, a willingness to discuss and question social norms that others are too afraid to directly (normies always do it through dark jokes, memes, and stand-up comedy). It benefits incels to be aware of things that normies won't discuss.

Conflating these two things is something I often see done on this site, especially by idiot NEETs

Its also done by normies when I talk about nihilistic perspectives on various issues

I am a nihilist and I despise defeatist rhetoric (which you see all over this forum)

Nihilism - "The rejection of all religious and moral principles, in the belief that life is meaningless"
Defeatism - "The acceptance of defeat without struggle, often with negative connotations"

Accepting that life is meaningless doesn't mean - "well I have to give up on everything I want now and do nothing"

Nihilism is an observation of reality not a decree of defeatist life choices (which is what defeatism is)

Whether life has meaning or not food still tastes good, sleep still feels refreshing, sex still feels amazing, entertainment is still entertaining, etc, etc, meaning isn't required to enjoy life

I think that is the "root lie" that makes people conflate nihilism and defeatism, the lie that meaning is required to enjoy life, it isn't, all one needs for an enjoyable life, is to have a relatively constant supply of their brain's reward system doing what it does best, that's all, since what causes the reward system to function is you keeping yourself safe and satisfied

You'll always have some emotional blind spot that makes you just like any other NPC, a blind spot that will limit your perception of reality and the choices you'd make in life

Nihilists reject the concept of morality, while the average person always accepts modern moral conventions and asserts them to be absolutes

Yet if they were born in a different era they'd have different morals that their "modern selves" would consider immoral, and they can't seem to comprehend that contradiction

That's their blind spot, that's the blind spot of not being a nihilist, you can't truly be objective, everybody thinks that their personal moral code is "true morality", its nothing but egotistical nonsense

Its really frustrating talking to the average user, because they all THINK they are black pilled but at the end of the day, most of them have some "residual blue pill" left in them, usually in the form of MODERN moral conventions that they can't seem to let go of, or MODERN conventions of masculinity that they try to live up to as a "standard of manliness"

You'd think social rejects would learn to think for themselves, but the want to "fit in" and just "do what you are told" seems to be something "hard to shake off" for most individuals
you call for us to be without dignity or pride
Isn't this a basic psychological need ?

No it isn't, what you are saying is as retarded as saying JUST DRINKING WATER so you don't dehydrate and die is egotistical, you are literally stretching the conventional understanding of ego to fit your BS definition so that you can rationalize you yourself being an egoist because - "everyone is an egoist regardless of choice, we can't help it"

Its like rapist saying just looking at a woman is rape, so all men are rapists, so I don't have to feel bad about raping JFL
I don't think you understand what I'm saying. All animals are inherently selfish, they behave they ways in which they do to avoid pain. You claim I'm stretching the definition of ego, and you're correct. However I believe you've already done this yourself, I'm simply following suit. I don't know how somebody who claims to specifically enjoy the notion of somehow temporarily owning prostitutes could tell other cels that wanting lasting affection from women, or having a relationship is being emotional. Again none of these things are really egotism, but I'm going with your understanding here, hence my previous post. You seem to be just as emotional and egotistical as the people you criticize, the only difference is that what you want is actually attainable, so I'll give you that much. But people don't get to choose what they want.

The truth is that I don't have to rationalize anything, because I haven't built some arbitrary paradigm for myself where I think I'm so much better or smarter than normies because I've "killed my ego", which is laughably ironic. But tbh I'm unsure, maybe you don't think this, however the way your posts read give me the impression that you do.
JFL I want to see how you rationalize someone doing whatever they want that benefits them regardless of morals as "conformity", its moralists like yourself that are conformists, you seem to be using a lot of mental gymnastics with the way you think, just like how you try and make JUST EXISTING AN EGOTISTICAL ACT
But I told you, it's an entirely different manner of conformity. In absence of conforming to society's standards, you conform to the game you've been forced into playing, you praise getting what you want regardless of how it affects anyone else. You suggest striving to satisfy your physical desires, as if they're somehow the only thing which matter. You might differ from me in being a willing slave to existence, but a willing slave is still a slave.

I didn't state that existing in and of itself is an egotistical act, I'm asserting that continuing your existence requires predation and cruelty. You're right, technically this isn't egotism, but what I'm attempting to say is that existence tends to lead to this and similar behavior. You've talked about it yourself countless times, life only grants you that which you can take from others.
This is your morality talking, you don't even realize that you are using circular logic, its inherently fallacious, you are first asserting that a "deeper existence" is even an actual thing in order for you to then argue that not pursuing it is a bad thing, that's why its circular logic, you have already affirmed within your argument that you are right from the get go, because the premise of your argument is that you have the accurate position to begin with
Alright, and I suppose that I could also assert that I'm sitting in my chair. There is no way for you to know whether or not this is true, but nonetheless, here I sit. I was asserting what I know to be true. Perhaps this isn't your reality, but how should I know? Maybe I could continue into ranting about idealism, but it seems like a tangent.

It is liberating to resist the imposed need. For me there is a sort of happiness in at least attempting to reject some of my desires. I feel good when I can just concentrate on something within the moment and not want anything. This is what I've found to be the best way to cope with my life. Beyond that I'm unsure of where to even begin when trying to describe what I see in the process of life, it's difficult to concisely describe, and I don't think that you'd be interested in reading it anyway.

Regardless, the point is I'm trying to explain how I look at things. But I can see what you're saying, and you're not wrong. The problem is, there is really no way for me to rephrase my statement so it won't seem like circular reasoning. This is all real and obvious for me, not something which I have to reaffirm for myself.
Of course I don't expect you do be self aware enough to even comprehend what I'm saying or comprehend that you were doing this, because you aren't a nihilist, you are pretty much an NPC, no different than any other normie, you just constructed a convenient moral code with slightly less rules so you can tell yourself "I'm different", but you aren't, because the "essential rules" are there and you follow them
Yes, I'm not a nihilist, I've never claimed to be one. The similarities end at the belief in this life being futile, and essentially pointless. Really though you can believe whatever you wish about me, I'm not interested in erasing your suspicions about my motives.
So ironically you just end up worse off that normies because YOU HAVE ALL OF THEIR LIMITATIONS WITH NONE OF THEIR PERKS
There are actually perks to my worldview tbh, they're just different perks.
Its not praise, its stating a fact, adapt or kill yourself, stop with this "I can't kill myself" nonsense JFL, just do it, you are only drawing out your death anyways
Could you kill yourself? If you think so, then why don't you do it? Our brains will invent all sorts of reasons for us to keep pushing on, to avoid death at extreme cost. Tbh I suspect that people can only kill themselves when it seems like the best or only option, when fear of something in life overrides our fear of death. This isn't an easy position to reach, nor is it something that people usually volunteer upon themselves.
The difference between survival and death is time, you are either thriving in life or you aren't really alive to begin with (well in my book), you are just irking out a forced existence, you aren't living at that point, you are just existing
I don't disagree that my existence is a forced one, I'd also concede to the notion that I'm not really living. The latter has become intentional. I feel that striving to pursue your desires is largely counterproductive, as the satisfaction dissipates as soon as you reach a goal, a new goal is created for you, and often it just results in strengthening the negative feelings which result from failing to attain your desires. It also doesn't help that many of the things that I want aren't even attainable, but this is specific to me. As such I've been trying to be content with my current life, so far the results have been mixed, but I've made some progress.

Last edited:
IT IS IN THEIR SELF INTEREST TO PAY FOR SEX BUT ITS BRUISES THEIR EGO TO HAVE TO PAY FOR SEX AND NOT GET "VALIDATION"

You're coping again -- ask any prostitute how acting passionate is a finely honed and valued skill in the business. The customer is paying the prostitute to simulate 'validation', and to simulate it so convincingly that will enable him to convince himself that he is experiencing the 'real thing'.

You're coping again -- ask any prostitute how acting passionate is a finely honed and valued skill in the business. The customer is paying the prostitute to simulate 'validation', and to simulate it so convincingly that will enable him to convince himself that he is experiencing the 'real thing'.

What you're saying doesn't even make sense, if you are paying for something, THEN YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT, the argument that some men can convince themselves the validation is real isn't a testament that you can get validation from paying for sex, its a testament to how idiotic and illogical the kind of man you are describing is, and you are probably that kind of man based on our conversations so far JFL

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. All animals are inherently selfish, they behave they ways in which they do to avoid pain

I'll say this again for the last time:
YOU ARE FALSELY CONFLATING SELF INTEREST AN EGO

THEY AREN'T THE SAME THING

If we go by your logic then living creatures that aren't even conscious or fully aware of their existence like viruses, microbial life, etc ARE EGOTISTICAL, who the fuck would be so retarded to say that a microbe is egotistical or an ant, your definition is retarded, it makes no sense at all

Doing things in your own self interest, even to the detriment of others is not inherently an egotistical act

You are stretching the conventional understanding of ego to fit your narrative

Nobody in the history of ever, in any piece of writing I've seen or media I've consumed, has described simply doing what it takes to survive as egotistical

At this point I''m done wasting my time, I'm not going to explain 1+1=2 a million times, you know full well what you're saying is disingenuous and 100% false

Last edited:
The guy is a troll

View attachment 285618

If most people are incel, this forum wouldnt be as empty as it is now. Even if you assume only a fraction of these incels would end up here, we should still have millions. The guy is a standardcel and doesnt want to settle for foids his age.

you call for us to be without dignity or pride
Isn't this a basic psychological need ?

Pride is not necessary for anything nor is dignity, and again this is what I hate about human concepts and people speaking about them like they are absolutes, because they are EXTREMELY VAGUE (SUBJECTIVE)

Dignity in what way?

A religious person would say that a millionaire playboy is living an "undignified life" because its a "sinful" life

Would you consider the life a homeless man "dignified"?, I doubt it, I wouldn't

So what about a "God fearing" religious homeless man, is his life more "dignified" than that of the millionaire playboy because they are "less sinful"?

Its all subjective bullshit, the only thing that matters is objective criteria, because with subjective criteria, everyone has claim to "being right", everybody thinks that their personal rule set is the "absolute truth"

Subjective concepts are tailor made for egotistical idiots, because it allows them to feel special, and to never feel like they "fell short" of any accomplishment, because they can create their own value system with which to judge themselves

A broke NEET can convince himself he's "better than" a millionaire playboy because he practices some bullshit new age "spiritualist enlightenment" nonsense, and considers himself "more enlightened" than the millionaire and that he "understands life" better than that guy, who is missing out on "true enlightenment and enjoyment of life"

Last edited:

Based. Its the LDAR larpers who love to chat shit about their defeatist attitude all because they're Dossers & Dos bags.

Based. Its the LDAR larpers who love to chat shit about their defeatist attitude all because they're Dossers & Dos bags.

First time even seeing the term dossers, and yes, they like to try and twist the understanding of nihilism to suit their BS defeatist mindset

You claim I'm stretching the definition of ego, and you're correct. However I believe you've already done this yourself,

@BlkPillPres is using a pop-psychology definition of Ego which psychoanalytic's decry as new age woo philosophy -- The idea of a finite "liberation from the ego" is incommensurate with psychoanalytic thought starting through Freud and Lacan. My inference does, however, have to do with the ego as subject to the death (drive). Death drive in its pure formulation beyond the superego. In other words if one would want to 'free himself' from 'illusions' involving 'meaning', he would have to start with human language, language is a illusory topography of signifiers creating meaning --once in language you're already separated from the animalistic realm of (codes) indexe's, you're given a name and your categorical sense is formed through language in the world. To do away with ego would require doing away with what you know through human language, Ego death would require either physical death or severe brain damage.

Ego death would require either physical death or severe brain damage.

If you define ego as merely things relating to existence and even minor comprehension of existence, THEN EVERYTHING IS EGO BASED, AND BY EXTENSION NOTHING IS EGO BASED, BECAUSE EGO NO LONGER HAS ANY MEANING SINCE IT ISN'T DISTINCT FROM JUST EXISTING

Are you getting the point?, the way you guys define ego DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF EVEN DEFINING IT

Its makes the term WORTHLESS

An ant killing another insect for food - egotistical

Humans killing animals for food - egotistical

Microbial life invading a host body - egotistical

IT HAS NO MEANING UNDER THE DEFINITION YOU PROPOSE (Well maybe not YOU, unless you agree with @LiterallyASoyboy)

Imagine if I defined inceldom AS ANY MAN WHO HASN'T HAD SEX WITHIN A PERIOD OF 72 HOURS?

This is too simple a thing to have to be explained, are you guys on drugs?

The definition has no meaning when the criteria for it is so vague and "easy to meet"

If "Dog" was merely defined as "four legged animal", IT WOULD BE AS USEFUL AND ACCURATE A DEFINITION, AS THE DEFINITION YOU GUYS PROPOSE FOR EGO

If you define ego as merely things relating to existence and even minor comprehension of existence, THEN EVERYTHING IS EGO BASED, AND BY EXTENSION NOTHING IS EGO BASED, BECAUSE EGO NO LONGER HAS ANY MEANING SINCE IT ISN'T DISTINCT FROM JUST EXISTING

Are you getting the point?, the way you guys define ego DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF EVEN DEFINING IT

Its makes the term WORTHLESS

Lmao, do you think I'm pulling these definitions out of my ass? I was studying psychoanalysis for 2 years and right now I am using the original definitions developed within the conceptual framework put up by Freud and carried on by Lacan -- the OG's of Ego theory, to show that your 'ego death' cope sounds like new age ramblings when examined from a psychoanalytic perspective.

"bruh but animals, bruh"

The basis of this distinction is language; humans have language, whereas animals have codes. Language (signifiers) already alienates humans from the animalistic kigndom which relies on codes (indexes), the human condition is marked by a representation of an "I" with language positioning the subject in a symbolic structure. The world of know isn't comprehensible without the linguistic dimension -- a dimension in which elements have no positive existence but which are constituted purely by virtue of their mutual difference -- that bring illusory concepts in our minds, starting with the concept of "I" -- Ego' is what separates the "I" from the "not-I", it gives you a sense of continuity in time, of proximity to self, of causality (the I) -- 'Ego' is the 'object' within libidinal economy, organizing of our mental -- psychic and emotional energy associated with instinctual biological drives.

There is no wealthmaxxing and planning to fuck thai hoes without a massive libidinal investment going exclusevly into the egoism of the instinct of self-satisfaction and enjoyment. Freud called it primary narcissism.

I was studying psychoanalysis for 2 years and right now I am using the original definitions developed within the conceptual framework put up by Freud and carried on by Lacan

Yes and there are "Gender Studies Majors" and "Clinical Sexologists" who have studied for years and years and they would disagree with everything we have to say about the relationship dynamics between men and women and the black pill itself, so because someone studied something from some assumed authority on the topic, all other observations and theories do not matter, the ability to think for yourself doesn't matter because some guys decades ago "thought of and wrote about it first"

Please also see the irony of you saying "carried on by Lacan" while appealing to authority, nobody would have been able to "carry on" anything and have their own ideas and interpretations to things if they thought as you did

So the black pill is 100% false now because Gender Studies writings exist that say otherwise, thank you, good to know

The irony of appeal to authority is that you invalidate your own speech, your own ability to think and reason, you might as well just post a link to a PDF of the writings of Freud and Lacan because if you are just saying what they are saying, I might as well get it from the source and ignore you, SEEING AS YOU AREN'T AN AUTHORITY RIGHT?

There is no wealthmaxxing and planning to fuck thai hoes without a massive libidinal investment going exclusevly into the egoism of the instinct of self-satisfaction and enjoyment. Freud called it primary narcissism.

Listen you can appeal to authority all you want, but it makes no sense at all to define acts of self interest as ego based, because there are many organisms that pursue their own self interest and they aren't even aware of what existence is, or even aware of themselves, they simple "just do"

So that definition is like saying a fucking single red blood cell living in your body has an ego, since it carries out functions that ensures its survival for as along as it can do so

"There is no absorption of sugars, minerals, oxygen and mitosis of cells never takes place without a massive libidinal investing going exclusively into the egoism of the instinct of survival"

Again if we go by that definition, cells are egoists, the use of language is irrelevant because the core thing defining ego in your definition IS SELF INTEREST

Last edited:
e yo bogart what is that pic from the kid with the chad face and stupid ears

Pride is not necessary for anything nor is dignity, and again this is what I hate about human concepts and people speaking about them like they are absolutes, because they are EXTREMELY VAGUE (SUBJECTIVE)

Dignity in what way?

A religious person would say that a millionaire playboy is living an "undignified life" because its a "sinful" life

Would you consider the life a homeless man "dignified"?, I doubt it, I wouldn't

So what about a "God fearing" religious homeless man, is his life more "dignified" than that of the millionaire playboy because they are "less sinful"?

Its all subjective bullshit, the only thing that matters is objective criteria, because with subjective criteria, everyone has claim to "being right", everybody thinks that their personal rule set is the "absolute truth"

Subjective concepts are tailor made for egotistical idiots, because it allows them to feel special, and to never feel like they "fell short" of any accomplishment, because they can create their own value system with which to judge themselves
I agree with you in principle, but I believe that human beings are subjective and have values such as pride, dignity and others as evolutionary / psychological mechanisms(But this does not negate its importance). To be objective or to kill Ego (if possible) is a difficult thing and against human nature, of course I will not argue with the argument that what is not normal is not true, this is absurd.
A broke NEET can convince himself he's "better than" a millionaire playboy because he practices some bullshit new age "spiritualist enlightenment" nonsense, and considers himself "more enlightened" than the millionaire and that he "understands life" better than that guy, who is missing out on "true enlightenment and enjoyment of life"
Why do you take money / wealth as a reference for what is objective if they can't achieve everything / non-permanent, death separates it from you / it can be stolen isn't this subjective ?

Yes and there are "Gender Studies Majors" and "Clinical Sexologists" who have studied for years and years and they would disagree with everything we have to say about the relationship dynamics between men and women and the black pill itself, so because someone studied something from some assumed authority on the topic, all other observations and theories do not matter, the ability to think for yourself doesn't matter because some guys decades ago "thought of and wrote about it first"

Please also see the irony of you saying "carried on by Lacan" while appealing to authority, nobody would have been able to "carry on" anything and have their own ideas and interpretations to things if they thought as you did

So the black pill is 100% false now because Gender Studies writings exist that say otherwise, thank you, good to know

The irony of appeal to authority is that you invalidate your own speech, your own ability to think and reason, you might as well just post a link to a PDF of the writings of Freud and Lacan because if you are just saying what they are saying, I might as well get it from the source and ignore you, SEEING AS YOU AREN'T AN AUTHORITY RIGHT?

When discussing concepts developed in the field of psychoanalysis, which Ego theory is, then by all means, I will be referencing and using conceptual tools developed by authors with actual expertise on the relevant subject, before I will settle for a half-assed new definition of 'ego' someone came up with on a forum when they don't even have the theoretical grasp on what it actually means.

Even by using a simplified structural model of Ego alone, I can show just how much of a coping mechanism 'ego death' theory really is: For Freud Ego is bound to a reality principle, mediating between sex drives (id) and moral prohibitions (superego), think of Super-ego as a internalized cock-blocking father.

But since you're edgy let's say you stop trying to aspire to some illusory ideal while flipping the bird to the moralist expectations of Super-Ego to pursue a 'stress free' life of 'physical satisfaction' , only one problem here -- Super-ego of today isn't some lame cock-blocking Victorian puritan demanding a humble chaste life from you, neither is the Super-Ego today present in a totalitarian call demanding that your to renounce pleasure and sacrifice your libidinal energies for a greater cause (Fascism, Communism, God), the Super-ego today is already hedonistic -- the Super-Ego injunction in today's liberal society is not a sexually repressive one, it's literally the opposite, a YOLO type of endorsement that demands that you ENJOY; BE YOURSELF; LIVE TO THE FULLEST.

So in your case:

Be yourself; develop a unique ‘ahead of the cruve’ persona teehee

Live to the fullest; wealthmaxx and move to thai

Enjoy; fuck hookers till you drop

Far from being anywhere near 'ego death' you now hyper-identify with the symbolic law of the father (Super-Ego) of today's liberal society that calls upon you to engage in unapologetic YOLO hedonism.

Last edited:
I believe in objective morality that doesn't change with time. "It's the current year" types are retarded indeed.

e yo bogart what is that pic from the kid with the chad face and stupid ears
If you hold your gaze on my avi for long enough, it's actually Bogdanoff staring back at you.

Last edited:
Why do you take money / wealth as a reference for what is objective if they can't achieve everything / non-permanent, death separates it from you / it can be stolen isn't this subjective ?

Money and wealth isn't what's objective, what has objective value is what money and wealth can grant you

Safety, food, water, women, entertainment, the best in medical treatments, etc, things that will enhance and prolong your life

the Super-Ego injunction in today's liberal society is not a sexually repressive one, it's literally the opposite, a YOLO type of endorsement that demands that you ENJOY; BE YOURSELF; LIVE TO THE FULLEST

So in your case:

Be yourself; develop a unique ‘ahead of the cruve’ persona teehee

Live to the fullest; wealthmaxx and move to thai

Enjoy; fuck hookers till you drop

The way you think confuses me, its as if you can't concieve of someone making decisions for themselves based on their own observations, everything someone does, to you, is a result of "being told to do it"

Far from being anywhere near 'ego death' you now hyper-identify with the symbolic law of the father (Super-Ego) of today's liberal society that calls upon you to engage in unapologetic YOLO hedonism.

This is nothing but projection, I am merely pursuing the most enjoyable stress free path, also JFL at saying liberal society calls upon incel men to have enjoyable lives, they'd actually prefer I live like you and "know my place" and keep myself a permavirgin and/or sexually starved for decades living like a "NEET"

You have to be an idiot to think society is calling upon any of us to have an enjoyable life, hedonism is reserved for attractive people

Either way, if there is a path to satisfaction, and my worst enemy has also identified it as a path to satisfaction

Am I supposed to GO OUT OF MY WAY to avoid it because we both made accurate observations?

You are one of those idiots that reverse psychology works on aren't you? JFL

If society begs incels not to kill themselves, will you kill yourself out of spite because "that'll show em"? lol

What you're saying makes no sense, its like you lack the ability to think for yourself, the thoughts and actions of others do not matter to me, I make my own observations and decide what to do based on that

YOU HAVE A FOLLOWERS MINDSET

I believe in objective morality that doesn't change with time. "It's the current year" types are retarded indeed.

There is no such thing as objective morality, I don't think you get the point, a lot of the things you think are moral are immoral if you go back in time, you've had sex "outside of marriage", if your morality was consistent and "not changing" you never would have done that

Last edited:
careful, your ego is showing. jfl.

JFL the irony, projection at its finest:
I was studying psychoanalysis for 2 years and right now

That line had no bearing on the argument at all, it was just "humble brag", the only egoist in this argument is you

Also JFL at quoting one line and ignoring the rest of the argument, really shows where your mindset is

It has EVERYTHING to do with it, the most common argument from incels that refuse to pay for sex is that THEY DON'T GET VALIDATION, for most men its about living up to a standard of masculinity, they literally don't want the sex if they can't be validated "as an attractive man"
You talked about the brain reward system, which seems your foundation and end "meaning" of living. So, when these men don't get a reward with "meaningless" hooker-sex, then why not accepting, that this is their truth?

Morals are only subjective and irrational when you deny a God as the author of a moral law of good and evil in the first place. You have to reject that there are absolute truths (which include absolute moral laws) exist, but this statement alone is contradictory in itself. When everything is relative, then also this argument.
But I see the honesty: The only rational alternative is to deny morality as a whole.

But: Society has to make rules to constitute a good society and even only rudiments of natural law (like you should not murder) are better than no law at all. Nonetheless, especially for an individual such a subjective approach is cope for the "sinner", not the "idiots" to "feel good about themselves morally aka without guilt", not to "feel special" by only applying the law which they think have fulfilled.

Nothing is meaningful, it also makes no sense to say that everything you do in life has no meaning, but ending said meaningless life is meaningful

You are right, but to extrapolate ending this life is the wrong turn has no basis because there is no right and false left. Staying alive has the same worth as ending one's life.
When they could not bear the thought that all they live for is some dopamine and other chemicals when they insert some carbohydrates into their mouth or one body part in another human's body part, then this should be legit.
Consequently, there is no reason to keep alive with a miserable reward system and when such thoughts alone put you into depression, then it is ok, to end life.

Not better, but when your judgment about "better life" is "having more achievements which fuel your reward system", then it is possible that the new-age guy has the better experience.

You seem to be just as emotional and egotistical as the people you criticize, the only difference is that what you want is actually attainable,
I have the same impression.

By being Christian I am kind of no-nihilist, objective moralist, and selective defeatist when it comes to worldly achievements.
"But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

or:
"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the vainglory of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever."
" But this I say, brethren, the time is shortened, that henceforth both those that have wives may be as though they had none; and those that weep, as though they wept not; and those that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and those that buy, as though they possessed not; and those that use the world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away. " 1. Corinthian 7

This world has nothing to offer and I pursue it not therefor, other than I would need for living. There is a God, who has set moral law of good and evil, (what is still fragmentary today in the mind/conscience of all people) whereby we get judged (a moral law without judgment would not be a law, but only recommendations, kind of the judgment is also directly inbuilt in the sinful behavior, like: cheating destroy relationships and trust, indulgence has addictions and dissatisfaction as consequence)
I don't deny that without faith it is irrational to "make treasures in heaven, not on earth, because where your treasures are, there will be your heart also" - but this and similar is not only simple believed; many experienced that this world cannot satisfy this hunger for more, which goes beyond the visible and is no less real than the hunger for bread.

We are made with needs, to pursue its fulfillment is not necessarily egotistical. You shall love your neighbor as yourself is one of the boundaries at fulfilling those needs to not become egoistical. That we live in a fallen world full of compromise doesn't change that.
Also, most like to quench their thirst by broken cisterns not by the living water sadly.

it is possible that the new-age guy has the better experience

Not based on objective criteria, which is my only point

There is a literal cuck out here somewhere who thinks that his marriage is "better than" a guy who has exclusive access to his wives body, because they "argue alot" and him and his wife "never argue"

Of course she doesn't argue, she doesn't care about him and she gets to fuck whoever she wants

Subjective criteria always leads to ridiculous standards (ALWAYS), because you can convince yourself OF ANYTHING if you base your judgement on subjective criteria

This is why I say "happiness" is an illusion, its not something to be pursued, it is not criteria worth using to judge whether a decision is logical or beneficial

BECAUSE ANYONE CAN BE HAPPY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

Physical satisfaction is the best criteria to judge your life choices:
Are you well rested?
Do you feel stressed out?
Are you in bad health due to your diet?
Are you sexually satisfied?
Are you always tired from work?
Etc

NOT - "I "feel" happy doing this thing that has no objective benefit so I guess its a good choice"

You can rationalize cheating on your significant other, using heroine and other "hard drugs", etc with that can of thinking and you'd feel you are making a "good choice" too

Happiness is subjective, it is rarely if ever truly attained because its standard is determined by the beliefs and mindset of the person chasing after it, it is dictated by two variables (Personal Standards and/or Ignorance of Standards). There are people out there in life whose lives are complete shit in comparison to ours in terms of standards of living, but they are "happier" than us, and they want to keep living while we feel suicidal, and that's because of:

1. Personal Standards - Their standards for existence are low, they don't want for much, could be because they'd suffered so much in life before that the meager pleasures they have now are enough in comparison to the past, could be because they have low self esteem and consider what they currently have "enough for someone like me", at the end of the day, they are "happy" based on the standards of living they have for their own life.

2. Ignorance of Standards - They are unaware of how much better their standards of living could be (e.g. someone born in some remote/tribal village/community with barely any technology). For example someone born in an amish community and is never exposed to any technology or modern media, or someone born in a monastery in some mountain in china and they have never left that community. They likely feel more satisfied and fulfilled with life than we ever will, but that's simply because they don't know what they are missing out on. If a 10/10 stacy walked up into said monastery in a bikini and an Ipad with a movie playing on it, that same guy who had "discovered nirvana" (a state of perfect happiness and enlightenment) would lose his shit and that would throw his peace out the window, he'll now realize many things he wanted deep down that he wasn't even truly aware of, entertainment, to have his lust satiated rather than repressed and controlled, etc.

Happiness is based on the limitations one places on themselves (ego, goals, etc) and the limitations that life placed on them (birth place, physical/mental disabilities, etc)

That's why I don't aspire to be "happy", I aspire to be "physically satisfied" and "stress free", that criteria is much more objective than "being happy", because talk to the average person who says they are "happy" and they live stressful and problematic lives, and that's because their personal standards for themselves revolves around "facing challenges", so they never stop chasing after more stresses in life, and they are always stuck wondering why they never feel "truly satisfied". Its because they are playing the game wrong, life isn't an endless series of achievements to be met, and that's the mindset (((they))) have indoctrinated onto the masses to keep us "happy and busy worker drones" while they actually enjoy what a fulfilling life is aboue (peace and prosperity).

There is a God, who has set moral law of good and evil

God created evil though so this just sounds stupid, "evil" literally did not have to exist, God could have created a perfect world with no suffering at all, God IS evil

Last edited:
Are you well rested?
Do you feel stressed out?
Are you in bad health due to your diet?
Are you sexually satisfied?
Are you always tired from work?
Why do you think the new-age guy does automatically score worse in these terms?
All this is summarized in what we call happiness. For some is one factor more important, for someone else a different factor.
And physical satisfaction is for me big part of happiness.

NOT - "I "feel" happy doing this thing that has no objective benefit so I guess its a good choice"

You can rationalize cheating on your significant other, using heroine and other "hard drugs", etc with that can of thinking and you'd feel you are making a "good choice" too

It was you, who said that it is the reward system, which should alone be crucial for decisions and judgments for the value of actions.

God created evil though so this just sounds stupid, "evil" literally did not have to exist, God could have created a perfect world with no suffering at all, God IS evil
absence of god = evil created
God defines what is good and evil. When he said, that this creation was "very good", which includes a free will and the possibility to turn away from him and rebel, I accept it. And I can understand somewhat because otherwise, we were robots, but we are indeed made in his image.