Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Mentall ill homosexual furry freezes and cuts off arms to live his dream of becoming an animal

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
What animal is he trying to be? Last i remembered, crippled human with no hands wasn’t its own subspecies of animal.

@Napoleon de Geso whats your opinion on this

Fuck this clown world, seriously.

What animal is he trying to be? Last i remembered, crippled human with no hands wasn’t its own subspecies of animal.
I think a dog

make him fight against a guy in a wheelchair

I'm confused what happened to this furry? He got hypothermia and had to have his hands amputated?

His behavior has me stumped.

Oh look, a natural selection in action. That being said, there was a very good reason why faggotry was considered a mental illness not so long ago.

This is some seriously sick fetish.

I'm confused what happened to this furry? He got hypothermia and had to have his hands amputated?
He put his hands in dry ice and had to have them amputated for fun

Stuff this sad and insane makes me want to believe in God - that goodness will ultimely prevail.

furry and a homo that explains it right there and people say we are crazy.

Its good that that is the case. Would you want such a lunatic to be married to a pure waifu of culture that he might harm if he were straight?

He put his hands in dry ice and had to have them amputated for fun
He did it on purpose? His posts make it seem like something happened and he had to remove his hands unwillingly. If he did it for fun that is absolutely fucking insane.

It's a madness, mental disease, absolute madness.

I also saw a pic of a guy who made an imgur album of his self-castration, step by step.

He also runs a web-page where he gives online coaching on how to do it.

Yes, he is a paid "self-castration" coach.

So bad that I lost all of those sources.

He did it on purpose? His posts make it seem like something happened and he had to remove his hands unwillingly. If he did it for fun that is absolutely fucking insane.
He did it by his own volition

He did it by his own volition
Literally can’t even begin to understand. Let me just chop off my own hands because I think it will make me happy theory.

He fucking hand mogs me lmfao

IT have lower iq than him tbf

How tf did he post to social media with no hands? I sure wouldn't waste time typing a paragraph using a pen in my mouth