Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Mentall ill homosexual furry freezes and cuts off arms to live his dream of becoming an animal

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
(
This will be defended with "his body,his choise tier logic",don't get me wrong,im no ideal of mental well-being but he needs to be in some sort of mental institution and the fact that he's not speaks volumes for where we are as a civilisation.

Last edited:
fkn hell i need to avoid the offtopic section

Damn.

From chopping off their cocks, to bug chasing and now this chopping off their hands business, is there any serious remaining doubt that fags are severely mentally ill?

le funny wild dog

are faggots starting to take the dogpill now? JFL

Damn.

From chopping off their cocks, to bug chasing and now this chopping off their hands business, is there any serious remaining doubt that fags are severely mentally ill?
wow,thats really furryphobic of you,he had disphoria and thats the only way he could cure it.
I guess the world is just full of close minded people like you

le funny wild dog
Suck my dick, wetawd.
>impwying uuw wace mattews in detewmining what is and is nut oppwession
Go back to weddit uu shit eating sociaw justice whowe. :D

What animal is he trying to be, and why would cutting off his hands make him like that animal?

Suck my dick, wetawd.
>impwying uuw wace mattews in detewmining what is and is nut oppwession
Go back to weddit uu shit eating sociaw justice whowe. :D
nu i cant dont evew waste my time evew again ;_;

wow,thats really furryphobic of you,he had disphoria and thats the only way he could cure it.
I guess the world is just full of close minded people like you

You’re absolutely right.

I am a horrible bigot that needs to be cancelled by the Twitterati and sentenced to prison for 10 years on hate crime charges followed by my parole being utterly dependent on whether I complete a series of sensitivity courses in order to cure my toxic masculinity or not.

With Dr. Sheckelgruber’s help and assistance I’m quite certain I’ll emerge from this ordeal as a double plus good person who is happily no longer a hater.

Heh.

What exactly did he want to achieve by this?
What animal is this supposed to represent?
Or was it a an extreme case of dead hand gang gone wrong?

No worst than a transsexual, both massacre their bodies due to mental illness.

wtf is wrong with him

Furryism has been enabled by society’s acceptance of sodomy. No surprise he’s both a furry and a homosexual. If he were in a heterosexual relationship, it would still end up being degenerate somehow.

Why people don't get furries looks good only in anime

Just when you think you've seen it all...

JFL

All I have to say.

Why do I just laugh at this stuff like it should be getting me so mad and sad but it’s just fucking weird that I just laugh at the madness

Why do I just laugh at this stuff like it should be getting me so mad and sad but it’s just fucking weird that I just laugh at the madness
Because thats what you do to irrationality.
You laugh.

Remember... If you want to correct facial asymmetry, you have "BDD"...

If you want to have your fucking hands removed, you're not mentally ill.

IT will say this guy is totally reasonable and is amputations were justified but any incel who has "BDD" and wants to trick femoids into fucking him...

Wow that’s very sad

Waste of money.
People like him should die in the sewer.

He said he did it as pain relief for arthritis and fell asleep by accident resulting in need for amputation, but this method is WELL KNOWN for people to force amputations for limbs, so anyone saying it was a real accident..it seems pretty suspect.

Doing crack is way better for your mental health than this shit
full

Wait until he the fetish wears off after a few years, then the retard will realize what he did :lul: :lul: :lul:
Maybe he will become more depraved and make holes in his arms to simulate vagoo

Furries should be shot on sight